The Education Forum

Interesting… 👀

Lori Spencer

@26:00 the behind the scenes maneuvering between Trump, the intel agencies, Congress, and the National Archives over these documents is a helluva story!

Thanks Larry for that FOIA request. It revealed sooo much about how things really work in Washington, District of Criminals… 

Edited by Lori Spencer

The Gannon Memo is the key to this whole obstruction.

It is an alteration to the law.  Something which Trump more or less created.

I am waiting for Parnell or Denis M to mention it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Just open this and scroll down 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jfk-assassination-records-the-picture-is-getting-clearer

I think Mark has written the best essays on this subject

Welcome partner.

What this Gannon memo evidently demonstrates is that both Trump and Biden: 

* are too old & mentally feeble to be president 

* are easily conned/controlled by Deep State actors 

* have terrible judgment and,

* have guns to their heads 

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Welcome partner.

So, does this specific exception in the Act mean the Walter Sheridan papers are not subject to the Act, since he revoked his deed of gift to the government and placed them in the private NBC archives? 

I’m not a lawyer, but the language of the act seems to make this a tricky question if the matter is pursued in court. 

Sheridan was a clever SOB, moving his papers out of the JFK Library AFTER this law was passed. This loophole in the law appears to give him permission to do exactly that (and museums/libraries typically  have language in Deeds of Gift agreements that a Donor can revoke the Deed of Gift at any time, for any reason, if they want their exhibits back.) 

8D840825-A13B-45C7-9D87-4F85E69A3DD4.jpeg

Edited by Lori Spencer

That is a good one Lori.

I would have to see just how Sheridan's placed the papers with NBC.  

The ARRB wanted to serve subpoena on NBC for the Sheridan papers but DOJ refused to serve it. ARRB actually filed complaint against Sheridan but it appears the case was closed when ARRB went out of business.  I have the docket number and will be seeking the papers. 

I believe section 11 of the JFK Act would supercede any copyright or first amendment claims of NBC. 

Lori- I have the memos showing the objections of NARA to CIA and FBI as well as emails showing how the memos were drafted and forced upon NARA. Trump did not know what was going on when he announced on October 24th that the records would be released in full. the order certifying postponement had already been drafted.

Gannon memo was only applicable to the October 26, 2017 postponement. we have not found any such DOJ memo authorizing 3.5 year postponement. 

If you want me to go onto your show and discuss the backstory in full, let me know. i can give you memos to post. 

8 hours ago, Lori Spencer said:

So, does this specific exception in the Act mean the Walter Sheridan papers are not subject to the Act, since he revoked his deed of gift to the government and placed them in the private NBC archives? 

I’m not a lawyer, but the language of the act seems to make this a tricky question if the matter is pursued in court. 

Sheridan was a clever SOB, moving his papers out of the JFK Library AFTER this law was passed. This loophole in the law appears to give him permission to do exactly that (and museums/libraries typically  have language in Deeds of Gift agreements that a Donor can revoke the Deed of Gift at any time, for any reason, if they want their exhibits back.) 

8D840825-A13B-45C7-9D87-4F85E69A3DD4.jpeg

This may be similar to the Mortimer Bloomfield papers.