The Education Forum

The Abuse of JFK Research by the far right and far left.

Simon Andrew

JFK was probably assassinated in conjunction with the security state. That is established based upon the balance of probabilities, but not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ok then what?

The far right hark back to pre-war isolationist nationalism, which would have not intervened in WW2 and allowed Hitler free rein.

They often now use bogus terms like Globalist and elites this or that. 
The fact is that modern technology connects us all and therefore naturally points towards business on a global scale. In short those on the right are railing against a natural course of events.

Every society has had elites…it’s entirely natural. Even a bee colony has an elite…so again your battling against a natural course of events.

Until the research community can kick out the extremes and work towards an end which can benefit our democratic countries, it’s going to fail.

The security state messed up in 63…however believe it or not we need them. We need them to be the best versions of those agencies.

I ask you, what do you think the end game of Tucker Carlson an his ilk is? Do you think JFK would approve of his motives and end game?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

JFK was probably assassinated in conjunction with the security state. That is established based upon the balance of probabilities, but not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ok then what?

The far right hark back to pre-war isolationist nationalism, which would have not intervened in WW2 and allowed Hitler free rein.

The fact is that modern technology connects us all and therefore naturally points towards business on a global scale. In short those on the right are railing against a natural course of events.

Every society has had elites…it’s entirely natural. Even a bee colony has an elite…so again your battling against a natural course of events.

Until the research community can kick out the extremes and work towards an end which can benefit our democratic countries, it’s going to fail.

The security state messed up in 63…however believe it or not we need them. We need them to be the best versions of those agencies.

I ask you, what do you think the end game of Tucker Carlson an his ilk is? Do you think JFK would approve of his motives and end game?

I disagree. 

I say, check your party credentials and ideological badges at the door, and welcome to the JFKA research community if you are earnestly looking for the truth. 

Just IMHO....

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I disagree. 

I say, check your party credentials and ideological badges at the door, and welcome to the JFKA research community if you are earnestly looking for the truth. 

Just IMHO....

Unfortunately that is not what happens.

Count how many times the terms globalist, elites and other dog whistle terms are used in posts.

There is occasionally some good stuff, however it’s increasingly buried under world views that are unrealistic and actually damage any correction of the historical record.

Just now, Simon Andrew said:

Unfortunately that is not what happens.

Count how many times the terms globalist, elites and other dog whistle terms are used in posts.

There is occasionally some good stuff, however it’s increasingly buried under world views that are unrealistic and actually damage any correction of the historical record.

Some people have different party affiliations and ideologies than you. So what. 

Speaking for myself, I welcome all to the JFKA research community. 

Why don't you add some actual research to this site? Read through some docs being posted, etc. 

You may have different ideologies than me, but I would welcome some bona fide research from you, or anybody else. 

22 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

The whole of human existence has been filled with dominance hierarchies. A true democracy does indeed battle against dominance hierarchies, that’s the point of it, a fairer system that is more representative of the population. Solon & Cleisthenes gave us such a system in ancient Greece, simply because society was so unequal in their time, with the poor never having the opportunity to leave their class, own things or have a say in affairs. They were serfs and slaves, effectively.

JFK’s battle was against a class sat at the top of such a dominance hierarchy who were subverting democracy. This has been asked a thousand times but, cui bono? Who benefitted from the death of the 35th president? If you can organise your thoughts on that and come to an logical answer, you have the person(s) organised a coup d’etat in America in 1963. 

The idea that JFK was some kind of class warrior is laughable.

If anything JFK was part of that ruling class. His election was also mired by undemocratic practices and back room deals.

The evidence points to a small group of ex OSS and a few members of the joint chiefs who abused their power…and that’s it. It wasn’t even the entire agency.

3 hours ago, Simon Andrew said:

Ok then what?

You sound like Richard Spencer.. 

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

The whole of human existence has been filled with dominance hierarchies. A true democracy does indeed battle against dominance hierarchies, that’s the point of it, a fairer system that is more representative of the population. Solon & Cleisthenes gave us such a system in ancient Greece, simply because society was so unequal in their time, with the poor never having the opportunity to leave their class, own things or have a say in affairs. They were serfs and slaves, effectively.

JFK’s battle was against a class sat at the top of such a dominance hierarchy who were subverting democracy. This has been asked a thousand times but, cui bono? Who benefitted from the death of the 35th president? If you can organise your thoughts on that and come to an logical answer, you have the person(s) organised a coup d’etat in America in 1963. 

A very interesting book I’m reading - The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity - questions the paradigm that human history has always had dominance hierarchies. It’s certainly been the case for the past several thousand years. The authors ask the question how did we end up with inherited rulership as the norm when prehistory, even after the agricultural revolution, suggests that deliberately temporary rulership was the norm?

Edited by Paul Brancato

3 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

Oh dear, playground barbs.

It's rather interesting that you share views with Richard Spencer. Is Spencer your last name Simon? 

Also you've got like 15 posts.. how many of them are about Identity Politics? 

Just now, Paul Brancato said:

A very interesting book I’m reading - The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Everything - questions the paradigm that human history has always had dominance hierarchies. It’s certainly been the case for the past several thousand years. The authors ask the question how did we end up with inherited rulership as the norm when prehistory, even after the agricultural revolution, suggests that deliberately temporary rulership was the norm?

I think it officially starts with the Wetiko, Paul. Before that we were just hunter gatherers and trying to exist. I do agree that perhaps my comment could be suggesting that I am saying there are no exceptions to the rule, which there are, both in the animal kingdom and human civilisation. 

What is interesting in human being’s are these types that may or may not have validity, like Alpha, Sigma, Omega, Gamma, Beta etc. Some seem intent on leading others, others seem to like to follow, and some seek independence from the rest. I do wonder how much of that is genetic, developmental or environmental. If we suppose these hierarchies come from our animal ancestors (I am not religious), it could be something thats hard to get away from. 

I'm a little confused. The title of this thread is, " The Abuse of JFK Research by the far right and far left", but I am disappointed that neither an example of such abuse nor the naming of the alleged abusers has been forthcoming.

What is the purpose of this thread ?

Someone please enlighten me.

11 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

I'm a little confused. The title of this thread is, " The Abuse of JFK Research by the far right and far left", but I am disappointed that neither an example of such abuse nor the naming of the alleged abusers has been forthcoming.

What is the purpose of this thread ?

Someone please enlighten me.

I would say the Carlson’s utilisation of the JFK case is abusive. He shares nothing in common with JFK’s outlook and simply wants to use it for his own political ends. 
Some like the publicity- however to what end.