The Education Forum

The Abuse of JFK Research by the far right and far left.

Simon Andrew

Simon- i will tell you again in case you missed my last post to your prior thread. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG ABOUT TUCKER ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION.  I had multiple conversations with his team before appearing on his show. He is genuinely interested in the assassination not because of JFK's values but because of who killed him.

There has already been an important development as a result of Tucker's shows that I am not yet at liberty to share.  What I can say is that Tucker's two shows were an important next step to get Congressional attention on the failure of two presidents and the intelligence agencies to comply with the law. 

So suspend your disbelief on Tucker about the JFK assassination. if you continue to question his motivations after my two explanations, then i will consider you are so politically biased, stubborn or close-minded to understand how the ground is changing beneath our feet on this topic. we have an opportunity that we have not had since 1992.    

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Simon Andrew said:

The idea that JFK was some kind of class warrior is laughable.

If anything JFK was part of that ruling class. His election was also mired by undemocratic practices and back room deals.

The evidence points to a small group of ex OSS and a few members of the joint chiefs who abused their power…and that’s it. It wasn’t even the entire agency.

Wow, I feel like all the work I have done for the last seven years--which apparently even LIfton liked--is being thrown down the toilet.

Sorry Simon, JFK was not part of that ruling class.

Kennedy never joined the CFR.

Kennedy never joined any secret societies.

Kennedy did not like working intelligence, he tranfserred out to the suicide missions in the South Pacific with the Joe Six Pack guys.

Kennedy was not pals with either NY Herald Tribune owner Jock Whitney nor the Rockefeller clan.

In his 1957 speech on Algeria he essentially declared war on the CFR and colonialism.  He expanded on this the next year in a long article he wrote on the subject.

One last example:  Kennedy supported Lumumba in Congo. Allen Dulles knew that.  And they knew he would free Lumumba from house arrest.  They then made sure Lumumba was dead before Kennedy was inaugurated.

This picture is worth about a million words.  And neither Simon nor Carlson can erase it.  JFK was not one of them.

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

In his 1957 speech on Algeria he essentially declared war on the CFR and colonialism.

Well said, Jim. This is a great short list. And we all know that it goes a lot deeper than that. Eventually the truth will emerge in the broader collective society. Which is what we are all working toward.

Thanks Rob I should also mention this.

https://www.amazon.com/Americas-Last-President-World-Kennedy/dp/B0B92L1HT3

Edited by James DiEugenio

15 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Wow, I feel like all the work I have done for the last seven years--which apparently even LIfton liked--is being thrown down the toilet.

Sorry Simon, JFK was not part of that ruling class.

Kennedy never joined the CFR.

Kennedy never joined any secret societies.

Kennedy did not like working intelligence, he tranfserred out to the suicide missions in the South Pacific with the Joe Six Pack guys.

Kennedy was not pals with either NY Herald Tribune owner Jock Whitney nor the Rockefeller clan.

In his 1957 speech on Algeria he essentially declared war on the CFR and colonialism.  He expanded on this the next year in a long article he wrote on the subject.

One last example:  Kennedy supported Lumumba in Congo. Allen Dulles knew that.  And they knew he would free Lumumba from house arrest.  They then made sure Lumumba was dead before Kennedy was inaugurated.

Oh dear. I think there is a misunderstanding here.

You are absolutely correct that JFK was not an imperialist however he did come from a similar social strata and was not a class warrior- he was not Woody Guthrie for goodness sake.

As for the Lumumba reaction pic - JFK is deeply upset over the murder of a black leader.

Carlson on the other hand pumps out white supremacist bile. 
Saying that you don’t watch Carlson normally is like saying it’s OK to sit down with Hitler because you haven’t read Mein Kampf.

Carlson is only interested because he thinks the CIA stuffed Trump, not because of what JFK stood for.

1 hour ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Simon- i will tell you again in case you missed my last post to your prior thread. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG ABOUT TUCKER ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION.  I had multiple conversations with his team before appearing on his show. He is genuinely interested in the assassination not because of JFK's values but because of who killed him.

There has already been an important development as a result of Tucker's shows that I am not yet at liberty to share.  What I can say is that Tucker's two shows were an important next step to get Congressional attention on the failure of two presidents and the intelligence agencies to comply with the law. 

So suspend your disbelief on Tucker about the JFK assassination. if you continue to question his motivations after my two explanations, then i will consider you are so politically biased, stubborn or close-minded to understand how the ground is changing beneath our feet on this topic. we have an opportunity that we have not had since 1992.    

I dare say that the attention is good.

As you say Carlson is not interested in what JFK stood for. He just wants to get back at the CIA as he thinks they stopped Trump and his white nationalist agenda.

If you think that’s ok - sure go ahead.

Just now, Simon Andrew said:

I dare say that the attention is good.

As you say Carlson is not interested in what JFK stood for. He just wants to get back at the CIA as he thinks they stopped Trump and his white nationalist agenda.

If you think that’s ok - sure go ahead.

How does Tucker covering the 9/11 files fit into your Theory? 

9 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

Carlson is only interested because he thinks the CIA stuffed Trump, not because of what JFK stood for.

I agree . He's trying to leverage the JFKA and it's controversy into an analogy to the reaction of Trump's clearly criminal behavior. It fits a narrative he's spooling out in the face overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It's been partially effective on the political right - probably more than it should have been.

7 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

How does Tucker covering the 9/11 files fit into your Theory? 

Tucker and his ilk are old style pre war isolationist conservatives. If this was a bunch of southern whites blowing up a stadium of foreign people, it wouldn’t even get a mention. In fact he would blame immigration for allowing enough non whites into the country and at least it’s less white replacement.

45 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

Saying that you don’t watch Carlson normally is like saying it’s OK to sit down with Hitler because you haven’t read Mein Kampf.

False equivalence, Simon. 

12 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

Tucker and his ilk are old style pre war isolationist conservatives. If this was a bunch of southern whites blowing up a stadium of foreign people, it wouldn’t even get a mention. In fact he would blame immigration for allowing enough non whites into the country and at least it’s less white replacement.

This is a JFK Assassination debate forum and all you want to do is discuss White People.. but thanks for exposing your bias💯 it's rather ironic that you accuse Tucker of the very same thing you are doing, which is having an alterer motive.

What you are doing is attempting to shut down the debate using identity politics tactics, this is very similar to Fred Litwin tactic of saying that the JFKA is homophobic because of something taken out of context by the media.  

15 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

This is a JFK Assassination debate forum and all you want to do is discuss White People.. but thanks for exposing your bias💯 it's rather ironic that you accuse Tucker of the very same thing you are doing, which is having an alterer motive.

What you are doing is attempting to shut down the debate using identity politics tactics, this is very similar to Fred Litwin tactic of saying that the JFKA is homophobic because of something taken out of context by the media.  

Not correct.

The JFK assassination was a conspiracy.Fred Litwin’s stuff is pure misinformation.

Carlson also promotes white supremacy and has hitched a ride on the JFK issue due to his belief that the CIA stuffed Trump. 

That’s it.

Edited by Simon Andrew