The Education Forum

Abraham Bolden Speaks Out

Gil Jesus

Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden talks about the agents' reluctance to protect JFK and a confrontation between the Kennedys and Lyndon Johnson in June of 1961. ( warning: adult language )

Edited by Gil Jesus

• Gil Jesus changed the title to Abraham Bolden Speaks Out

Absolutely shocking short video. Abraham Bolden speaking out about the Southern Secret Service agents hating Kennedy rings too true. It must have been difficult to be the first Black American assigned to protect the President. 

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Absolutely shocking short video. Abraham Bolden speaking out about the Southern Secret Service agents hating Kennedy rings too true.

It also gives credence to three phone calls the Dallas FBI received from anonymous females that Forrest Sorrels, head of the Secret Service in Dallas, was anti-Kennedy. According to the callers, he was "anti-government", his position was "against the President", and reportedly gave a report on "overthrowing the government".

62-109060-sec-18-pg-141-142-sorrels.png

1 hour ago, Gil Jesus said:

It also gives credence to three phone calls the Dallas FBI received from anonymous females that Forrest Sorrels, head of the Secret Service in Dallas, was anti-Kennedy. According to the callers, he was "anti-government", his position was "against the President", and reportedly gave a report on "overthrowing the government".

I had never heard about this. Extremely disturbing, to say the least.

16 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Very interesting. I had not heard of this before.

On 1/2/2023 at 4:22 PM, Gil Jesus said:

I discovered this amazing document years ago and it is featured in my latest book HONEST ANSWERS.