The Education Forum

Basic facts that seem like conspiracy-killers to me

On 1/29/2023 at 3:01 PM, Jake Hammond said:

I'll get on it tomorrow chaps, don't think I'm ignoring anyone ! Weekends are normally a bit hectic  Essentially I was making the point that if you look at all the conspiracy stuff that lets face it doesn't really fit together then you can point a lot of fingers. Also, unfortunately ( I mean that genuinely) Ruth Paine and Marina both have to be bare faced XXXXX and completely compromised in order for Oswald to not have being up to something that day and have taken a gun to work. There is very much a wider conspiracy to cover up after the fact, there was also at least an element of fore knowledge of something by the alphabet agencies. Oswalds behaviour and ( apparent) state of mind suggest he was part of it in some way.  I'll try and find the show I was thinking of. The deleted word rhymed with tyres. 

This rifle Jake?  People seem to forget the journey that rifle must take to wind up in evidence starting at a PO Box in Dallas, to New Orleans, to Irving (with the following supporting its existence in that garage :up ) and the testimony about what occurs the following morning...

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/oswald-on-november-22-1963 assumes Oswald did do it in an attempt to see if any of the incriminating evidence makes any sense on the timeline of his actions.

Also did a number of presentations on the Rifle and how impossible it was for the FBI to find it with the info they had that weekend.

btw, as I see it - "aware of it" and "part of it" would look very similar despite having completely different meanings...  a PATSY is generally aware but usually not directly involved else they would have information to share after being arrested.  Establishing bone fides for his "infiltration" work would also make him look incredibly guilty by association.

1726487529_RuthPaineNONONO.jpg.0a91fbf66477bbb6e421b90fce83a679.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

This rifle Jake?  People seem to forget the journey that rifle must take to wind up in evidence starting at a PO Box in Dallas, to New Orleans, to Irving (with the following supporting its existence in that garage :up ) and the testimony about what occurs the following morning...

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/oswald-on-november-22-1963 assumes Oswald did do it in an attempt to see if any of the incriminating evidence makes any sense on the timeline of his actions.

Also did a number of presentations on the Rifle and how impossible it was for the FBI to find it with the info they had that weekend.

btw, as I see it - "aware of it" and "part of it" would look very similar despite having completely different meanings...  a PATSY is generally aware but usually not directly involved else they would have information to share after being arrested.  Establishing bone fides for his "infiltration" work would also make him look incredibly guilty by association.

1726487529_RuthPaineNONONO.jpg.0a91fbf66477bbb6e421b90fce83a679.jpg

David, thanks for the reminder.  Just reread your K & K piece for the third time.

Relative to the term "patsy", I agree with your observations.

That moment on live TV when Oswald said, "I'm just a patsy", gave me a puzzled pause.  My immediate thought was that his choice of that specific term to describe himself in relation to being the accused JFK assassin, seemed strange, to say the least.

To me, your connection of "patsy" and "aware of it" explains why Oswald, after being repeatedly questioned by reporters about killing JFK and denying it, would've eventually chosen that specific term to describe himself.

If one is innocent, is not one immediately inclined to remain silent or after persistent questions about having committed a crime, perhaps just answer, "I'm innocent" or a paraphrase thereof?

Oswald said just that, more than once.

From link: 

A reporter asked, "Oswald, did you shoot the president?"

Oswald answered, "I didn't shoot anybody, sir.  I haven't been told what I'm here for."

Again, a reporter asked, "Oswald, "Did you shoot the president?"

He responded, "I didn't shoot anybody; no sir."

Again, a reporter asked, "Did you kill the president?"

Oswald responded, "No, I've not been charged with that.  In fact, nobody has said that to me, yet."

Finally, when asked again if he killed the president, Oswald said, "I'm just a patsy."

My thought is that after being arrested for murdering Tippit, and then repeatedly being queried by reporters about killing the president, Oswald realized  that someone had "connected the dots" from his bio to the two killings - making a look like he was "involved" - as part of a conspiracy or as THE lone assassin.

I think it's possible that Oswald used the term "patsy" in a subtle attempt to provide a hint to the reporters, without revealing anything more about his background, how it was he could've come to be in his present predicament and further, he believed that future proper legal representation would establish, regardless of his alleged "bona fides", that he had been "set up".

IMO, as you have indicated, there is a very high probability of Oswald being "aware of it"; most likely, we will never know how much of "it", he was. 

13 minutes ago, Ron Ege said:

IMO, as you have indicated, there is a very high probability of Oswald being "aware of it"; most likely, we will never know how much of "it", he was.

The other thing that suggests to me he knew very little yet was "aware" was the private reaching out to the intelligence community versus his saying - right here in front of everyone, G~d and country - that the FBI/CIA set him up, that he was an informant for the FBI and was working in the TSBD as such...  handing out FPCC flyers to garner the names of supporters who come to the meetings... working with/taking direction from Guy Bannister... 

Furthermore, how does a man like Oswald get cleared to work at Jaggers in the photographic areas when he was a known Russian defector ... Jaggers did extensive work with the DoD.

Oswald reported for work at JCS on October 12th. He filled out a w-4 employee withholding certificate and listed his address as 3519 Fairmont (the address of Gary and Alexandra Taylor DeMohrenschildt) in Dallas.
Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall's business came from commercial accounts in  the Dallas area, but they also handled supersecret projects for the Navy Bureau Materiel and the Army Mapping Service.  

The Cuban Missle Crises begins October 14th lasting until the 26th.

5a8348229268c_JaggerslocationnearDealeyandFBI.thumb.jpg.d06c62240e6c8ebb43819dfbde27418a.jpg

Robert Oswald invited Harvey, Marina and June to his house in Ft. Worth for Thanksgiving dinner. John Pic and his family, who recently transferred from Tachikawa AFB in Japan to Lackland AFB in San Antonio, were also invited. After John arrived he and Robert drove to the Greyhound Bus station in Fort Worth to pick up Harvey, Marina, and June.  Thanksgiving Day of 1962 was the last time that either Robert Oswald or John Pic saw their "brother" prior to the assassination.               Before leaving Pic invited Lee Harvey and Marina to visit them in San Antonio anytime they wished. Oswald then wrote his name in Pic's address book as "Harvey" and listed his address as PO Box 2915, Dallas, TX.  (John Pic Ex #60 below)

I add this as further and ongoing proof that the Harvey Oswald in the photo below - as repeated numerous times by Pic - was not the naturally born Lee OSWALD.  While Pic testified truthfully to the matter, Robert was not as forthcoming.

FWIW

1380180023_OswaldThanksgiving1962withFamilywithLETTERTOROBERTfromHARVEY-smallerfile.thumb.jpg.09c4b92191ba64fe6ea470632f74a091.jpgimg_1138_151_200.jpg