The Education Forum

Oswald's Midnight Press Conference

Gil Jesus

On 2/7/2023 at 8:24 AM, David Josephs said:

Sorry to disappoint ...  send me your email address and I can send you a whole bunch more.. :up

I've been banned before and probably will again.. mostly for exposing LNers for the shills they are...
with a hand probably too heavy for the moment.

..and for suggesting that posters include sources for the facts they include in their opinion posts...

As you admit though... you had to change the photo... how about posting a bio as required as well, or have the moderators changed the rules...  with as many attacks this place has suffered over the years one would think we'd be more vigilant.

:huh:

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/7/2023 at 5:15 AM, David Josephs said:

People get paid to come here and play the contrary fool, or the antagonist, or to just plain disrupt...

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

31 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

May the record reflect that I have posted a biography that I believe will satisfy even David's rigorous standards. I can, if you wish, upload my birth certificate and passport.

Thanks for doing that. As an observer and survivor of many a flame war, the biggest problem has not been people not telling us who they are, and coming here to do damage, but well-known people in research-land who can not handle disagreements. A number of other forums have spun off from this one, so that those departing could avoid contact with the other "side." The result has been a more peaceful forum. 

In my experience, those seeking to avoid contact with the other side---no matter which side--risk drowning in their own reflection. I tried to contact Bugliosi when he was working on his book, because I felt positive his book would suffer if he didn't receive massive input from a number of CTs. No response, of course. I have seen the same thing with some CTs. They spend years working on a book with some obvious flaws, but don't recognize them before publication because no one in their inner circle will say nope, that's batpoop. 

20 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:
  1 hour ago, Lance Payette said:

May the record reflect that I have posted a biography that I believe will satisfy even David's rigorous standards. I can, if you wish, upload my birth certificate and passport.

Standards aren't mine Mr. P... they're the forum's.

And no worries, I know you're you... nobody else wanted the job... B)

2 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Standards aren't mine Mr. P... they're the forum's.

And no worries, I know you're you... nobody else wanted the job... B)

The most important forum standard is to not be harassing other people or needlessly hurling insults.

On 2/7/2023 at 12:50 PM, Gerry Down said:

The most important forum standard is to not be harassing other people or needlessly hurling insults.

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette