The Education Forum

Oswald's Midnight Press Conference

Gil Jesus

11 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

Not a single item, I tell you! Conspiracy loons say things like this. They really do. Preposterous statements like this are why the CT community has difficulty being taken seriously.

You whine about it but still do not offer any evidence that is Authentic...  please, name anything you like that incriminates our man and can be authenticated as REAL EVIDENCE...  if you can

But all you can do is make a completely useless comment...  well done Lance :clapping

I thought it was worth taking you off ignore... not so much...  have a nice life

Bu-Bye

Edited by David Josephs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2023 at 6:14 AM, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

The President of the Dallas Bar Association visited him the next day.  

At the time of the conference (Friday late in the evening) no lawyer had offered him help yet,

My main point was : compared to the alleged smirk, him asking help was way more important 

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

You are correct, after all it wasn't like they were taking him for a walk in front of a firing squad with little protection, that actually would have been like a form of police brutality (?). 

42 minutes ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

You are correct, after all it wasn't like they were taking him for a walk in front of a firing squad with little protection, that actually would have been like a form of police brutality (?). 

Really?

533422698_CaptFritzsoaware-LEAVELLEreportlies-Fritzdidntseeanythingcopy.thumb.jpg.de1e8fd240880256fd1a51945b79f88d.jpg

David, I was being cynical. I know what happened.

To the DPD-defenders I had to look up "police-custody"... as it appears If somebody is in police custody, they are kept somewhere secure, under the supervision of police officers, for example in a police station.   

Now a sincere question (as I really don't know) : what actions were taken against those responsible (for what happened to LHO on Sunday) ?  

54 minutes ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

David, I was being cynical. I know what happened.

To the DPD-defenders I had to look up "police-custody"... as it appears If somebody is in police custody, they are kept somewhere secure, under the supervision of police officers, for example in a police station.   

Now a sincere question (as I really don't know) : what actions were taken against those responsible (for what happened to LHO on Sunday) ?  

There was an investigation as to how Ruby gained access. They ended up blaming one guard who they said got distracted and let Ruby sneak down the ramp. He insisted till his dying day that Ruby did not go down the ramp. It would later come out that the officer in charge of security, Patrick Dean, had failed a lie detector test about what had happened. The DPD failed to notify the WC of this, of course, and sat by when Judge Warren apologized to Dean (who had been scolded by WC counsel Griffin). 

I met Griffin at the 2014 Bethesda conference. While he is an ardent defender of the WC, he remains outspoken about Dean, and continues to believe Dean committed perjury. Some think that Ruby actually came in through an unlocked door, and some think Dean (perhaps not knowing what was to come) personally allowed Ruby access. 

34 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

There was an investigation as to how Ruby gained access. They ended up blaming one guard who they said got distracted and let Ruby sneak down the ramp. He insisted till his dying day that Ruby did not go down the ramp. It would later come out that the officer in charge of security, Patrick Dean, had failed a lie detector test about what had happened. The DPD failed to notify the WC of this, of course, and sat by when Judge Warren apologized to Dean (who had been scolded by WC counsel Griffin). 

I met Griffin at the 2014 Bethesda conference. While he is an ardent defender of the WC, he remains outspoken about Dean, and continues to believe Dean committed perjury. Some think that Ruby actually came in through an unlocked door, and some think Dean (perhaps not knowing what was to come) personally allowed Ruby access. 

Yes Pat, the unlocked door...

We have testimony form some men who left via that door not long before Oswald was brought down.

Dean et al cleared the basement parking area of police about 30 mins before Oswald was brought down.

There used to be pass through doors from the DPD to the court building on the stair landings and one on the 3rd floor

The great mystery is how does Fritz know to bring Oswald down so that Ruby can be there just in time?  Someone had to have seen him leaving the Western Union building and walk across the parking lot...  We hypothesize that it was WESTBROOK again as we are finding more and more evidence that Fritz was aware of the Hidell IDs from WESTBROOK and knew they had trapped Oswald...  Fritz does not ask Oswald a single question about Tippit... at least not in any of the interrogation notes... in his testimony he claims he asked him and Oswald said he had nothing to do with it.

The link to the article is at the bottom...  Took a couple months of digging to find the images and realities expressed in that paper...  John makes a few suppositions as to who might have tipped off Fritz... but on a whole the article exposes the very thing you discuss in your post.

Years later WESTBROOK is asked by the HSCA about that door and he says that no one checked it while the DPD nor the FBI investigated the possibility at all...  HSCA concludes that entrance was the most likely given the evidence.

2095588525_DoorbetweenDPDandCourtbuidlings.thumb.jpg.0a3b66f9f445263c31b73b3794758f87.jpg

Here is an overlay of the basement, the door to the parking lot as just above the little inward corner which leads to a hallway that leads to the elevators and stairs

1570109935_basementsuperimposedoverbuilding.jpg.aac56430b41acb90071819fd99ef8569.jpg

This is the elevators and stairway from the inside on the 1st floor... there is another door on the backside of the stairs but not another door on the basement diagram as the stairs end in the basement.

1472157741_Serviceelevator-regelevatorsandstairstobasement2014MainPhase3_GSRA_011_mediumJPEG-crop.thumb.jpg.d6c1af3ffd928a974de2e9eb70e895dc.jpg

During restoration they made movies due to them uncovering the murals when they removed the walls... this is an image of the pass through at the stair landing before it was closed up...

1526259250_AnotherimageofdoortoMunicipalcourt.jpg.764f27c09abe7c7cf5b344e396ddabc8.jpg

https://harveyandlee.net/Oswald_Killed/Oswald_Killed.html 

Edited by David Josephs

One final thought on this, we even considered that Ruby may have gone out and around the block on PEARL to the "alley" which leads to the side door...  much less likely to be seen by anyone on Main street and just as easy to be seen from the courthouse windows on the 3rd floor which then leads back to the DPD offices and the the pass-through

That little alcove just to the right of the tree trunk is where the door is... and on that side of the building, there were only 3 floors.

850298846_AlleyfromPEARLEXPSWYtoCourthouse-southsideofWesternUnionbuildingsmaller.thumb.jpg.237299240463221e3717e9a31f7d0838.jpg

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks Pat

Was the rear entrance door anywhere near Ruby's police buddy Blackie Harrison's favorite DPD basement level cigar/cigarette vending machine?

Which he accessed earlier that morning?

The picture of an almost dementia addled looking Fritz wandering off ahead of Oswald to the waiting car rear door always gives me a bad gut feeling of suspicion.

Fritz looks so out of it. And Ruby's cannon loud shot into Oswald's gut just feet away from Fritz barely elicits a super delayed reaction from him.

Look at how exposed Oswald is. He is totally exposed frontally! Just those two guys at his side, even slightly behind him!

Just "feet" from the jostling, yelling, photo snapping press crowd!

Now THAT's what you call the greatest security measures in Dallas Police Department history ( Curry's claim to the press ) for "the most threatened" criminal suspect in AMERICAN history!

BOOM! 

Bye Bye JFK truth evidence Lee Harvey Oswald.

Edited by Joe Bauer

48 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Was the rear entrance door anywhere near Ruby's police buddy Blackie Harrison's favorite DPD basement level cigar/cigarette vending machine?

If only Joe....   interesting point though, Ruby was a DPD fixture until he shoots Oswald, then no one knows him very well... 

I was amazed at what we learned looking into the Ruby hit.  Until one points their sights on a specific subject and dig until there's no more dirt, you simply don't know the many details involved... and this is true in virtually every area of the case...

If you spent a few months researching a specific topic, wouldn't you feel a bit more certain about the details then someone who didn't?  Getting the info on who actually moved the police from the basement was a chore...

HSCA Vol 9 Section V subsection A.

"This possibility (the alley route) was not considered or investigated by the FBI or the DPD as was virtually ignored by the Warren Commission"

Gee, wonder why?

img_955_154_300.png

Killing a patsy before they could talk was a known mob tactic in 1963. If Oswald was being set up as a patsy for The Killing of a president he was probably aware of the possibility of being murdered in short order.

After watching Oswald get murdered live on TV my father plopped down on the couch and stared blankly for several seconds. I was only seven but I thought it was a very weird reaction. About 10 years later he explained to me that the fact that Patsy's get murdered very quickly was the first thing he thought about. He was not a CT person. Oswald was a politically aware person so I have to think he considered that as a patsy he might be in danger.