The Education Forum

Oswald in one Dillard's Photo?

4 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

There is NO JESTING here, Mr. Santos. The JFKA and every aspect of it is a grim, humorless business. You are hereby reduced in rank to 30th Degree Scottish Rite Conspiracy Loon and must surrender you fez to Grand Master Josephs within ten days. You may continue to wear your vestments only at official functions.

Twice in recent days, including this thread, I have very obviously poked fun at MYSELF, only to have the grim, humorless denizens of Conspiracy World congratulate themselves for "catching" me. Pathetic.

With at least semi-seriousness, I must say that the image you circled in blue bears a weird resemblance to the face on the Shroud of Turin, a subject on which I speak with some authority. Look it up.

Pareidolia (/ˌ pærɪˈdoʊliə, ˌpɛər-/;[1] also US: /ˌpɛəraɪ-/)[2] is the tendency for perception to impose a meaningful interpretation on a nebulous stimulus, usually visual, so that one sees an object, pattern, or meaning where there is none.

30th degree is a promotion.  I was 15.  

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Do you see the Oswald image in the photo posted by Dave?

Do you see a body in any of the images?  and how the image is simply an existing photo of Oswald?

Very easy process in Photoshop Denis.

In fact, here...  I call this "kneeling man"... to go with Badge-man and Hat-man

NOT A REAL IMAGE but simply some manipulation with contrast and brightness.

There was no one sitting there despite now seeing someone...  I did not add anything or take anything away... just played with contrast and light.

kneelingmansmall.jpg.c7f547c3c7052cc23eede747f18e3d29.jpg

Also try to remember that when it is darker inside than outside, the window will reflect, only when there is a decent light source will you see anything inside... 

So if you see a face, there MUST be a body...  point out the body Denis.  

If a face can be seen then the rest of the body would too...  this is the arrest image placed behind the window...

If you now have the best version you've seen... please show the body holding up the floating head... Thx

1973111583_OswaldisnotintheDillardimageoftheSETSBDwindow-smaller.jpg.c205a712cd054b0cc2d52c9d471e4dab.jpg

I also took the image at right and put it in that window... see the exact match?  

Much of what I do is work with the photos...  and the DPD, DVP, FBI and anyone else wanting to incriminate Oswald can do the same...

And oh, by the way...  OSWALD WAS NOT ON THE 6TH FLOOR AFTER 11:30 THAT DAY... 

...AND NEVER OWNED THAT RIFLE.  DEMONSTRABLY SO.

1745783625_Oswaldinthe6thfloorwindowappearstobeofnewspaperimagesuperimposedinotimage.jpg.62486be97929c3d7dc23ff059e89a5da.jpg

15 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Well, let me go try but first Cliff is drunk. . . again, so I have to help him to his quarters.    Interestingly he mumbled something about shirts and Oswald.   

Not drunk.  Sleep deprived.  The NBA trade deadline was fraught this year.