The Education Forum

Robert Kennedy jr. about to run for president

Broken record speaks again - you all would apparently prefer to read commentary than spend an hour with RFK jr exploring his far more nuanced position. None of you have commented on the figures I presented from the CDC on the actual continued use of mercury in vaccines, or on declining life expectancy in the US that predates Covid, or on the death rates of children ages 0-17 in the first year of the epidemic which clearly shows how reckless it was to push for vaccination of children against Covid. And how does the US compare with other nations in its success against Covid? Just how sickly is our population? What is the point of trying to win the vaccination argument here, while living in a country that continues to push disease down our collective throats? Go to RFK Jr’s website and look at what he is actually trying to do. If the science is clear to you about the success of vaccines generally or in the case of Covid, what about the science about what’s causing obesity and diabetes and other diseases which I’ve already enumerated in our children? How can you reduce RFK Jr’s lifetime of advocacy and public service to one issue? He clearly states in the one hour speech at the top of this thread that he doesn’t actually know to what extent vaccines are the culprit. He is sure, as am I, that we have a very serious problem here with overall health, mental physical and emotional, with our youth. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Broken record speaks again - you all would apparently prefer to read commentary than spend an hour with RFK jr exploring his far more nuanced position. None of you have commented on the figures I presented from the CDC on the actual continued use of mercury in vaccines, or on declining life expectancy in the US that predates Covid, or on the death rates of children ages 0-17 in the first year of the epidemic which clearly shows how reckless it was to push for vaccination of children against Covid. And how does the US compare with other nations in its success against Covid? Just how sickly is our population? What is the point of trying to win the vaccination argument here, while living in a country that continues to push disease down our collective throats? Go to RFK Jr’s website and look at what he is actually trying to do. If the science is clear to you about the success of vaccines generally or in the case of Covid, what about the science about what’s causing obesity and diabetes and other diseases which I’ve already enumerated in our children? How can you reduce RFK Jr’s lifetime of advocacy and public service to one issue? He clearly states in the one hour speech at the top of this thread that he doesn’t actually know to what extent vaccines are the culprit. He is sure, as am I, that we have a very serious problem here with overall health, mental physical and emotional, with our youth. 

Paul,

As a general rule, I have always based my medical opinions and praxis on high-quality, peer-reviewed scientific data.

What qualifications does RFK, Jr. have for giving us sound advice about infectious diseases, vaccines, obesity, diabetes, or any medical issue?  

I have far greater confidence in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Great leaders, like JFK, have had the wisdom to consult with, and heed the advice, of knowledgeable experts-- while asking relevant questions where doubt exists.

That is one of the many criticisms I have had of Donald Trump since 2017.  His appointees were often poorly qualified, (e.g., Larry Kudlow and Peter Navarro as an economic advisors, Pompeo at State, etc.) and he rarely listened to sound advice about anything.

Edited by W. Niederhut

The "worst possible president" (acc. to the Daily Beast. To me he is the best president for the US) has a clear opinion regarding crypto and the sabotage of crypto by the Biden administration.

Quote:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
The claim that FedNow is not the first step toward a CBDC would be more easily digestible were we not aware of the Biden administration’s steady barrage of hostile broadsides against cryptocurrencies.

Between 2008-22, the Fed partnered with a handful of big banks to print $10 trillion-ten centuries of wealth in 15 years — a bonanza for the Banksters. 

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin give the public an escape route from the splatter zone when this bubble invariably bursts. So the White House is colluding with the banksters to keep us all trapped in the bubble of profiteering and control.

In his Feb. 8 post on Pirate Wires, Nic Carter @nic__carter  describes how the White House has organized bankers to participate in a sophisticated, widespread crackdown to destroy the crypto industry. Carter describes 15 incidents where President Biden has weaponized FDIC, OCC + DOJ to force crypto-friendly banks to close their doors to crypto firms since Dec. 3. The recent crackdown on crypto blocks exit ramps, removes alternative rails, and strengthens government control over both the financial and political systems.

We should be wary since CBDCs are the ultimate mechanisms for social surveillance and control. As Balaji Srinivasan  @balajis  says, “The distinction between FedNow and a CBDC is important from a technical standpoint, but not from a civil liberties standpoint.” Balaji compares FedNow to “a virus that has evolved to evade recognition by changing its sequence without really changing its function."

"They" are out to turn piece for piece of your personal islands of freedom into an intrument of controll.  

Edited by Karl Kinaski

• 4 weeks later...