The Education Forum

Robert Kennedy jr. about to run for president

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
Help me decide whether to run for President. Visit http://TeamKennedy.com to volunteer or contribute. If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race. If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America's democracy.

Now that' s something ... maybe the only way all JFKA files will see the light of the day ... 

I wish him good luck.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Karl, I can see another lone-nut coming along.

I do wonder if he is better of continuing with things like Children’s Health Defence. I can’t see a way that he can be the nominee, as you couldn’t get Bernie Sanders. RFK Jr is the most powerful corporate anti-corruption lobbyist perhaps in the USA. 

Its such a shame his speech us impeded by that speech condition. I feel you need to be a powerful orator to get elected. He is an idealist like his uncle and father. If he could win, something would happen to stop it.

He’d certainly release those docs, though.

36 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I do wonder if he is better of continuing with things like Children’s Health Defence. I can’t see a way that he can be the nominee, as you couldn’t get Bernie Sanders. RFK Jr is the most powerful corporate anti-corruption lobbyist perhaps in the USA. 

Its such a shame his speech us impeded by that speech condition. I feel you need to be a powerful orator to get elected. He is an idealist like his uncle and father. If he could win, something would happen to stop it.

He’d certainly release those docs, though.

I've heard people talk about his speech condition. I don't think it's an issue but as a side note it's interesting because didn't Rose Kennedy have this as well?

27 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

I've heard people talk about his speech condition. I don't think it's an issue but as a side note it's interesting because didn't Rose Kennedy have this as well?

I know others in the family have it, my memory may be wrong I think I heard is prevalent on Ethyl’s side. Don’t quote me on that. I really do take my hat off to him, he is doing podcasts and tackling issues that barely anyone else will. He doesn’t seek to be popular, only to speak truth. I think its his father and uncle that are in his heart. I need to read American Values properly, its on my desk and apparently it gives tremendous insight. 

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I know others in the family have it, my memory may be wrong I think I heard is prevalent on Ethyl’s side. Don’t quote me on that. I really do take my hat off to him, he is doing podcasts and tackling issues that barely anyone else will. He doesn’t seek to be popular, only to speak truth. I think its his father and uncle that are in his heart. I need to read American Values properly, its on my desk and apparently it gives tremendous insight. 

It’s a great and eye opening book, most especially about Joe Kennedy. And it was Rose who had the same speech impediment. 

5 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Wow Karl, I can see another lone-nut coming along.

I don't, he's basically unelectable on the left due to his stance on vaccines.. 

A lot of his current backing is from libertarians. 

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

It’s a great and eye opening book, most especially about Joe Kennedy. And it was Rose who had the same speech impediment. 

Did you read The Patriach by Nasaw? The family commissioned it and I certainly saw merits in him and pitfalls. I enjoyed it. 

6 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

He’s got my vote. Thanks for posting this truth talk. It’s absent everywhere else. It takes guts to enter the fray, especially if you’re a Kennedy. The ending, starting around 59 minutes when he talks about RFK’s funeral train made me tear up. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

I’m bumping this. The nephew of JFK, son of his brother Bobby, says he is willing to run for president, that his wife has green lighted it. Virtually no one on this forum where you’d think people cared, has commented, or watched his New Hampshire speech. I suppose it’s because no one wants to hear about vaccines. Marginalizing RFK jr with his questions about the effects of vaccines by our msm has surely worked. Is there anything else about him that bothers you? Here is a guy willing to step to the plate and try to bridge the left right divide, and we’d rather bicker about it. In this very wonderful heartfelt speech he makes it clear that he is not 100% sure that vaccines are the culprit to the decline in health in America. That decline is easy to document. He didn’t mention this, but I did some digging and saw that our National life expectancy had been going down for a few years before Covid. It’s especially true amongst the poor, whose diets and lifestyles are making them sicker. We have an epidemic of diabetes, all manner of so-called auto-immune disorders. Do you think any mainstream candidate will tackle that? Oh yeah, make insulin cheaper. 
If we don’t unite behind a candidate that is not Republican or Democrat we will change nothing. You want a president who will confront the CIA et al about full release of documents? You want a president that sees corporate control of nearly everything challenged? Who understands Eisenhower’s prescient warning about the military industrial (congressional, financial) complex to be of vital importance? 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m bumping this. The nephew of JFK, son of his brother Bobby, says he is willing to run for president, that his wife has green lighted it. Virtually no one on this forum where you’d think people cared, has commented, or watched his New Hampshire speech. I suppose it’s because no one wants to hear about vaccines. Marginalizing RFK jr with his questions about the effects of vaccines by our msm has surely worked. Is there anything else about him that bothers you? Here is a guy willing to step to the plate and try to bridge the left right divide, and we’d rather bicker about it. In this very wonderful heartfelt speech he makes it clear that he is not 100% sure that vaccines are the culprit to the decline in health in America. That decline is easy to document. He didn’t mention this, but I did some digging and saw that our National life expectancy had been going down for a few years before Covid. It’s especially true amongst the poor, whose diets and lifestyles are making them sicker. We have an epidemic of diabetes, all manner of so-called auto-immune disorders. Do you think any mainstream candidate will tackle that? Oh yeah, make insulin cheaper. 
If we don’t unite behind a candidate that is not Republican or Democrat we will change nothing. You want a president who will confront the CIA et al about full release of documents? You want a president that sees corporate control of nearly everything challenged? Who understands Eisenhower’s prescient warning about the military industrial (congressional, financial) complex to be of vital importance? 

Amen.

Not just the US, but globally, people are getting fat and diabetic.  There is something about the diet that needs to be corrected. 

Every place that gets westernized modern foods starts getting fat people. Vietnam and Thailand are two recent examples. 

I am seeing "blimp kids" in Thailand. Their life is troubled before it has hardly started, as losing weight long-term is nearly impossible. Fat children become even fatter adults. 

I wish I knew the answer. 

14 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Wondering if anyone else has tried to watch this and had trouble.  For me it keeps pausing every 2-3-4 seconds then 2-3-4 seconds of spinning black circle over and over.  Tried clicking in and out of the link, refresh.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Wondering if anyone else has tried to watch this and had trouble.  For me it keeps pausing every 2-3-4 seconds then 2-3-4 seconds of spinning black circle over and over.  Tried clicking in and out of the link, refresh.

No problem in California - maybe it’s a Texas thing 🤪. Seriously, just try again another time. I’m glad you want to watch

20 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

No problem in California - maybe it’s a Texas thing 🤪. Seriously, just try again another time. I’m glad you want to watch

That wouldn't surprise me, a red state block of some sort.  I did just try it again, same result.  I found this 2 minute surmise of the speculation.