The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I agree.

Leslie,

I just saw a story claiming that 70% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024.

I was hoping that he would graciously retire and support the eventual Democratic nominee.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Leslie,

I just saw a story claiming that 70% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024.

I was hoping that he would graciously retire and support the eventual Democratic nominee.

I thought Jill Biden would persuade him that it's time to hang up the spurs.  She's a smart woman and closest to the reality of the extent of his cognitive decline so I think it's her responsibility; which begs the question, maybe it's not that serious? But, six more years?

Company with ties to GOP megadonor and longtime friend of Justice Thomas had business before Supreme Court

By Ariane de Vogue, CNN Supreme Court Reporter
Updated 11:17 AM EDT, Tue April 25, 2023

In January 2005, the Supreme Court declined to hear Womack+Hampton Architects v. Metric Holdings Limited Partnership, according to the docket on the court’s website. Had a justice been recused from participating in the case, it would have been noted. There were no such notations.

The Crow name does not appear in the caption of the case, but a corporate disclosure statement attached to the filing says that the corporate parent of Metric Holdings is Trammell Crow Residential Company. According to a statement from Harlan Crow’s office, the Crow family at the time had a non-controlling interest in Trammell Crow Residential Company.

“At the time of this case, Trammell Crow Residential operated completely independently of Crow Holdings with a separate management team and its own independent operations,” Crow’s office said in the statement.

“Crow Holdings had a minority interest in the parties involved in this case and therefore no control of any of these entities. Neither Harlan Crow nor Crow Holdings had knowledge of or involvement in this case, and a search of Crow Holdings legal records reveals no involvement in this case. Harlan Crow has never discussed this or any other case with the Justice,” the office said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/25/politics/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-supreme-court/index.html

Neil Gorsuch should be INVESTIGATED and face CONSEQUENCES!

Not disclosing a sale of real estate he made to a firm that has now brought cases before the Supreme Court 22 times!

OUTRAGEOUS: Justice Neil Gorsuch FAILED to properly report a real estate sale to the CEO of law firm with cases before Supreme Court. After nearly two years of finding no buyers, Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch found a buyer for his 40-acre co-owned tract of property in rural Colorado just NINE DAYS after he was confirmed to the Supreme Court. Who bought it? The chief executive of Greenberg Traurig, one of the nation’s biggest law firms with cases before the Supreme Court. Gorsuch reported making between $250,001 and $500,000 from the sale but DID NOT disclose the identity of the purchaser. He left the box BLANK. Politico reports Greenberg Traurig “has been involved in at least 22 cases before or presented to the court.” We MUST hold the Supreme Court accountable if our system is to have any legitimacy. Enough with the corruption.

It could be a lot of the Republic appointed Supreme  Court justices have glaring ethical conflicts of interest!

The District Attorney in Atlanta, GA is writing letters to law enforcement authorities to start preparations now for possible civil unrest this summer and to take steps to protect the courthouse and its employees.

The judge in New York has to make jurors anonymous so they don't get death threats against them and their families.

The judge himself needs protection.

This is Mexican Drug Cartel stuff.

I can't believe its coming from a person who used to be the President of the United States.

Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The District Attorney in Atlanta, GA is writing letters to law enforcement authorities to start preparations now for possible civil unrest this summer and to take steps to protect the courthouse and its employees.

The judge in New York has to make jurors anonymous so they don't get death threats against them and their families.

I can't believe its coming from a person who used to be the President of the United States.

Steve Thomas

And, yet, no one has been willing to put a gag order on Mango Mussolini.

They seem reluctant to set limits on his "right" to engage in stochastic terrorism.

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

MAGA is a domestic terrorist movement.

That's not really in question anymore.

Its not discussed much in the MSM because it reflects poorly on the U.S., but everyone is aware of it.

22 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

MAGA is a domestic terrorist movement.

That's not really in question anymore.

Its not discussed much in the MSM because it reflects poorly on the U.S., but everyone is aware of it.

Yes, and the truly galling thing is that Trump's stochastic terrorism has already resulted in U.S. citizens being injured and murdered.

The worst example was the El Paso Walmart Massacre, but there were also the Baltimore newspaper murders.

The judge who issued the search warrant for Mar-a-Lago received death threats, as did Ruby Freeman and her daughter in Trump's Georgia election fraud scheme, and Dr. Anthony Fauci and his family.

I won't be surprised if some of these prosecutors and judges are attacked by MAGA Bomber types.