The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

39 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Fox News host Laura Ingraham -

“Now, no one should really get hung up, as sometimes Republicans are want to do, on whether sufficient proof exists to convict Joe Biden of a financial crime. That’s irrelevant here,” she argued.

Yeah, the important thing is to impeach Joe Biden-- regardless of any evidence of misconduct.

Trump has even threatened to primary any Republicans in the House who do not vote for a Biden impeachment.

MAGA!! 🙄

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An astounding 91% of Fox News viewers in a recent poll believe that Trump has not committed any crimes!

353740_image.jpg

Boom? The one we've been waiting on?  Conspiracy to defraud the United States, R/E J6.  Is this the one that means he can't run for public office?

Trump hit with sweeping indictment in alleged effort to overturn 2020 election (msn.com)

Edited by Ron Bulman

34 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Boom? The one we've been waiting on?  Conspiracy to defraud the United States, R/E J6.  Is this one that means he can't run for public office?

Trump hit with sweeping indictment in alleged effort to overturn 2020 election (msn.com)

A long time coming...a year after the Congressional J6 Committee exposed Trump's involvement in the coup plot!!

6ahsvm.jpg

40 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Hallelujah for the Rule of Law

The co-conspirators identified, to date, are Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and Sidney Powell.

I'm wondering about Michael Flynn and Roger Stone.

There are also reports that the DOJ has evidence that Mark Meadows was in contact with Oath Keepers and Proud Boys during the January 5th Willard Hotel "War Room" conference (that Cassidy Hutchinson advised Meadows not to attend.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The co-conspirators identified, to date, are Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and Sidney Powell.

I'm wondering about Michael Flynn and Roger Stone.

There are also reports that the DOJ has evidence that Mark Meadows was in contact with Oath Keepers and Proud Boys during the January 5th Willard Hotel "War Room" conference (that Cassidy Hutchinson advised Meadows not to attend.)

my bet on the political guy is Roger Stone as well.

Nope. Apparently odds are on Peter Navarro.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

We all need a break at times.  The now digital only Parade Magazine said American Graffiti is 50 this year.  1973, Belaire Theater, Hurst Texas, Christmas Day.  Cany you identify Harrison Ford, Richard Dreyfus or Suzanne Sommers?

The co-conspirators are Jason Miller, Jeffrey Clark, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman and one other lawyer.

With regard to Fox News, they need to be sued out of existence.

They are lying to the American people so purposely now that they have become a national security threat.

The best way to describe the slimeballs at Fox is: bad Americans.

"Once again, former President Donald Trump was criminally indicted, this time for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election he lost to Joe Biden. And once again, Fox News hosts absolutely lost their collective minds. With the twice-impeached ex-president again facing possible prison time, the network’s stars performatively screeched to their conservative viewers that the latest charges were a direct attack on them. But mere ranting wasn’t enough: In this instance, some of the right-wing network’s biggest stars came up with some more disturbing terms to whip their audience into a frenzy. “This is political germ warfare!” Jesse Watters raged on The Five, Fox’s most-watched show, just before the charges were made public on Tuesday."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-loses-its-goddamn-mind-over-trump-indictment-political-germ-warfare?ref=home?ref=home

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

The co-conspirators are Jason Miller, Jeffrey Clark, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman and one other lawyer.

With regard to Fox News, they need to be sued out of existence.

They are lying to the American people so purposely now that they have become a national security threat.

I read that Kenneth Chesebro is #5?  Texas attorney. He leads to at least four Texas characters who were involved in developing the scheme; one is from Dripping Springs, home of Willie's Fourth years ago. 

And Navarro is the public relations guy?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That makes total sense. 

I certainly wish Peter Navarro would be charged, but my understanding is that it's Jason Miller.

Genuinely hope I'm wrong...

Kenneth Chesebro
The indictment states that “co-conspirator 5” was an attorney who “assisted in devising and attempting to implement a plan to submit fraudulent slates of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding.”
An appellate attorney who had studied under and worked with Harvard Law professor Lawrence Tribe, Chesebro was the first to suggest that slates of pro-Trump electors could organize in states that he lost and be recognized by Congress on Jan. 6. He first shared the strategy with a friend representing the Trump campaign in Wisconsin before connecting with Eastman, Giuliani and Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn to coordinate across six more swing states.
The indictment says this co-conspirator subsequently spoke to an Arizona attorney identified by the Trump campaign as someone who could assist with the alternate elector plan in that state. “His idea is basically that all of us (GA, WI, AZ, PA, etc) have our electors send in their votes (even though the votes aren’t legal under federal law — because they’re not signed by the Governor); so that members of Congress can fight about whether they should be counted on January 6,” the unidentified attorney wrote in email after the call, according to the indictment. “Kind of wild/creative … We would just be sending in ‘fake’ electoral votes to Pence so that ‘someone’ in Congress can make an objection when they start counting votes, and start arguing that the ‘fake’ votes should be counted.”

I didn't think Miller actually helped implement; I thought he was busy setting up a PAC or the new app?
“Co-Conspirator 6” is described in the indictment as a “political consultant who helped implement a plan to submit fraudulent slates of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding.” Specifically, the indictment alleges that this person sent Co-Conspirator 1 — Giuliani — an email identifying lawyers in the six swing states who could assist in the phony elector effort. It claims the person participated in a conference call about the effort in Pennsylvania and circulated language for that state’s certificate. On the night of Jan. 6, this co-conspirator looked for senators’ phone numbers for Giuliani to call in an attempt to further delay certifying the electoral votes, according to the indictment. The identity of the sixth conspirator remains unclear.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/08/01/doj-trump-indictment-trump-coconspirators/?fbclid=IwAR2I5QBOpqJ0XyhDashnZTifjc0q0ltqcAeK5TCB4VlHiNP7ntx1bgrp6LI