The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

24 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Rudy is now broke, and will likely die in prison. 

F3n92-ebYAAf0EV?format=webp&name=900x900

Rudy eagerly drank Trump's Kool-Aid and must now pay the price for doing so. Resting forever in a prison's cemetery is not something to look forward to in one's old age as a convicted felon. Rudy loves being the center of attention and not many people ever visit a prison's cemetery.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Rudy eagerly drank Trump's Kool-Aid and must now pay the price for doing so. Resting forever in a prison's cemetery is not something to look forward to in one's old age as a convicted felon. Rudy loves being the center of attention and not many people ever visit a prison's cemetery.

Perhaps we should post some prison song classics for Rudy and Donald.

Two of my old favorites are the Columbus Stockade Blues and the Flatt & Scruggs' classic, Doin' My Time.

I like the Country Gentlemen's bluegrass version of Columbus Stockade Blues, but I can't find it on YouTube, so I'm posting Doc Watson's original, old timey version.

Herewith.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Part of me thinks that Donald Trump want to be thrown in jail, so that he can play the martyr.

People will come and gather around the jail singing freedom songs and "We Shall Overcome".

He'll call on the nation to rise up and spring him.

Steve Thomas

- Rick Wison -

""There. Is. No. Escape," he emphasized. "ETTD [Everything Trump touches dies] is eternal and unerring. The 'Good Republican' will be as shattered as the 'Good German' myth when this is over. The 'Good Republicans' whisper in the dark how much they hate Trump. They tell reporters *every* *single* *day* that *they're* not like the base. *They're* 'just trying to steer the ship.' After eight years, how's that working out? Not well, at any level."

It never ends well. Great charismatic figures. Adolph Hitler, David Koresh, Jim Jones...

People go running after them, thinking those figures are going to save them and save the world.

It never ends well.

Steve Thomas

gr

All the (Former) President’s Lawyers

Donald Trump’s PACs have spent millions of dollars on a small army of lawyers to defend him in four separate federal and state criminal cases.

Lists Trump lawyers and how much paid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/16/us/politics/trump-lawyers-fees.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20230817&instance_id=100252&nl=the-morning&regi_id=61798350&segment_id=142236&te=1&user_id=48552702f942aacb0810b9de5ca41c55