The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Working man Trump!

What Trump did yesterday was another case of fraudulent behavior!

Trump has always been against unions so he campaigned yesterday as a pro union candidate in  a non union electrical shop and planted some of his people in the crowd holding pro Union and pro UAW signs, as to signal Union support!

UAW's President declines meeting with Trump.

vxpa8mnv7uqb1.png?auto=webp&s=cd2793f156

Trump displays his common touch to truckers!

this-is-the-rally-that-im-always-referri

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is a fraud, a conman, and a criminal, but his cultists don't care because they think he gives them permission to be their worst selves, and hate anyone that isn't a heterosexual Christian white.

They're traitors and bad Americans. They really should leave the country.

I suggest Russia. That's far more in line with their beliefs.

Just now, Leslie Sharp said:

Bill O’Reilly Tells Tucker CIA Operative George de Mohrenschildt Befriended Lee Harvey Oswald Before JFK’s Assassination and Was Later Found With “Brains Blown Out”

RFK Jr. to Launch Independent Bid

September 29, 2023 at 3:10 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 142 Comments

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. plans to announce he will run for president as an independent on October 9 in Pennsylvania, Mediaite reports.

Joe Conason, editor of the National Memo, said: “Go Bobby! Running ‘independent’ means you’ll draw more voters from the candidate you resemble most in political ideology, personal conduct, and narcissistic mentality. (That’s Trump, not Biden.)”

39 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Joe Conason, editor of the National Memo, said: “Go Bobby! Running ‘independent’ means you’ll draw more voters from the candidate you resemble most in political ideology, personal conduct, and narcissistic mentality. (That’s Trump, not Biden.)”

I wonder, Leslie.

The danger of RFK, Jr.'s third party candidacy is that he could tip the Electoral balance to Trump's fascist cult in 2024-- in the same way that George W. Bush was tragically "elected" in 2000 by Ralph Nader's third party candidacy.

(Incidentally, Ralph Nader just endorsed Biden this week, acknowledging that we need to keep Trump out of office in our American "duopoly.")

Kevin McCarthy sa8d, "The just want to burn it all down."

He's absolutely right.

The chaos agents in Congress want the government to fail so that they can go back to their people and say, "See. Our way of governing ourselves doesn't work."

They're paving the way for a strongman to sweep in and make it all better. He won't rule by consensus. He'll rule by fiat.

The chaos agents hope to be the court courtiers, the inner guard who will share in the spoils.

The fumbling ineptitude is not random. It's by design.

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I wonder, Leslie.

The danger of RFK, Jr.'s third party candidacy is that he could tip the Electoral balance to Trump's fascist cult in 2024-- in the same way that George W. Bush was tragically "elected" in 2000 by Ralph Nader's third party candidacy.

(Incidentally, Ralph Nader just endorsed Biden this week, acknowledging that we need to keep Trump out of office in our American "duopoly.")

Leslie, I agree with W. here. This is a danger.  He will draw more from Biden because of the general disillusionment of Democrats about Biden's age. I'll grant our example here at a JFKA conspiracy forum aren't typical voters. But most all of the hard core cult here will have no problem defecting to RK. Di Eugenio once bragged in 2016, about voting for Jill Stein saying it wouldn't matter anyway because of the electoral college and the fact that he was from California, even though at one point earlier he actually was for Hillary!

I'd like to see a breakdown of RK's polling, but he skyrocketed to just over 20%, I believe based mostly on his Kennedy  Democratic name base recognition, and a few ex Trumpists who like his outsider message with his anti vax stance thrown in. I think the  defections leading him back to his water mark 13-15 % range is probably mostly ex Trumpists who now realize he doesn't have a chance.

We're seeing another candidate with a monster sense of entitlement, who always seems to cherry pick his information. He's mentioned a number of times that he is the only candidate with a low negative rating, so he now sees the DNC as the only thing in the way of his Presidency!