The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose RK has done enough polling to know that he would draw more votes from Trump Matt.

So we are living in a pretty strange petri dish here on the forum because from statements I've heard I think there are more than  a dozen people here who would vote for RFK in a third party. And that's not even counting people on the forum who are not U.S. citizens who are even more overwhelmingly huge RK devotees. Just a lot of goo goo gaga Kennedy blood worship here.

But I guess with major influencer Di Eugenio spending hundreds of hours of research trying to establish timelines over months to declaratively state to us that neither JFK or RFK EVER HAD SEX with Marilyn Monroe shouldn't have  already told us that, huh?.

heh heh heh

So RK is doing us a favor? You know Matt, I'm just wondering if he's talking off the top of his head like he seems to do about a lot of stuff, and  trying to assure us he'd never intentionally be any threat to us..

So at least at this early stage, 2/3rds of the Democrats don't want Biden to run but are so turned off with RK, that the 11% that he has isn't even 5% of the total Democrat vote? and they still don't know who they want?

Hmmm   This is good, but I'm still not completely comfortable. 

26 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Well I suppose RK has done enough polling to know that he would draw more votes from Trump Matt.

So we are living in a pretty strange petri dish here on the forum because from statements I've heard I think there are more than  a dozen people here who would vote for RFK in a third party. And that's not even counting people on the forum who are not U.S. citizens who are even more overwhelmingly huge RK devotees. Just a lot of goo goo gaga Kennedy blood worship here.

But I guess with major influencer Di Eugenio spending hundreds of hours of research trying to establish timelines over months to declaratively state to us that neither JFK or RFK EVER HAD SEX with Marilyn Monroe shouldn't have  already told us that, huh?.

heh heh heh

So RK is doing us a favor? You know Matt, I'm just wondering if he's talking off the top of his head like he seems to do about a lot of stuff, and  trying to assure us he'd never intentionally be any threat to us..

So at least at this early stage, 2/3rds of the Democrats don't want Biden to run but are so turned off with RK, that the 11% that he has isn't even 5% of the total Democrat vote? and they still don't know who they want?

Hmmm   This is good, but I'm still not completely comfortable. 

Aren't we lucky to be reminded of how noble RFK was, and that neither he nor JFK would ever stoop to getting involved AT ALL with the likes of MM?

I can't help it; I see RFK Jr.'s run for the presidency as some kind of (word got x'ed out) "diversion".  I don't know who got him involved in this or why, that is just my gut feeling...I hope I am mistaken...

Edited by Pamela Brown

Coincidentally, John Eastman, indicted co-conspirator in the Fulton County RICO case, is the Founding Director of the Claremont Institute's Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence and a Senior Fellow of Claremont.

A closeup of an outdoor, oxidized bronze statue of a young Julius Caesar, wearing a cloak across his shoulders and holding up his left hand, as if at one point it held something. The statue stands before an old, very high brick wall with arch windows.
For the last three years, some on the right have advocated for ‘Caesarism’. Photograph: Panther Media GmbH/Alamy

‘Red Caesarism’ is rightwing code – and some Republicans are listening

Argument for a ‘red Caesar’ to rule US may seem esoteric but conservative thinktank behind idea has connections to Trump

Jason Wilson writes,

' . . . For the last three years, parts of the American right have advocated a theory called Caesarism as an authoritarian solution to the claimed collapse of the US republic in conference rooms, podcasts and the house organs of the extreme right, especially those associated with the Claremont Institute thinktank. . .

. . . The idea that the US might be redeemed by a Caesar – an authoritarian, rightwing leader – was first broached explicitly by Michael Anton, a Claremont senior fellow and Trump presidential adviser.

Anton has been an influential rightwing intellectual since in 2016 penning The Flight 93 Election, a rightwing essay in which he told conservatives who were squeamish about Trump “charge the cockpit or you die”, referencing one of the hijacked flights of 9/11.

He gave Caesarism a passing mention in that essay, but developed it further in his 2020 book, The Stakes, defining it as a “form of one-man rule: halfway … between monarchy and tyranny”.

7 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I can't help it; I see RFK Jr.'s run for the presidency as some kind of (word got x'ed out) "diversion".  I don't know who got him involved in this or why, that is just my gut feeling...I hope I am mistaken...

You're not mistaken at all.

The Bannon/Stone/Flynn group liked him and also thought he'd draw votes from Biden.

If a person possesses illusions/delusions of grandeur, and you massage their ego long enough, you can't get them to do a number of things they might normally realize they shouldn't.

6 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Coincidentally, John Eastman, indicted co-conspirator in the Fulton County RICO case, is the Founding Director of the Claremont Institute's Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence and a Senior Fellow of Claremont.

For the last three years, some on the right have advocated for ‘Caesarism’. 

This is an incredible find, Leslie. Holy cow. Thank you for posting it.

5 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

And 6-9 months from now it might turn out that his Republican funders no longer find him useful and cut him loose. Who knows. 

And they will still have Joe Manchin and their third party "No Labels" fraudsters to undermine the Democrats.

26 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Yes; though thankfully, the whistle is being blown on the No Labels scam pretty loudly already.

But, Matt, with their Big Oil bankrollers, the "No Labels" people will most likely be able to buy enough television ads to siphon significant votes away from the Democrats.

It's the Age of Citizens United Dark Money Plutocracy.

Obviously, their goal is to regain plutocratic GOP control of the White House and Senate (and to maintain control of the House and SCOTUS.)

On 9/30/2023 at 1:23 PM, Matt Allison said:

Feel free to worry about this all you want, but my mind will be on other matters.

Boy, I don't know Matt. You might be a bit complacent here. I would put about as much credence in RK telling you the score as I would Donald Trump at this point.

It is a fascinating discussion in the critical battleground states if RK makes the ballot.  Also Cornel West.. if any of this even makes 1% difference, that could be critical! .

Obviously Roger Stone and Sean Hannity disagree with you.  heh heh

“I predict #RFK abandons the rigged Democrat nominating process and runs as an Independent,” Mr. Stone wrote on Sept. 24 on X, the website formerly known as Twitter.

Roger Stone

I generally really like Cenk but he overreacts to the fact that Biden won't debate with a 50 point lead! He's the only one who thinks the question is a tossup.

Gov. Newsom's choice to replace Senator Feinstein is so controversial and weird that it calls into question his judgment in seeking the Democratic nomination for President.

Laphonza Butler's Non-California Residence Raises Questions (newsweek.com)

Edited by Douglas Caddy