The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

RFK says Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump.

What an idiotic thing to say! Look at the fear and intimidation Trump is able to pull off taking over an entire party of sycophants!

I think the gains RK makes from this point are at the expense of Biden. His stands on the vaccine issue won't matter to those voters. Just like they don't matter to the RK diehards here.

If Biden can't muster any more balls with Bibi, I could see him lose Michigan easy. It gets kind of absurd rationalizing selling arms to Israel to sabotage your efforts at humanitarian relief in Gaza, and then complaining about it!

Only the U.S. could steer themselves into  such a position.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Donald Trump -

"Because Joe Biden has brought the carnage, chaos and killing from all over the world and dumped it straight into our backyards."

He vowed to stop the "plunder, rape, slaughter and destruction of our American suburbs, cities and towns," comments he reiterated in Wisconsin.

Excuse me for a moment, while I go look out the window.

Huh. Didn't see much carnage and slaughter and bloodbath going on outside. Must be happening down the street.

Steve Thomas

IMO, RFK, Jr. is missing a few screws. 

There's something seriously wrong with the guy.  Why would he choose to sabotage liberal democracy?

He seems to be fixated at the anger stage of unresolved PTSD, from the murders of his uncle and father.

But I also wonder if anabolic steroids are messing with his cabeza.

As for Trump's latest campaign blather about crime, he's talking out of his derriere, as always...

ZzazFac.jpeg

Edited by W. Niederhut

Illegal aliens:

"They're in your kitchen cupboards", Sen Katie Britt

"They're hiding in your schools", Congressman, Jim Jordan

"They're crawling in your windows". Donald Trump

Good Lord. They're everywhere.

Steve Thomas

With regard to RFK Jr., I have to agree with W, he seems to have more than a few screws loose.

That will have to be pointed out in public during this campaign, which is unfortunate for him, and unfortunate for the Kennedy family.

Investors plead guilty to insider trading in Trump Media deal

by Brad Reed April 3, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-media-2667675059/

"Michael and Gerald Shvartsman admitted in court that they received confidential, inside information about an upcoming merger between DWAC and Trump Media and used that information to make profitable, but illegal, open-market trades,"

"According to the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, the two men "bought millions of dollars of DWAC securities on the open market before the news of the Trump Media business combination was public" and even "tipped others about the upcoming merger, inducing further trades in DWAC securities on the basis of the MNPI they had obtained subject to their non-disclosure agreement and through their associate’s board seat."

"Trump Media first went public last week and sparked a wave of speculative investment that saw the firm's market cap rise to over $8 billion before its shares crashed on Monday when it released a financial report showing that the company lost $58 million over the last fiscal year on revenues of just over $4 million."

I'm shocked, I tell you.

Just shocked.

Steve Thomas

This could get real interesting.

Donald Trump's $175 million bond paperwork in the NY fraud case was returned to him.

He hadn't submitted a current financial statement, and his lawyer hadn't signed the paperwork.

Would you want to put your name on anything attesting to the truthfulness of anything Donald Trump said about his finances?

Trump may forced to publicly reveal the true state of his finances.

Steve Thomas

13,000 people sign a petition asking that Donald Trump be investigated for fraud in the Truth Social stock scandal.

Ya think?

Truth Social had a $50 milion profit in 2022 and  $58 million loss in 2023. Where did the $100 million go?

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

3 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

This could get real interesting.

Donald Trump's $175 million bond paperwork in the NY fraud case was returned to him.

He hadn't submitted a current financial statement, and his lawyer hadn't signed the paperwork.

Would you want to put your name on anything attesting to the truthfulness of anything Donald Trump said about his finances?

Trump may forced to publicly reveal the true state of his finances.

Steve Thomas

Trump is hoping that one of his MAGA bombers will kill Judge Engoron and AG Letitia James before this fraud case gets resolved.