The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

- Donald Trump -

"On Monday I will be forced to sit, GAGGED, before a HIGHLY CONFLICTED & CORRUPT JUDGE, whose hatred for me has no bounds," Trump posted. "All of these New York and D.C. 'Judges' and Prosecutors have the same MINDSET. Nobody but this Soros Prosecutor, Alvin Bragg, wanted to take this ridiculous case. All legal scholars say it is a sham. BIDEN’S DOJ IS RUNNING THE CASE. Just think of it, these animals want to put the former President of the United States (who got more votes than any sitting President!), & the PARTY’S REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE, IN JAIL, for doing absolutely nothing wrong. It is a RUSH TO THE FINISH. SO UNFAIR!"

My, oh my. Getting a little testy are we?

Animals.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron: That photo of Rita Palma standing beside Looney Bird Powell means nothing because we don't know if it's real or not.

Yes Ron it could be. Either that or she loves wearing that leopard skin coat.

As far as Palma, This is no danger as she's completely out of her mind if she thinks RK is going to win New York!

RK knows he's not going to win the election barring a Biden heart attack. RK's strategy for maximum leverage is to win one of the purple states Wisconsin, Michigan  and Pennsylvania and hold the balance of power. But he knows if in the last days before the election he doesn't drop out or cut some deal with Biden to drop out and and  urge his voters to vote for him , Trump will be elected. I would suspect this could break up his marriage as Cheryl Hines couldn't rationalize this to her Hollywood crowd and would become a Pariah. She does have  influence as during covid she insisted in donors wearing masks at a  fundraiser at their  house. RK in interviews cleverly always acts like he defers to her.

It's the electoral college that matters and RK isn't going to win one state. So he would be in a super spoiler role. Because  of course his name on the ballot could throw one of those states to Trump.

Of course recent revelations have caused people to think RK is an outright traitor to his Democratic roots.We must be vigilant but I'm nor convinced RK would make himself such a villain and still have no chance of getting the brass ring.If he does that, then we'll  know he was always just a nut case. But I'm not convinced of that just yet.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Any hour now, Iran will be firing missiles at Israeli targets.

Which means shortly thereafter Donald Trump will claim "This wouldn't have happened if I was still President."

Non-stop chaos until the November election in an effort to hurt Biden. Many lives lost because of Trump and Putin's attempts to begin a new Axis, and destroy American democracy.

Not to be outdone by Arizona's 1864 law on abortion, Wisconsin is trying to restore a law that goes back to 1849.

I personally am in favor of bringing back stoning people to death and burning witches at the stake.

Steve Thomas

On 4/9/2024 at 12:50 PM, Matt Allison said:

So, RFK, Jr. has, apparently, canned Rita Palma.

But the question remains-- where was she getting her narrative that RFK, Jr.'s 2024 candidacy is all about helping Trump regain the White House?

And who else in the RFK, Jr. campaign-- or funding it-- buys that disturbing narrative?

Does firing the messenger mean the message isn't accurate?

Edited by W. Niederhut

Ouch... I know the area up there on Berthoud Pass fairly well.  It's the Highway 40 route to Winter Park, Colorado, and the site of an old ski resort at the summit of the pass.

These young daredevil skiers and snowboarders have a shockingly high death rate.

Colorado skier Dallas LeBeau, 21, is killed after trying to jump 40 feet across busy highway and falling onto road | Daily Mail Online

83507855-13297257-LeBeau_was_a_talented_

I thought that God quit talking directly to people after Old Testament times. But apparently he's still at it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/woman-says-god-told-her-eclipse-shooting-spree-police_n_66147707e4b0743395c2f12d

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

But the question remains-- where was she getting her narrative that RFK, Jr.'s 2024 candidacy is all about helping Trump regain the White House?

And who else in the RFK, Jr. campaign-- or funding it-- buys that disturbing narrative?

Does firing the messenger mean the message isn't accurate?

I'm certain RFK Jr saw the election of Trump as an indication that he could now do the same, as so many inept and unqualified people suddenly believed they were electable in the wake of Trump.

RFK Jr's campaign is a dumpster fire and that fact will be communicated to the electorate well before November.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Colorado skier Dallas LeBeau, 21, is killed after trying to jump 40 feet across busy highway and falling onto road | Daily Mail Online

Darwin strikes again.

57 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

He's going down: Trump's prison fears rise as trial insider previews damning case | Watch (msn.com)

Because of evidence discovery requirements, in every one of the trials pending against Trump, he has already seen the prosecution's evidence, so he knows exactly what proof will be shown against him at his trials.

Trump knows he's guilty, knows the public will finally see the evidence of that, and knows it will be the final death blow to his campaign and effort to stay out of prison.

That's why he's constantly trying to delay all of his trials.

Is there really any doubt there will be an attack this summer coordinated to hurt Biden? Blaming it on border crossings?

FBI chief warns of "coordinated attack" threat to U.S. after Russia shooting

1712882025088.jpg?w=1920

FBI director Christopher Wray testifies at a House Appropriations Committee hearing on Capitol Hill on Thursday. Photo: Julia Nikhinson/Getty Images

The FBI is growing increasingly concerned about a potential attack in the U.S. similar to last month's Russia concert hall shooting, bureau director Christopher Wray said Thursday.

The big picture: "As I look back over my career in law enforcement, I would be hard-pressed to think of a time where so many threats to our public safety and national security were so elevated all at once," Wray told lawmakers as he urged Congress to reauthorize Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

• "But that is the case as I sit here today," added Wray during testimony before the House Appropriations Committee.

Zoom in: "Our most immediate concern has been that individuals or small groups will draw twisted inspiration from the events in the Middle East to carry out attacks here at home," Wray told the committee.

• "But now increasingly concerning is the potential for a coordinated attack here in the homeland, akin to the ISIS-K attack we saw at the Russia concert hall" that killed more than 140 people, he added.

Driving the news: A vote on reauthorizing the FISA bill allowing U.S. intelligence agencies to conduct warrantless surveillance of non-Americans abroad was defeated in the House on Wednesday.

• A group of right-wing hardliners blocked the measure after former President Trump called for them to "KILL" it and say they're seeking an amendment to protect privacy rights.
  • Civil liberties groups including ACLU have expressed concern that the FISA section Wray is calling to reauthorize would result in "mass, warrantless surveillance of Americans' and foreigners'" communications.

Go deeper: Johnson tries to save spying law after Trump called to "kill" it

New 'red flags' raised over Trump's bond money after link to Grand Caymans revealed

by Tom Boggioni April 12, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fraud-bond-2667753290/

It’s impossible to know if the insurance company backing Trump’s bond actually has the money, and if Trump loses on appeal, New York State may never be able to recover it.

In the words of one industry expert, “This whole bond issue stinks to high heaven”.

Steve Thomas