The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

What!? Now Biden sending a billion in defensive aid  to Israel!

Double messages!. Is he trying to make up to Bibi for  his recent harsh rhetoric now?

Is Biden to Bibi like Michael Cohen was to Trump?

Taking a mortgage out on our national debt to facilitate Bibi's big plans?

Stay tuned!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-sending-israel-1-billion-in-military-aid-biden-administration-tells-congress/

Well it's happening! Biden to debate Trump on June 27th!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's "God Bless the USA" Bible deletes women's voting rights and slavery amendments

by Mark Frauenfelder May 15, 2024

https://boingboing.net/2024/05/15/trumps-god-bless-the-usa-bible-deletes-womens-voting-rights-and-slavery-amendments.html

“Donald Trump's overpriced "God Bless the USA" Bible is missing Constitutional Amendments that MAGA cultists don't like, like the ones abolishing slavery and giving women the right to vote.

From MTN:

Multiple video reviews analyzed by MeidasTouch revealed that notably missing from the Constitution in Trump's Bible are the amendments following the Bill of Rights which make up the Constitution's first 10 amendments. Trump's Bible jumps from the original Constitution to the Bill of Rights and then to the Pledge of Allegiance, skipping constitutional amendments 11-27.  

The 13th Amendment abolishing slavery? Gone. The 19th letting women vote? Poof. The 15th prohibiting racist voter suppression? Disappeared down the same Orwellian memory hole as Trump's respect for democracy.”

Steve Thomas

17 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

Thanks for giving me another reason to live today Matt.

ha, well, you would think at some point the MSM would start catching on to what's been happening for months now. FWIW, there's no doubt that insiders in both campaigns know precisely what these numbers mean, which is why you see Trump floundering, and Biden appearing extremely confident.

The only polls that are ever a correct reflection of reality are the ones we fill out in the voting booth.

15 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Polling is only as good as the people stupid enough or lonely enough to sit around and answer the phone from strangers asking them personal questions.

These are the same people who call into C-Span and wait around on the phone for hours so they can vent when it's their turn.

Yes, and that's at best...

19 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Sandy,

Speaking of "fake news," where have you been getting your "news" about Netanyahu's Gaza genocide?

What are your sources lately?

William,

Why are you posing that question toward me? I happen to agree with you that the war is a Netanyahu genocide and that it's horrible.

I don't know how that got lost on you. Is it because I pointed out that one graphic that turns out to be fake news?

I get my news from a variety of sources, including from links you provide.

20 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Did you study the photos I posted for you in recent months about the so-called, "targeted bombing," of Gaza?

How many buildings in Gaza were spared during those allegedly "targeted" strikes?

I was never under the impression that IDF was using targeted bombing prior to the Rafah portion of the war.

18 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

What!? Now Biden sending a billion in defensive aid  to Israel!

Double messages!. Is he trying to make up to Bibi for  his recent harsh rhetoric now?

Kirk,

Netanyahu hasn't yet crossed the red line that Biden set out for him. Biden said he would stop the shipment of military aid if Netanyahu crossed the line. Though I don't recall if Biden specified the type of aid, offensive vs. defensive.

Biden did delay that one shipment of 2000 lb bombs. Maybe because he fears Netanyahu can no longer be controlled. Or maybe to show Netanyahu that he is serious.

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

The only polls that are ever a correct reflection of reality are the ones we fill out in the voting booth.

I currently am in favor of the MSM reporting broken poll numbers that favor Trump. Because I am afraid that without them, Democrat voters will get lazy and not bother to vote... thinking that Biden is a shoo-in.

I still recall feeling that Hillary was a shoo-in against bozo candidate Trump in 2016. Could she have lost due to Democratic overconfidence?

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I was never under the impression that IDF was using targeted bombing prior to the Rafah portion of the war.

That's a reasonable point, Sandy.

From what I can tell, Rafah has not yet been subjected to the kind of indiscriminate IDF bombing that obliterated northern Gaza.  But its refugee population is trapped and starving, with minimal medical resources.

Another problem is limited access to Rafah for humanitarian aid.

Also, the IDF has killed many journalists in Gaza, and the Israeli government has recently shut down Al Jazeera in Israel.

Netanyahu's right-wing government is controlling the narrative.

3 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

That's a reasonable point, Sandy.

From what I can tell, Rafah has not yet been subjected to the kind of indiscriminate IDF bombing that obliterated northern Gaza.  But its refugee population is trapped and starving, with minimal medical resources.

Another problem is limited access to Rafah for humanitarian aid.

Also, the IDF has killed many journalists in Gaza, and the Israeli government has recently shut down Al Jazeera in Israel.

Netanyahu's right-wing government is controlling the narrative.

I agree with everything you say, William. We disagree only on Biden's response to Netanyahu's actions.

I also have conservative friends who hate the way Biden is handling the war. They are upset about Biden threatening to pull the military aid from Israel. When I point out how immoral the war is (my point being the 35,000 dead innocent civilians compared to 1200 lost Israeli lives, and the 1.5 million refugees in humanitarian crisis), their attitude is that Israel has every right to fight Hamas. They say that what is happening to the Palestinians is awful, but that that is just the cost of war.

Just another reminder why I am not a conservative.

BTW, shame on them. They claim to be followers of Christ. (Which ironically is probably the reason they support Israel.) Christ taught us to love our enemies, not to kill them. Which I know is not a very practical teaching. But it certainly means that we should favor innocent civilians over the war plans of those getting revenge on their enemies.

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

still recall feeling that Hillary was a shoo-in against bozo candidate Trump in 2016. Could she have lost due to Democratic overconfidence?

Definitely possible. It's a valid point.

It does look like the MSM is catching up to the scam though: