The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with this J.D. Vance guy stalikg the Harris/Walz team?

They go to Michigan, he goes to Michigan.

They go to Wisconsin, he goes to Wisconsin.

He even went to Michigan and tried to get close to Harris's Air Firce Two.

I don't think we've ever had a professional stalker before in American Presidential politics before.

I wonder who on the Trump Campaign had that bright idea as a campaign strategy.

"Let's employ a professional stalker."

Talk about creepy and weird.

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

What's up with this J.D. Vance guy stalikg the Harris/Walz team?

They go to Michigan, he goes to Michigan.

They go to Wisconsin, he goes to Wisconsin.

He even went to Michigan and tried to get close to Harris's Air Firce Two.

I don't think we've ever had a professional stalker before in American Presidential politics before.

I wonder who on the Trump Campaign had that bright idea as a campaign strategy.

"Let's employ a professional stalker."

Talk about creepy and weird.

Steve Thomas

The Nation's Joan Walsh is out with a column calling J.D. Vance a "stalker" for following Vice President Kamala Harris around the country.

Why am I not surprised that this weirdo is also a stalker," said Democratic Party chair Jamie Harrison.

General counsel Jamie O'Grady agreed, calling it "creepy, weird stalker energy."

The group Vote Vets shared a video saying, "This creepy weirdo is giving off serious stalker vibes."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

That should be shouted from every rooftop in the land.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The Nation's Joan Walsh is out with a column calling J.D. Vance a "stalker" for following Vice President Kamala Harris around the country.

Why am I not surprised that this weirdo is also a stalker," said Democratic Party chair Jamie Harrison.

General counsel Jamie O'Grady agreed, calling it "creepy, weird stalker energy."

The group Vote Vets shared a video saying, "This creepy weirdo is giving off serious stalker vibes."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

That should be shouted from every rooftop in the land.

Steve Thomas

GOP strategist warns Trump about potential 'backfire' of J.D. Vance's 'real creepy' move

by David McAfee August 8, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-strategist-warns-trump-about-potential-backfire-of-jd-vances-real-creepy-move/

Heye, a former Republican National Committee communications director, then issued a warning to team Trump.

"I would warn the Trump campaign, even though yes, you defeated Hillary Clinton in 2016, history is replete with male candidates overstepping their bounds against female candidates."

He then added, "And the backfire that that can have, especially if you don't have a real plan or even if you do, it gets real creepy, real quick, if you make a mistake."

Steve Thomas

I thought this was funny:

Trump left spinning by Kamala Harris’ surprise strength

"As Democrats go populist with the selection of Tim Walz, Trump’s implosion is nearly complete"

By Brian Karem

https://www.salon.com/2024/08/08/left-spinning-by-kamala-harris-surprise-strength/

“At the end of the day, the GOP looked like those chimpanzees in the zoo who are kept behind glass walls because they fling their fecal remains at everyone.”

Steve Thomas

Wall Street Journal lead editorial today:

WILL TRUMP BLOW ANOTHER ELECTION?

Concluding paragraphs: All this underscores the risk that the voters took in nominating Mr. Trump for a third time. They had younger alternatives who would have been fresher voices and could have served two terms. But primary voters wanted to nominate Mr. Trump as a quasi-incumbent who they came to believe had his second term stolen by the Covid election.

This bet was paying off against Mr. Biden, but that race is over. Ms. Harris and her new running mate are still to the left of the American people, if the Republicans have the discipline to inform voters. This is still Mr. Trump's race to lose but, as we learned in 2020, he's more than capable of doing it.

- Donald Trump -

"If Kamala has 1,000 people at a Rally, the Press goes 'crazy,' and talks about how 'big' it was - And she pays for her 'Crowd,'" wrote Trump. "When I have a Rally, and 100,000 people show up, the Fake News doesn’t talk about it, THEY REFUSE TO MENTION CROWD SIZE. The Fake News is the Enemy of the People!"

Poor baby.

Trump has a thing about "crowd" sizes. Do you think he has Pen** envy, No, I'm sorry, do you think he has "Crowd" envy?

Steve Thomas

Trump is in deep cognitive decline.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-speeches-may-show-signs-of-dementia-and-cognitive-decline-top-experts-say?ref=home

"He also remarked on Trump’s speeches’ score in a linguistic metric of analytical thinking, saying the former president—who tends to use simple words and sentences—is much lower than most presidential candidates. While those seeking the White House are generally in the 60 to 70 range, Pennebaker said, Trump’s speeches range from 10 to 24.

“I can’t tell you how staggering this is,” Pennebaker told Stat. “He does not think in a complex way at all.”"