The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

What a freakin clown...

These bad boys continue to make Putin's life a living hell:

GUzHvuZWYAA2Pk3?format=png&name=360x360

Geez... Unreal...  🙄

Moral indignation from the Yuri Andropov Institute-educated psychopath who has been launching rockets into residential buildings and communities in Ukraine since February of 2022?

Honestly, I wish they would negotiate a peaceful end to this disastrous Ukrainian war, but I also think Putin should be hanged for war crimes.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Musk in 2023 claimed he'd fired roughly 6,500 of then-Twitter's 8,000-member staff, Business Today reported.

"Well you, you're the greatest cutter," said Trump with a laugh. "I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike and you say, 'That's okay, you're all gone, you're all gone. So every one of you is gone.' And you are the greatest."

This will go down well in Michigan, don't you think?

Steve Thomas

35 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Musk in 2023 claimed he'd fired roughly 6,500 of then-Twitter's 8,000-member staff, Business Today reported.

"Well you, you're the greatest cutter," said Trump with a laugh. "I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike and you say, 'That's okay, you're all gone, you're all gone. So every one of you is gone.' And you are the greatest."

This will go down well in Michigan, don't you think?

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Speaking of Elon Musk, I just read the following in Heather Cox Richardson's latest Substack essay...

Letters From an American

August 12, 2024

Tonight, X owner Elon Musk planned to “interview” Trump, although it seemed pretty clear the event was intended simply to be a long advertisement for him. European Union commissioner for Internal Market Thierry Breton wrote an open letter to Musk warning about E.U. laws against amplifying harmful content “that promotes hatred, disorder, incitement to violence, or certain instances of disinformation.” Breton warned that his team “will be extremely vigilant” about protecting “E.U. citizens from serious harm.” Musk responded with a meme that said: “TAKE A BIG STEP BACK AND LITERALLY, F*CK YOUR OWN FACE!” 

Last month the European Union charged X with failing to respect its social media law by letting disinformation and illegal content run rampant. X faces fines of up to several million euros. 

Letters from an American | Heather Cox Richardson | Substack