The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

"Ms. Laura Loomer, we will be praying for you as we pray for everyone," they wrote on X. "We see you overcome with hurt and resentment. There is a path out of the darkness, and it's never too late to walk with us. When Kamala Harris is justly elected president, don't forget that God loves you."

If you look up "batsh*t insane" in the dictionary, there's a picture of Laura Loomer.

In all seriousness, the Dems are not exploiting an absolutely fatal flaw of Trump's: his fake appreciation of the Bible and Christianity.

Trump can't quote a single thing from the Bible. Couldn't tell you a single thing about the life of Jesus Christ the person. I'd be challenging him to answer questions on his knowledge of those subjects every damn day...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Opinion: Is it finally game over for Donald Trump? (msn.com)

Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal also posted an editorial about this today as well. In describing Trump's "conversation" with Elon Musk on Twitter last night:

“By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse, or lunatic.”

Today I was trying to imagine what sort of Black Swan event it would take that could stop the election of Harris from being fait accompli.

I truly could not think of one.

33 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal also posted an editorial about this today as well. In describing Trump's "conversation" with Elon Musk on Twitter last night:

“By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse, or lunatic.”

Today I was trying to imagine what sort of Black Swan event it would take that could stop the election of Harris from being fait accompli.

Matt,

I still think we'll have to endure a horrific racist, misogynist MAGA sh*t show during the next three months.

I vividly remember the nasty MAGA television commercials in October of 2016, because I have a bad habit of watching Denver Bronco football games in the fall.  (One of the few things I watch on T.V.)

We're going to be hearing all about "Kamabla's" ethnicity, alleged personal life, blunders, etc.

And the Trump/Roger Stone/Giuliani goon squad will probably invent another "October Surprise."

43 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I can. I sent an article to the Wall Street Journal that was received July 11. I cannot say anything more right now.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

34 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I still think we'll have to endure a horrific racist, misogynist MAGA sh*t show during the next three months.

I vividly remember the nasty MAGA television commercials in October of 2016, because I have a bad habit of watching Denver Bronco football games in the fall.  (One of the few things I watch on T.V.)

We're going to be hearing all about "Kamabla's" ethnicity, alleged personal life, blunders, etc.

And the Trump/Roger Stone/Giuliani goon squad will probably invent another "October Surprise."

I'm sure we will. But that's the status quo. That's been what everyone expects from Trump for going on 9 years.

People are tired of it. People are tired of him. 

The reason the 'weird' appellation worked so well is because it is so truthful and relatable. Across the board, people are just so totally sick of this clown.

Trump simply doesn't have the numbers. He hasn't been able to gaslight enough people into not realizing he's the worst candidate in American Presidential history. He's done. I repeat yet again: He's going to lose in a landslide.

16 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Perhaps Harris could offer RFK, Jr. a job as EPA Director.

His environmental record is good.

But, God Almighty, not the NIH or FDA... 🙄

(Incidentally, Obama's FDA Chief, Peg Hamburg, was a classmate of mine in medical school.)