The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Donald Trump -

"Think of it, America, Pocahontas, sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is considered far more Conservative in the U.S. Senate than Comrade Kamala Harris ever was," Trump wrote. "Is this really what we want to be President of the United States?"

"Her mother told her she had 'high cheekbones,' and therefore she was Indian, who would use this hoax on applications everywhere,"

Who in God's name, told Donald Trump that publicly hurling racist insults at people was a winning formula?

Oh, and Psst... Elizabeth Warren is not running for President.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump -

"Think of it, America, Pocahontas, sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is considered far more Conservative in the U.S. Senate than Comrade Kamala Harris ever was," Trump wrote. "Is this really what we want to be President of the United States?"

"Her mother told her she had 'high cheekbones,' and therefore she was Indian, who would use this hoax on applications everywhere,"

Who in God's name, told Donald Trump that publicly hurling racist insults at people was a winning formula?

Oh, and Psst... Elizabeth Warren is not running for President.

Steve Thomas

I'll be honest, Steve.  (Not politically correct, I know.)

When I read Trump's daily, moronic comments, I almost regret that Thomas Crooks missed.

When can we finally consign this blithering, racist idiot, once and for all, to the garbage bin of American history?

'Country far before party': Hundreds of alumni of major GOP figures endorse Harris

By Daniel Hampton August 26, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2669074373/

“Over 200 Republicans who worked for former GOP presidential candidates and a president turned on their party and endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris, according to a report.

The Republicans wrote in an open letter, obtained by USA Today on Monday, that in 2020, alumni of former President George W. Bush, the late Sen. John McCain and then-Gov. Mitt Romney joined forces to "warn fellow Republicans that re-electing President [Donald] Trump would be a disaster for the nation."

"The group reunited this week, joined by alumni of former President George H.W. Bush, to "reinforce" its 2020 position — and declare "for the first time" that they're voting for Harris and vice presidential nominee Tim Walz in November."

"The group specifically called on moderate Republicans and conservative independents in battleground states to "take a brave stand once more" and join them in putting "country far before party.""

It looks like it is finally happening.

Steve Thomas

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

When can we finally consign this blithering, racist idiot, once and for all, to the garbage bin of American history?

November 5th is that day! A great day for the United States and REAL American patriots across the country.

44 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

November 5th is that day! A great day for the United States and REAL American patriots across the country.

I'll break out some champagne, for sure!

Think of the chronic psychological damage the Orange SOB  has done to this country...

My one worry? It remains terrorism before Election Day. I believe Putin/Iran/Isis badly wants to manifest this.

The security for the DNC here in Chicago was a masterclass, but my concern is now that it's over, people will let their guard down. 

Perhaps PTSD is making me overly worried. I will be thrilled if we make it to Election Day without any disasters. 

Donald Trump went for years, if not decades, thinking he could do to women whatever the hell he wanted. Now, it's the strong women in this country who will bring him down: Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Tanya Chutkin, Letitia James, Hillary Clinton, E. Jean Carroll, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift, the list goes on.

Payback's a bitch.

Steve Thomas

Trump is still hedging the debate. This is exactly what Harris should be doing, bullying and humiliating the bully in ads with chicken sounds..

The back story is Trump seemed to be backing out so now Harris wants open mics. Sort of turning the psychological edge on Trump, who first wanted to debate Biden open mics!

Sort of Bobby Fischer stuff! Betting Trump will lose control!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Donald Trump went for years, if not decades, thinking he could do to women whatever the hell he wanted. Now, it's the strong women in this country who will bring him down: Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Tanya Chutkin, Letitia James, Hillary Clinton, E. Jean Carroll, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift, the list goes on.

Steve, sorry, but I have to point out - there is one person on that list who is, IMO, the 1 person in the USofA most responsible for Donald Trump being elected in 2016 - hint - it's not Taylor Swift. 

Pollyvote now predicting :

• probability (Harris to win popular vote) = 0.68
  • probability (Harris to win EC) = 0.53

Polls, expectations & models are all aligned with Harris to win popular vote.  Only naive prediction is toss-up.

All EC models are currently toss-up.

https://www.pollyvote.com

Edited by Bill Fite