The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Two columnists in the Wall Street Journal today, one of whom is Karl Rove, declared that the September 10 debate between Harris and Trump could decide the election since neither right now has an outright advantage.

A day after the FBI Director received my recent letter about protecting Kamala in this debate from Russian microwave technology, my profile on Linked-In got 17 hits. I read into this that the letter and my attached article were being circulated to the highest FBI officials and perhaps to other intelligence agencies. In my five-page article I pay homage to Ron Bulman and W. Niederhut for giving me the insight here for doing the research showing the Russian microwave connection.

Doug,

I certainly, hope that the Secret Service, and others, are evaluating the possibility that a Russian weapon could be used against Vice President Harris.

I have known one prominent person, in particular, who was victimized by the KGB circa 2000.

Putin is capable of anything.  He used to run KGB ops out of Dresden, after graduating from the Yuri Andropov Institute, and his father worked for Stalin's NKVD Destruction Brigades during WWII.

The follow8ng musicians have demanded that Donald Trump stop using their music in his political campaign.

We should keep a running tally:

ABBA
Céline Dion
Beyoncé
Foo Fighters
Johnny Marr
 Adele
Aerosmith 
Guns N’ Roses 
Sinead O'Connor
Isaac Hayes

Steve Thomas

4 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

ABBA
Céline Dion
Beyoncé
Foo Fighters
Johnny Marr
 Adele
Aerosmith 
Guns N’ Roses 
Sinead O'Connor
Isaac Hayes

Excellent idea, Steve, and we can now add Jack White to the list.

GWLEaQ7X0AAlyJ2?format=jpg&name=small

This is funny stuff, George Conway is running very funny anti Trump ads near Mara Lago under Psychopac.org so now Trump is forced to run ads down there to counteract them. It's particularly funny because his ex-wife Kellyanne works for Trump!

Conway's introduction to psychopac.com.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

13 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Harris is catching Trump at the perfect moment — for her — because he at times seems to be flaming out. He’s certainly committing odd flubs and making strange choices. You don’t win the news cycle by inventing helicopter rides and hush-hush conversations that never happened, and you don’t repel the “weird” label by linking arms with the animal-carcass fetishistRobert F. Kennedy Jr., who would apparently be part of any Trump transition team along with … Tulsi Gabbard, the autocrat-loving former member of Congress. Trump, Kennedy, Gabbard: It’s the dinner party from Hell. Or maybe the Donner party, given Trump’s frequent mooning over Hannibal Lecter.

🤣  Thanks for the link, Douglas.

Yes, they walk among us... 🙄

Denver Working to Take Down Anti-Harris Signs Put Up Around The City: 'Horrible And Racist Images'

Source: MEDIAite

Aug 30th, 2024, 10:09 am

Officials in Denver found several signs bolted to bus stops across the city that Colorado Governor Jared Polis (D) described as including “horrible and racist images” and vowed to have them taken down immediately. The signs carried anti-Kamala Harris and anti-migrant messaging related to the 2024 presidential election.

Polis put out a statement saying, “There is no room for hate in our state — these horrible and racist images – funded by unknown groups- are meant to stoke fear and hate in our communities. I thank Denver Police for working quickly to end the defacement of public property and thank our Department of Public Safety for reaching out to Denver Police to assist. Coloradans reject this hate-fueled rhetoric and we won’t tolerate it — our fight to build a Colorado for All continues.”

Local media in Colorado noted that “similar signs were found at Chicago Transit Authority bus stops.” Denver’s Regional Transportation District (RTD), which runs the city’s buses, also put out a statement blasting the metal signs, saying, “RTD strongly condemns the hateful, discriminatory message portrayed by the signs,” the agency said in a release.

“There is no place for racism or discrimination at RTD or within the communities we serve. The signs do not reflect the organization’s adopted values or promote a welcoming transit environment for all, nor should such vile messaging be tolerated or supported by anyone.”

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/denver-working-to-take-down-anti-harris-signs-put-up-around-the-city-horrible-and-racist-images/

From the Denver Post...

P.S. Colfax & Garfield is in a liberal, mixed race neighborhood near Denver City Park.

I'm guessing these two MAGA ladies drove down here from Highlands Ranch.

.... Around 8:20 a.m. Thursday, one man in Denver’s Congress Park neighborhood spotted two white women putting up the sign at the bus stop at Colfax and Garfield.

“It was one of those things where you know something is out of place, but you don’t know what’s going on,” Congress Park resident Greg Bell said.

Bell said he passed the two women — who were carrying a white stepladder and trash bags he believes were holding the signs — as he made his way into a nearby grocery store. Minutes later, he saw the pair setting up the stepladder in front of the bus stop and one woman climbing onto it while holding a white, metal sign.

denver-sign.jpg?w=978

Edited by W. Niederhut

When I was a young boy, my father told me that Joe McCarthy made a big mistake.

As long as he was harassing the State Department and the Administration, he could pretty well run roughshod over anybody he wanted.

But, he made a mistake and took on the Army and they ran right over him and destroyed his career.

Trump has made a mistake...

Steve Thomas