The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicked ass! Congrats!

A little MSM commentary, part of it I also posted on the Political Discussions forum.

As the result of the debate became obvious. I was thinking who should I check out for their commentary?  I knew MSNBC would be Maddow leading a bunch of women yelling Yay!
And I knew CNN would be a more subdued yay. Because they are supposed to be the "objective  news journalism"  station.  With a panel of 7 pundits with 2 Republicans and the Democrats each get about 3 volleys apiece before they get to the Republicans. 
So I went where my curiosity led me,  to Fox, and there was Bret Baier  and Martha Mac Collum? acting completely unimpressed and then they asked Britt Hume who said "Trump clearly lost." Then they have that one very mild mannered milquetoast Democrat guy, who gave himself permission to say that he agreed with Hume and Harris won in a rather understated way.
Even though both MSNBC and CNN are 2 hours of post debate commentary.I realized Fox's post debate show was only 20 minutes, then they give it to Sean Hannity, figuring no one will be able to spin it better for the next hour than him on his own show! 

The difference between the CNN debate and the ABC debate was that ABC actually fact checked Trump a handful of times so naturally  Trump is blaming his performance on them. CNN, despite all their segments over the years asking themselves how the media is to handle the phenomena of Donald Trump, did what they always did,  despite probably anticipating the lies, rather than  fact checking them they ended up for the hundredth time rolling over and saying nothing.

I guess we can credit Biden for picking ABC. The dreaded Disney network!
I don't know the name of the woman debate moderator.  She is the weekend anchor on ABC, and I have thought in the past, that she looks like Kamala Harris!  and dresses like her to boot!

This morning the Dow was down 2%, about 750 points, and Nasdaq down 1%, for the first hour after opening. Now the Dow is down 180 points and the Nasdaq is pushing up near 1%!
However, Trump's stock DJT is still down near it's lows, down 15%!

Yeah, Kirk, those poor MAGA dupes need to sell their Truth Social stock-- for pennies on the dollar-- before Trump cashes out his shares on September 20th.

And Kinaski and Rigby need to investigate Kamala's Ear-Piece-gate scandal!

Every MAGA knows that black people can't debate or give speeches without earpieces or teleprompters.

Edited by W. Niederhut

- German Foreign Ministry -

""Like it or not: Germany’s energy system is fully operational, with more than 50% renewables," the German foreign ministry, which is led by Annalena Baerbock of the country's green party as part of a coalition arrangement, wrote on social media. "And we are shutting down—not building—coal and nuclear plants. Coal will be off the grid by 2038 at the latest."

"PS: We also don't eat cats and dogs."

Steve Thomas

25 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yeah, Kirk, those poor MAGA dupes need to sell their Truth Social stock-- for pennies on the dollar-- before Trump cashes out his shares on September 20th.

And Kinaski and Rigby need to investigate Kamala's Ear-Piece-gate scandal!

Every MAGA knows that black people can't debate or give speeches without earpieces or teleprompters.

Yeah, W. It's Gil I worry about! You notice his tendency to off the wall posts lately? I just hope he hasn't sunk his life savings into Truth Social!

About Kinaski , Rigby and Cotter, you might check out my newest post on the Political discussions thread!.

heh heh

From famously racist crazy person Megyn Kelly:

“F you, Taylor Swift!” shouted Megyn Kelly, “and f all of the people who want to see these children have body parts chopped off.”

For those not fluent in Republican crazy-speak, Kelly’s meltdown was triggered by Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris the night before, barely one hour after Trump all but face-planted on the debate stage. Kelly was especially triggered by Swift highlighting her appreciation for vice presidential nominee Tim Walz’s support of LGBTQ+ rights.

“So this woman is fine with his plan to take custody of the children from parents who won’t want them to chop off their body parts and put them in Minnesota courts’ custody so the body parts can be chopped off and they can be sterilized,” Kelly ranted, echoing Trump’s recent baseless lies about “transgender operations.”

https://newrepublic.com/post/185883/maga-reaction-taylor-swift-kamala-harris-endorsement