The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Dark day for justice in Texas

But will the FBI now arrest him, and the Feds prosecute him? I think so.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton acquitted in impeachment trial (aol.com)

Outrageous.

‘Cognitively Impaired’ Biden May Cause ‘World War II’

Donald Trump bungled his criticisms of rival Joe Biden in a speech Friday at the Pray Vote Stand summit in which he said the current president is “cognitively impaired” and will lead the world into a second world war. “Just think of it,” Trump said. “We would be in World War II very quickly if we’re going to be relying on this man."

At least Joe Biden knows what century he's in.

Steve Thomas

So, let me see if I've got this straight.

In the last 24 hours, you've got the most corrupt State Attorney General in the country bailed out by his Republican cohorts;

A Republican Congresswoman accused of publicly fondling her male companion in a movie theater;

And the leading candidate of their Party for President of the United States who can't remember what century he is in.

This does not bode well.

Steve Thomas

27 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

So, let me see if I've got this straight.

In the last 24 hours, you've got the most corrupt State Attorney General in the country bailed out by his Republican cohorts;

A Republican Congresswoman accused of publicly fondling her male companion in a movie theater;

And the leading candidate of their Party for President of the United States who can't remember what century he is in.

This does not bode well.

Steve Thomas

378194551_10227340683357465_403545548340

20 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Dark day for justice in Texas

But will the FBI now arrest him, and the Feds prosecute him? I think so.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton acquitted in impeachment trial (aol.com)

My condolences, I like Texas, and I like Texans, but unfortunately  Texas is a slave state.

Texas doesn't have as huge a history of slavery as some of the deep southern states. But in Texas the powerful just unmercifully pummel the powerless, and don't care if they're seen doing it, and there's not much of an attempt to hide it.

If I could say something positive, it's that it's so bad. It has the most promise of turning to it's opposite.
But for right now, we have to deal with Fascists.

r/PoliticalMemes - Hey Look! It's Proud Boy Greg Abbott!

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I guess W's still up this morning.

Ron,

I still haven't watched that wild game.  My daughter was modeling in a big fashion show here in Denver last night, (Latin Fashion Week) and she wanted me to attend.  I got to practice my Spanish, but the MC was talking faster than a Mexican DJ, so I only understood about half of his monologues... 🤥

As for Ken Paxton, it sounds like Trump actively intervened to protect his fellow sociopath.

Scoop: How GOP pressured Texas senators over Paxton's impeachment trial (axios.com)