The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

77 year-old George W. Bush will be throwing the first pitch in Game One of the World Series tomorrow in Arlington.

Dubya sold his share in the Texas Rangers franchise prior to the 2000 Presidential primaries.

Rangers pick historic figure to throw out first pitch in Game 1 of World Series (msn.com)

Former US President, George W. Bush could have been MLB Commissioner  instead of him, Bud Selig reveals

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

That was Russia and Iran's primary goal in funding Hamas' attack on Israel; to cause infighting in America amongst likely Biden voters that might have contrary opinions about Palestine or Israel.

Both Putin and Iran know it's game over for both dictatorships unless they manage to stop the re-election of Biden.

‘How can I vote for Biden?’ Arab Americans in Michigan ‘betrayed’ by Israel support | Israel-Hamas war | The Guardian

Headline of New York Times article today:

Democrats Splinter Over Israel as the Young, Diverse Left Rages at Biden

As a raw divide over the war ripples through liberal America, a coalition of young voters and people of color is breaking with the president, raising new questions about his strength entering 2024.

Thanks, Don, Jr.

I needed a laugh today.   It all makes sense now... 🤥

Tucker Carlson and Fox were fluffing RFK, Jr. as a "Democratic plant" to undermine Trump.

Don Jr. Says RFK Jr. Is a ‘Democrat Plant’

October 27, 2023 at 11:09 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 91 Comments

Donald Trump Jr. told Iowans while volunteering for his father’s 2024 presidential campaign that Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s candidacy is just a Democrat ploy, The Messenger reports.

Said Trump Jr.: “It legitimately always felt like it was a Democrat plant to hurt the Trump thing. He wouldn’t be there if the Democrats didn’t want him.”

21 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

77 year-old George W. Bush will be throwing the first pitch in Game One of the World Series tomorrow in Arlington.

Dubya sold his share in the Texas Rangers franchise prior to the 2000 Presidential primaries.

Rangers pick historic figure to throw out first pitch in Game 1 of World Series (msn.com)

Former US President, George W. Bush could have been MLB Commissioner  instead of him, Bud Selig reveals

So, Dubya strutted out to the mound, smiling, tonight and threw the first pitch into the dirt in front of the catcher.

Then it hit me.  Things have been so bad in the Trump era that, despite all of Dubya'sserious policy mistakes-- tax cuts, Afghanistan, and Iraq-- he's an affable model of mental stability compared to Donald Trump.

I read somewhere that, after listening to Trump's Inaugural Address in 2016, Dubya turned to someone sitting next to him and said, "That was some weird sh*t right there."

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, Dubya strutted out to the mound, smiling, tonight and threw the first pitch into the dirt in front of the catcher.

Then it hit me.  Things have been so bad in the Trump era that, despite all of Dubya'sserious policy mistakes-- tax cuts, Afghanistan, and Iraq-- he's an affable model of mental stability compared to Donald Trump.

I read somewhere that, after listening to Trump's Inaugural Address in 2016, Dubya turned to someone sitting next to him and said, "That was some weird sh*t right there."

Texas Rangers fans disappointed that former President George W. Bush will throw first pitch before World Series opener: "Dude not the curse of Bush" (msn.com)