The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

8 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

"Photo" was created by Ai.

Doug, I confess. I really wasn't taken that much with the Pope's fashion statement. I was having a joke with W. The 2 Pope photos he posted were also AI fakes.

10lhv0lcphga1.png

Bosom buddies. Tucker and Bolsonaro, making fun of the rain forest people!

jej jej

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a short worthwhile read:

“The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam is a Persian poetry collection first put together in 1460 in Shiraz. It consists of quatrains, four-line poems, with a set of unconventional themes. The poetry is irreligious and questions the afterlife and God’s providence. It shows keen awareness of the shortness of life and the finality of death. It advises therefore that every fleeting moment of every day should be savored, with wine, lovers and song. The combination of a serious philosophy of life and a carefree attitude has made the poetry popular for centuries. In 1859, Edward FitzGerald brought out a loose English translation that took the world by storm. It became the most beloved and widely known poem in the English language for decades until its popularity finally faded in the late twentieth century. Although they were attributed to the great mathematician and astronomer, Omar Khayyam (d. 1131), the poems were by many anonymous hands, and he was just a frame author, akin to Scheherezade in the Arabian Nights.” – Dr. Juan Cole, Richard P. Mitchell Collegiate Professor of History at the University of Michigan

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Fox News, Ben Cole, and the Trumplicon media have repeatedly insisted that Brian Sicknick's death was unrelated to his physical and chemical assault by Trump's mob on January 6th.

This trope is based on the suspiciously belated report of the coroner in the case-- sans public documentation-- that Sicknick died of a basilar artery thrombosis.

As I have pointed out to Ben Cole more than once, I have some serious doubts about the coroner's conclusion in the Sicknick case.  Where is the data?  What sort of toxicology screening was done?

In a private Email to me, Dr. Michael Chesser, a neurologist interviewed for the film JFK Revisted/Destiny Betrayed, told me that he also had questions about the coroner's report on Sicknick.

The probability that Sicknick's untimely death shortly after the January 6th assault was unrelated to the attack on the Capitol seems extremely low to me.  

Yet, Tucker Carlson has continued to use the suspicious coroner's report in Sicknick's case to downplay the significance of Trump's J6 coup attempt.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/east-palestine-ohio-train-derailment-truck-carrying-40000-pounds-of-toxic-soil-crashes-on-highway/

"A truck that was responsible for carrying 40,000 pounds of contaminated soil from East Palestine, Ohio — where a train carrying hazardous materials crashed in February — overturned on Monday. The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency said that roughly half of the soil that was on the truck ended up spilling along the highway. 

The tractor trailer, which had an open top, was traveling north along SR-165 on Monday when the accident occurred sometime after noon local time in Columbiana County. According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the vehicle's 74-year-old driver, Phillip Falck, had gone off the right side of the road, hit a ditch and utility pole and overturned. When officers arrived at the scene, they found the truck "on its side, off of the right side of the roadway.""

Just keeps getting better.

Steve Thomas

Kellyanne Conway Is Worried About ‘Young People’ Turning on GOP

By Dan Ladden-Hall April 11, 2023

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kellyanne-conway-is-worried-about-young-people-turning-on-gop?ref=home

Kellyanne Conway is apparently nervous that the Republican Party isn’t doing enough to persuade young people to its cause.

I think we got some work to do on the young people who think differently on abortion perhaps, guns, or climate change.. The thing I’m really concerned about on this is that the left becomes a turnout machine with young people.." pic.twitter.com/M5NWaOHRnP

— Acyn (@Acyn) April 11, 2023

Ya think?

Steve Thomas

22 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Kellyanne Conway Is Worried About ‘Young People’ Turning on GOP

By Dan Ladden-Hall April 11, 2023

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kellyanne-conway-is-worried-about-young-people-turning-on-gop?ref=home

Kellyanne Conway is apparently nervous that the Republican Party isn’t doing enough to persuade young people to its cause.

I think we got some work to do on the young people who think differently on abortion perhaps, guns, or climate change.. The thing I’m really concerned about on this is that the left becomes a turnout machine with young people.." pic.twitter.com/M5NWaOHRnP

— Acyn (@Acyn) April 11, 2023

Ya think?

Steve Thomas

Sure, Kellyanne, don't focus on revising these deeply flawed GOP policies.  Instead, focus on public relations strategies to counteract the "leftist turnout machine."

In other words, it's not a policy problem.  It's merely a Republican sales and marketing problem. 🤥