The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump's Georgia case is not going to be dismissed. The guy that suggested such a thing, Phil Holloway is a Fox News shill and overall general clown.

Republican Congressman, Mike Collins of Georgia says that the way to solve the immigration problem is to take the migrants out and throw them out of helicopters.

That'll do it alright.

I won't speculate as to his religious beliefs.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Republican Congressman, Mike Collins of Georgia says that the way to solve the immigration problem is to take the migrants out and throw them out of helicopters.

That'll do it alright.

I won't speculate as to his religious beliefs.

Steve Thomas

I always believe you Steve, but that's almost unbelievable such a dumbass would say such.  Kind of sickening.

Trump hired private investigator to check work done by his E. Jean Carroll lawyers: report
By Tom Boggioni
February 2, 2024 6:33AM ET
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-alina-habba-2667152617/

"A political action committee closely tied to Donald Trump's re-election bid recently spent close to a quarter of a million dollars to investigate the quality of work of his legal team which has now suffered two losses to E. Jean Carroll and her attorneys."

Trump was investigating his own lawyers.
We're they that bad, or did they set him up?

Steve Thomas

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:
22 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I always believe you Steve, but that's almost unbelievable such a dumbass would say such.

A Retrumplican, no doubt.

23 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I always believe you Steve, but that's almost unbelievable such a dumbass would say such.  Kind of sickening.

Ron,

He actually doubled down on this.

He originally posted this on Twitter, and when Twitter deleted his post because it was so repulsive and closed his account, he started complaining that Twitter was censoring him and infringing on his right to free speech.

He orinally said that the migrants should all be given rides on Pinochet Air.

Steve Thomas