The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It turns out now, just like Trump and his Mueller Report spinner William Barr had a falling out.

Now Elon Musk and Matt Taibbi have had a falling out. Maybe Musk wasn't satisfied that Taibbi didn't successfully convince anyone about the Twitter Files.  But the cover story is:

Matt Taibbi quit the microblogging website after he claimed it blocked access to embedding tweets with posts on the online publishing platfotrm, Substack. Twitter also won't allow any retweets, likes or engagement with posts that contain links to Substack articles, Taibbi claimed

"It turns out Twitter is upset about the news Substack notes feature which they see as a hostile rival. Taibbl wrote in a Substack post ."The craziest Friday ever", adding "I'm staying at Substack"....

There's been a lot of hanging on to Greenwald and Taibbi from people who unthinkingly mimic  their old heroes because they don't have the critical judgment to see when time has passed them by. IMO

Similarly, I think Barr and TaibbiI found out the heroes they thought they were working for are assholes. If they had just listened to us first!

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/technology/why-journalist-matt-taibbi-substack-and-elon-musks-twitter-are-at-loggerheads/articleshow/99354028.cms

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Roger Stone Identifies a Vice President that President Trump Might Consider – This Will Surprise You

By Joe Hoft Apr. 11, 2023 9:45 am555 Comments

Roger Stone shared his observations about Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s announcement that he’ll be running for President on the Democrat ticket with some observations and an idea. 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/roger-stone-suggests-a-vice-president-that-president-trump-could-consider-this-will-surprise-you/

And there it is. Well, that didn't take very long, did it? lol

4 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Roger Stone Identifies a Vice President that President Trump Might Consider – This Will Surprise You

By Joe Hoft Apr. 11, 2023 9:45 am555 Comments

Roger Stone shared his observations about Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s announcement that he’ll be running for President on the Democrat ticket with some observations and an idea. 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/roger-stone-suggests-a-vice-president-that-president-trump-could-consider-this-will-surprise-you

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

A Cosmic Joke!

I'm, frankly, surprised to read this strange story about Roger Stone.

I thought that Steve Bannon and Stone were conspiring to promote RFK, Jr. in an effort to undermine the Democrats' prospects for holding onto the White House in 2024.

As for Bill Barr and Matt Taibbi becoming disillusioned with their sociopathic former employers, the word, "schadenfreude," comes to mind.

And hasn't everyone who ever got involved with Donald Trump regretted it?

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I thought that Steve Bannon and Stone were conspiring to promote RFK, Jr. in an effort to undermine the Democrats' prospects for holding onto the White House in 2024.

That's exactly what they're doing.

RFK Jr. will run as a Dem, not win a single primary, and then be promoted as good VP choice for Trump on a "Unity" ticket.

This quote from the article Leslie posted:

"Mike Pence, with his holier-than-thou attitude, will never win the Presidency.  He could have been a potential candidate, but when he sided with the elites and Democrats and refused to consider actions to prevent the uncertifiable 2020 election from being certified, he ruined his chances."

demonstrates that these people are 100% out of their mind insane.

5 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That's exactly what they're doing.

RFK Jr. will run as a Dem, not win a single primary, and then be promoted as good VP choice for Trump on a "Unity" ticket.

This quote from the article Leslie posted:

"Mike Pence, with his holier-than-thou attitude, will never win the Presidency.  He could have been a potential candidate, but when he sided with the elites and Democrats and refused to consider actions to prevent the uncertifiable 2020 election from being certified, he ruined his chances."

demonstrates that these people are 100% out of their mind insane.

So Bannon and Stone think RFK, Jr. could save Trump's disastrous political career by running as Trump's VP?

Weird.  Would RFK, Jr. ever go along with that bizarre scheme?

Would the Trump cult?

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

So Bannon and Stone think RFK, Jr. could save Trump's disastrous political career by running as Trump's VP?

Yep.

Would RFK, Jr. ever go along with that bizarre scheme?

That will be how we determine the true character of RFK Jr. But I'm sorry to say it wouldn't surprise me; turning down a job offer like that is difficult.

Would the Trump cult?

Absolutely. QAnon has elevated JFK and JFK Jr. to deity status.

After Bannon and Stone co-opted the "Deep State" appellation for their own right-wing purposes, the Kennedy name is golden with those people.

Edited by Matt Allison

Trump Fawns Over Dictators

April 12, 2023 at 10:12 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 29 Comments

Here’s how Donald Trump described meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Fox News last night:

President Xi is a brilliant man. If you went all over Hollywood to look for somebody to play the role of President Xi, you couldn’t find, there’s nobody like that.

The look, the brain, the whole thing. We had a great relationship. You know, when he first came to Mar-a-Lago, It was so organized by them and by us, but by them very pom, pom, pom. Everything’s like business. No games, you know.

Here’s his take on North Korea’s Kim Jung Un:

You know, when you come out and as a young man at 24, 23, even though he sort of inherits it, most people when they inherit, they lose it. And that’s easy stuff.

He took over a country, a very smart people, very, very energetic people, very tough people at a very young age. And he has total dominate control. That’s not easy. These are these are very smart.

Here’s what he says about Russian president Vladimir Putin:

You can’t beat Russia. Russia right now, I’m not saying anything out of school. I read it in one of our newspapers. So, you know, it’s probably fake news, but maybe not. I don’t think it is.

Trump interview with Tucker Carlson       Wow!
Can you believe the contortions Carlsen makes at looking enthralled at Trump, (when usually he's such scrub face!). in this interview since Trump was indicted! That means Trump knows  that Carlsen said  in those private tweets that he hated Trump passionately, and Trump was a destroyer, a demonic force, and as a president was a disaster.
 Are we supposed to understand that these 2 guys are just so ambitious. Their game is to use each other to squeeze every bit of marketability out of it they can,  No matter how much they may dislike each other. And it leads to Trump  2024 and Carlsen back in his driver's seat.

It was a softball kiss ass interview. But for now,  everything continues, their audience is just dumbstruck to be in their own living room, listening to these great men. And no more need be said.