The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

This Mike Roman MAGA psy op to smear Fani Willis has received far too much M$M coverage, IMO.

The public should focus on Trump's "perfect phone call" to Brad Raffensperger, and the fact that Sidney Powell and Chesebro already pled guilty to election fraud in Georgia.

Also, Fani Willis initially asked Georgia's white ex-Governor, Roy Barnes, to lead the prosecution of Trump's election fraud crimes in Georgia, but Barnes was too afraid of MAGA-Bomber threats to get involved.

Instead, Georgia used a black guy, Nathan Wade, to do the dangerous job that the white guy didn't want to do.

Ex-Governor Barnes declined the position because he did not want to employ bodyguards for the rest of his life. Senator Romney spends $5000 a month for bodyguard protection of himself and his family.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt:Hatred like that is the antithesis of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and the Bible warns of those that treat people that way.

Yes, the good old First Commandment. I was going to say "amendment"  but they really are at cross purposes, aren't they?

Obviously none of us can know  the figures. But I'd say 10-15%  of America are Christo Fascists and a great number of the  rest of the Christian population are very malleable and suggestible and could become a Christo Fascist majority, as I don't think there is sufficient mental discipline when under pressure to distinguish matters of Church and State.

A good contingent of Trump support are these Christians, and any matters for them of Trump's character and virtue can readily be swept under the rug. For me it's been very disheartening in the last few years just to see how shallow Christian conviction is in the U.S. Such a thing can't be minimized and shouldn't be swept under the rug.

The only counterbalance are the remaining, Christians, people of other faiths, agnostics and atheists under  maybe the  broad term "secularists."

Thank God, we have the abortion issue and this newest IVF Alabama ruling to fractionalize this group.

W. I appreciate the article about Roman, but this shouldn't have been any surprise to Willis and Wade and is really the high stakes part of the league they're playing in, and is an unforced error.  If the tables were turned the Democrat attorney's would probably be looking into the same thing. This whole thing could have just been avoided if Wade had just made a quick settlement with his ex-wife.

Willis and Wade paid for everything in cash, because Willis testifies that to pay everything in cash was the way she was raised by her Father, who they then asked to testify, and he confirms  that is how he raised his daughter. They make a big deal that Willis's Father had no special knowledge about Willis's relationship with Wade. Hey, if I were an attorney, like he is. I probably wouldn't ask my daughter either.

Sandy: It doesn't matter that they had a romantic relationship. What matters is if Nathan Wade paid her way or bought her stuff after she hired him. Quid pro quo.

Of course Willis and Wade are lawyers and know what's going on. It's obvious under this circumstance, their use of cash was completely intentional. But like some of Trump's defense, you can't really prove it. And if you can't prove the intention, you've got  nothing. Willis and Wade should have realized that they had to be squeaky clean. But this has no bearing directly on Trump's trial.

Unfortunately the victorious cases against Trump that are the simplest would tend to be the first prosecuted and they don't do a lot by themselves to sway the non aligned voters. I think you can make a case that the enormous settlement of 385 million is thought of by many to be excessive as at least in principle many people have bumped up their incomes to apply for credit cards and bumped up or down their asset values to either apply for a loan or get favorable tax consideration. The only difference is that Trump's bump ups were absolutely insane!

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Matt:Hatred like that is the antithesis of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and the Bible warns of those that treat people that way.

Yes, the good old First Commandment. I was going to say "amendment"  but they really are at cross purposes, aren't they?

Obviously none of us can know  the figures. But I'd say 10-15%  of America are Christo Fascists and a great number of the  rest of the Christian population are very malleable and suggestible and could become a Christo Fascist majority, as I don't think there is sufficient mental discipline when under pressure to distinguish matters of Church and State.

A good contingent of Trump support are these Christians, and any matters for them of Trump's character and virtue can readily be swept under the rug. For me it's been very disheartening in the last few years just to see how shallow Christian conviction is in the U.S. Such a thing can't be minimized and shouldn't be swept under the rug.

The only counterbalance are the remaining, Christians, people of other faiths, agnostics and atheists under  maybe the  broad term "secularists."

Thank God, we have the abortion issue and this newest IVF Alabama ruling to fractionalize this group.

Kirk,

IMO, there's nothing remotely Christian about Trump and his hateful, gun-toting MAGA cult.

They worship the Golden Calf.

I'll coin an acronym here.  Has anyone used this one?  They are CHINOs-- Christian In Name Only.

46499710bc83606a10a3d1ac2bebcf01e925a42f

"Love your neighbor."

Why is that so hard for many so-called Christians to grasp?

Kirk: I'd forgotten that there is also the First Amendment I mean Commandment, to love God. Maybe because even non-Christians and atheists can appreciate the Second Commandment, stated above.

I don't  get what you're saying Sandy, or what you're inferring from what i said.

But when I think of the antithesis of "love your neighbor", i think of the current situation of Israel bombing the sh-t out of a  region and killing 30,000 innocent civilians. That can rattle me a little.

But I admit, I'm not feeling that charitable toward Melania!

They just recently got a new nuptial , I understand.

5p3ld4f8z3ec1.jpeg?width=960&crop=smart&

Charlie Kirk Wants Coca-Cola to Sponsor Televised Executions

https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlie-kirk-wants-coca-cola-to-sponsor-televised-executions?ref=home?ref=home

“Turning Point USA CEO Charlie Kirk went beyond the pale this week, when he suggested on his ThoughtCrime podcast that the U.S. should embrace televised executions and force kids to watch them.

Kirk said one of his problems with capital punishment is: “...It takes too long. Too many appeals. It’s too expensive. It should be public, it should be quick, it should be televised,” he said. “You could have it brought to you by Coca-Cola and no, I’m not kidding by the way, I would totally tune in to see some pedo get their head chopped off.”

He then advocated for kids to be forced to watch it.

“I think at a certain age, it’s an initiation,” he said.”

I personally would like to see them bring back burning women at the stake.

The executioner would be drinking a Coke while the flames and the screams lick higher.

I’d stay up late to watch that.

Steve Thomas

Hey, speaking of Melania, Trump reportedly called her, "Mercedes," in a D.C. speech this weekend.

He also served up another unintelligible world salad in South Carolina.

Why is the M$M generally censoring coverage of Trump's dementia?

'Soup pie cane?' Trump's most baffling 'glitches' at latest South Carolina rally

www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-2667354340/

February 23, 2024

Former President Donald Trump came to South Carolina Friday with a unique message for his followers: There was an unexpected dump, the soup pie cane is broken, and a friend is a person who sticks with you "in times of bad."

Confused? So were viewers of the top conservative presidential candidate's rally just one day before the kickoff of the South Carolina primary.

Those who tuned into Fox News did not see the entirety of Trump's speech — anchor Neil Cavuto cut away for a Trump fact-check regarding his statements about the 2020 election, explaining “Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts."

But on social media, viewers were treated to video clips of Trump's more eyebrow-raising "glitches." Here are the top five:

1. "His soup-pie cane is broken"

"Soup pie cane?" asked Bogan Painter. This one was also translated as “supply tain,” “su pie tain," "supply cane" “syphilis.”

2. “All of a sudden there was this big dump. Where did it come from?”

“Time for another diaper,” replied GroundChuck.”

3. “They are pumping it as much as they can under the Trump.”

"'Pumping under the Trump' is something we can only pray will never be explained in any detail,” wrote BruceGoldberg.

4. “Three years lady, lady, lady, how ‘bout that?”

“Lay ladies lay,” quipped @pbstockx. “Lay across my fake gold head.”

5. “In times of bad, she’ll call me up say, “Don’t worry about, sir, you’re doing great.”

Said the Biden-Harris campaign, “A lot of people don’t know how smart and respected Marjorie Taylor Greene is.”

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Yep.

In fact, that is the kind of weak primary performance that caused Harry Truman and LBJ to drop out of re-election bids.

7 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

This 40% non-Trump GOP primary vote was also evident in Iowa and New Hampshire.

So, Trump seems to have a lock on 25-35% of American voters-- the MAGA cult-- 60% of the GOP's 45%.

These are the same voters who still believe that the 2020 election was stolen.

And many of them still deny Trump's involvement in J6.