The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Just Biden giving lip service to getting food to 1.5 million starving children, women and men in Gaza. 38,000 meals dropped in the air in White House photo op.

BS

On 3/4/2024 at 10:20 PM, Matt Allison said:

Alito and Thomas want to retire, but will only be allowed to do so under a Republican administration.

Matt, where did you hear they want to retire?  I would think they are finally where they want to be.

Unless hopefully, they are feeling possible heat from their improprieties.

Yeah more monkey business from Scrotus does not bode well for the future!

Ted Cruz is such a douche bag, no one on either side of the aisle in the Senate likes him.

That's interesting Doug, it would be nice to see how many people died in each of those Israeli war crime incidents against the Palestinians.

The weird thing in the California Senate race  is that Schiff wanted to run against Republican Steve Garvey, who i always hated as a Dodger., so he gave him name recognition by attacking him in his campaign adds, falsely claiming he was "surging in the polls" but Garvey didn't even have the money to buy adds himself. i would have sooner see the finalists  be 2 Democrats, Schiff and Katie Porter. i voted for Porter knowing Schiff would win, but  I really like both Schiff and Porter.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Perjury Plea Opens Up Trump Lawyers to Big Problems

By Jose Pagliery Mar. 06, 2024

https://www.thedailybeast.com/allen-weisselbergs-perjury-plea-opens-up-trump-lawyers-to-big-problems?ref=home?ref=home

“The fallout from Weisselberg’s plea deal on Monday could be severe for Trump attorneys Alina Habba, Clifford S. Robert, and their colleagues. It would also be a fitting follow-up to the stark warnings that Justice Arthur F. Engoron issued to Trump’s lawyers last month.

While presiding over the three-month trial about Trump’s incessant lies to banks last year, Engoron considered Weisselberg an untrustworthy witness who couldn’t accurately recall his role as the company’s former chief financial officer. But on Feb. 1, when The New York Times reported that Weisselberg was secretly negotiating a perjury plea deal with the Manhattan District Attorney, Engoron immediately demanded that Trump’s lawyers explain if their witness was “now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial.”

Notably, his Feb. 5 email pressed them to “submit, as officers of the court, a letter to me detailing anything you know about this that would not violate any of your professional ethics or obligations.”

The choice of words was anything but ordinary.”

New York’s rules of professional conduct command that “a lawyer shall not… knowingly use perjured testimony or false evidence.””

Steve Thomas

The worst POTUS in history re-nominated?

Catastrophic wildfires?

Gaza genocide?

Putin's destruction of Ukraine?

Time for one of my favorite downhill skiing/rollerblade/work out songs of the past 40 years.

I even recorded a basement studio band cover of the song once-- but it failed, because I'm not Sting.  🤥

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Edited by W. Niederhut