The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

It's best to watch the video. CNN reports the quote as follows:

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it.”

During this same speech Trump also claimed that "Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama."

It certainly seems like Trump's mental decline is rapidly accelerating.

Will he still be cognitively functional by Election Day? Serious question.

I watched the video twice last night, to try to understand the MAGA/Newsmax spin that Trump wasn't actually threatening a violent MAGA "bloodbath" against the libs.

But, if anything, the "bloodbath" comment comes across as another bizarre Trump-style word salad-- a non-sequitur.

It bore no obvious relation to his preceding comments about Mexican auto tariffs.

And, incidentally, I don't know anyone who owns a Mexican-made automobile.

Trump was talking out of his a--, as usual.

Anyway, I created a meme.

8jiayc.jpg

Jen Psaki did a good job today of putting Trump's "bloodbath" comment in the context of his entire Dayton speech, which I had not heard.

Trump began the rant by celebrating his J6 attack on Congress.

Jen Psaki Destroys The Trump Campaign’s Bloodbath Spin
www.politicususa.com/2024/03/17/jen-psaki-destroys-the-trump-campaigns-bloodbath-spin.html/amp

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

holy cow that's a lot of Kennedys in one photo

Yes, quite a juxtaposition from RFK JR's American Values, which I thought was a great book.

'Thoughts and prayers': Trump critics pile on after admission he can't get bond money

by Tom Boggioni March 18, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-broke-2667539476/

“Early on Monday morning, the former president's attorneys told the court that "posting a full undertaking" of the bond "is a practical impossibility," as Trump races the clock to keep New York Attorney General Letitia James from going after his assets.

According to the lawyers, “The amount of the judgment, with interest, exceeds $464 million, and very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude."

Needless to say, critics of the former president reacted with a substantial degree of mirth at the prospect of the self-professed billionaire being unable to come up with his own cash and get anyone to trust him by supplying him with a bond insuring the state of New York will get paid if he loses his appeal.”

image.png.23f683eb495be17840f635f25fcd85c7.png

Well, well, well.

Surely the Orange Don of the MAGA Crime Family hasn't been lying all this time.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

How Biden got enmeshed in a damaging Gaza war he can’t control - The Washington Post

From the article: "This article, based on interviews with 20 administration officials and outside advisers, examines how Biden, more than five months after the Oct. 7 attacks, has found himself deeply entangled in a war he does not want and that threatens to become a defining element of his tenure. His allies privately acknowledge that it has done him significant damage domestically and globally and could easily become his biggest foreign policy cataclysm.'

I built a Magnificent Business, which helped rebuild New York City and State, with Amazing, Unparalleled, Historic Properties and tons of CASH, which Crooked Joe Biden and his Maniac Persecutors are trying to wrongfully and illegally take from me," he wrote.

"A bond of the size set by the Democrat Club-controlled Judge, in Corrupt, Racist Letitia James’ unlawful Witch Hunt, is unConstitutional, un-American, unprecedented, and practically impossible for ANY Company, including one as successful as mine."

Yup. First Joe Biden stole my election, now he's trying to steal all my money.

The horror of it all!

Steve Thomas