The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

"I wouldn't rape this woman. She's not my type."

Oh really? So what type of woman would you rape?

Steve Thomas

Yeah, Steve, where have we seen this nonsense before?

Trump refused to testify under oath about January 6th-- defying a Congressional subpoena-- then endlessly attacked Congress and the J6 investigation on Truth Social and at his cult rallies.

In the E. Jean Carroll rape/defamation case, he has, once again, refused to testify under oath, while scheduling a public relations trip to Scotland.

And now this bullsh*t...

Trump Says He's Returning to New York to 'Confront' Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll 

Source: Mediaite

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at E. Jean Carroll and the judge presiding over her rape claim against him while addressing media assembled at his golf course in Ireland.

A vexed Trump told assembled reporters on Thursday that he had to leave Ireland and Scotland early to return to New York to “confront” Carroll, who he called a “disgrace,” and Judge Kaplan, who he called “extremely hostile”:

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/watch-trump-says-hes-returning-to-new-york-to-confront-rape-accuser-e-jean-carroll-and-extremely-hostile-judge/
Edited by W. Niederhut

24 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

And now this bullsh*t...

Trump Says He's Returning to New York to 'Confront' Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll 

W.,

I read that on Thursday, the lawyers are meeting with the judge to go over the instructions he is giving to the jury.

On Friday the jury has the day off. On Monday, you have final summation.

The only way Trump is going to "confront" E. Jean Carroll is in the public. He'd better be careful that the judge doesn't throw him in jail for witness or jury tampering or intimidation.

P.S. Sorry for stepping on your toes about Gordon Lightfoot. I didn't realize that you has posted something before I did.

Steve Thomas

- Mark Keith Robinson, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina -

https://www.facebook.com/mark.k.robinson.3/posts/pfbid02G8s51gReW3GvPnxKbeCVzQAJ8DvX9Pf5Xnq7ovn92iZ98H7ezfqqn9RVYL2cvufdl

“Let me see if I have this correct. A spoiled, angry, disobedient CHILD shot and killed 17 of his classmates, and now spoiled, angry, know it all CHILDREN are trying to tell law abiding ADULTS that we must give up our Constitutional RIGHT to own certain weapons. Cue Rod Serling because this must be an episode of the Twilight Zone? David Hogg and the rest of these silly little immature "media prosti-tots" need to grab a passy, have seat in time out, and shut up. The very ideology of conservatism that your liberal mollycoddling string pullers have taught you to despise is exactly what you and your schools have desperately needed to prevent these massacres as well as the multitude of FAILURES that exist in public education. The conservative principles of excellence, hard work, self respect, RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE, and DISCIPLINE are what your schools need. Instead you have the liberal syndrome of rectal cranial inversion mixed with a healthy dose of just plain evil and stupid permeating your hallways. If, two days before this shooting, a hard nosed nonsense conservative had walked into that school and put into place the ideals and principles that would have avoided that massacre, you spoiled little bastards would have kicked and screamed like babies in a crib. That's what you are doing now. In fact you're doing less than that. A baby's cries are useful and necessary. You are simply making irritating noise. You say you want to "make a difference." Well here's how you do it. Go to school. Behave well. Study hard. Respect your fellow classmates. And enjoy being children while you can.
Pretty soon you'll be adults...

and you'll understand exactly what I mean.”

DISCIPLINE! THAT’S WHAT YOU NEED! BEHAVE YOURSELF!

BEAT THOSE LITTLE SNOTS!

Steve Thomas

Ginni Thomas to Be Listed on New York Stock Exchange

May 5, 2023

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Capping several quarters of robust profit growth, Ginni Thomas has announced that she will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.

Investors are expected to snap up shares in Thomas, who is believed to be the first spouse of a Supreme Court Justice also to be a major corporation.

Harland Dorrinson, an analyst with Morgan Stanley, rated Thomas as a “strong buy,” telling CNBC, “I’m urging institutional investors to get out of the banking sector and into Ginni. Unlike the banks, Ginni doesn’t have to disclose where her revenue comes from.”

He said that Mrs. Thomas’s listing on the N.Y.S.E. was a “cause for celebration” for all investors. “Billionaires have been buying and selling Ginni Thomas for years,” he said. “This will make it possible for smaller investors to get in on the action.”

Eight alleged fake Trump electors in Georgia accept immunity deals in grand jury probe (msn.com)

If I would have read the prior page first . . .  Oh well.  If anybody missed Douglass link it's at the top of this page (almost).

Edited by Ron Bulman