The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

When I was a young boy, my father told me that Joe McCarthy made a big mistake.

As long as he was harassing the State Department and the Administration, he could pretty well run roughshod over anybody he wanted.

But, he made a mistake and took on the Army and they ran right over him and destroyed his career.

Trump has made a mistake...

Steve Thomas

I had not thought about this but you are right.  Pentagon approves additional support to Secret Service for election campaigns (yahoo.com)

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A time capsule here. I ran across this,

Because he can be so easily caricatured and made fun of, people forget that Phil Donahue lost his show on MSNBC because he was too anti George Bush's War in Iraq.

Here he very cooly, beats the brains out of misogynist  douchebag, De Mohrenschildt fibber,  Pro Iraq War, Bill O'Reilly.

We shouldn't forget he was a good guy and a force for good!

Here Donahue talks about losing his job at MSNBC.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Yikes Bill, all the major increases are with the Democrats. Why isn't this just a blow out?

It would be interesting to see how much of the increase is from 7/20 to the election, 11/20.

I wouldn't think that there would be  a low turn out rate with people who have registered in just the last 4 years.

31 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Why isn't this just a blow out?

Beats me, Kirk.   I would guess that the polls aren't sampling the newly registered voters.

And the models that are used to predict the outcome don't use these stats.

Some of the comments at the source note the spike in minority women voters - one even saying that "it looks a bit like young black women are coming to save us as their mothers and grandmothers have before".

Edited by Bill Fite

• J.D. Vance said of his female classmates at Yale Law School, that they were, -

"pursuing racial or gender equity is like the value system that gives their life meaning … [but] they all find that that value system leads to misery”.

Racial and gender equality leads to misery?

That's the language of slave owners.

Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

U.S. has troops in 74 countries.

Well, sir, we do have to protect these countries from the threat of imminent Communist invasion.  

Because, without our troops there the Commie would overrun these nations in a couple of days.  Just like they've done in ....

Oh......never mind.