The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Wow, how about this? Trump now has 151 million shares of his social media stock, that he can't sell until it's lockup expiration which happens on Sept 20!  At the current price Trump could cash in over 2.5 billion dollars! What a complete scam for a stock that's losing money and  has even devastated the saving of a number of it's holders who are die hard Trump fans. 

Being a stock where the general trend has been down 75% from its $79 high, but will uptrend in periods where it acts as a proxy for Trump's Presidential hopes. The next big date is Sept 10, next Tuesday when Trump debates Harris!

So a make or break event is coming up prior to the  lockup expiration. If Trump is perceived as losing the debate it could mean 1 billion dollars in stock value. But even if the stock should go from 17 to 4, for example , with Trump owning 151 million shares. That's till 600 million dollars!

Again where is the SEC?, what a scam!

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/29/donald-trump-truth-social-stock

DJT 6 month stock performance.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=+trump+media+stock+pricen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet you didn't know that did you?

- Donald Trump -

“The transgender thing is incredible, Think of it; your kid goes to school, and he comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child.”

Schools are coming equipped with operating rooms and surgeons now.

And if you pack your kid a lunch for school and send him off on the bus, and he doesn't come back until “a few days later”, don't worry about it. It's just the school forcing him to undergo a sex change operation.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

At the current price Trump could cash in over 2.5 billion dollars

Has to find the 'marks' to buy, doesn't he, Kirk?   But there probably is no shortage of them.

5 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

Has to find the 'marks' to buy, doesn't he, Kirk?   But there probably is no shortage of them.

So, at the end of the Second Quarter this year, DJT had generated less than $1 million in revenue-- with $16 million in losses Y-T-D.

The "company" has never earned anything.  Market cap: $3.6 billion!

I'm guessing most of the $16 million in losses this year went into Trump's pocket, as a salary.

DJT is a total scam.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

And to think the Russian mouthpieces on the Edu Forum work for free!

Matt,

How do we know they're working for free?

25 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

How do we know they're working for free?

Due to their feeble abilities, I am assuming they are not getting paid...

But who knows!?

Since Putin skims such a large percentage of Russia's meager GDP for his own bank account, he does have a lot of money to burn...

12 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Due to their feeble abilities, I am assuming they are not getting paid...

But who knows!?

Since Putin skims such a large percentage of Russia's meager GDP for his own bank account, he does have a lot of money to burn...

Putin's net worth is difficult to assess, but he is, reportedly, one of the wealthiest men in the world-- worth more than $200 billion.

It's all about the dictatorship of the proletariat.

Wow! Benny Johnson, Dave Rubin and Tim Pool!  I've heard plenty of all those guys! They are all jerks! 

In response to the indictment of the two Russians, Pool wrote on social media, "Should these allegations prove true, I as well as the other personalities and commentators were deceived and are victims. I cannot speak for anyone else at the company as to what they do or to what they are instructed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-tenet-media-right-wing-influencers-justice-department/

Tim Pool is a complete tool.

And he called this news "a leaked indictment", which is really stupid seeing as it was ANNOUNCED by the DOJ.

F*ck him.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-rt-employees-indicted-covertly-funding-and-directing-us-company-published-thousands

This is worth a read, as it describes the various Russian misinformation campaigns:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-disrupts-covert-russian-government-sponsored-foreign-malign-influence

30 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I feel like Trump's dementia has accelerated just in the past 3-6 months. Maybe W. can comment on if such a thing can be that noticeable. 

Matt,

Trump has been slurring words-- dysarthria-- for a few years.

This year, he has been confused about identities-- e.g., referring to Nikki Haley as Pelosi, etc.

He has also been making increasingly bizarre claims-- e.g., saying Democrats are killing  newborn babies, etc.

So, yes, I think his cognitive decline has worsened.

But where is the mainstream media?

They aren't talking about his bizarre gaffes.

Edited by W. Niederhut