The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Any predictions about Don's latest possible con?

I predict that Trump is doing a head fake, to keep the price from plunging before he dumps his shares next week.

Trump Claims He’s Not Selling Stake in Trump Media

September 13, 2024 at 3:04 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard

Shares of Trump Media surged Friday after majority owner Donald Trump said he is not selling his stake, NBC News reports.

Said Trump: “I have absolutely no intention of selling.”

When Trump dumps his half a million shares, or whatever it is, and he will, the price is going to plummet. Shares will only be worth pennies on rhe dollar. People stand to lose their life savings.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/12/2024 at 12:24 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Should Travis Kelce kick the crap out of Elon Musk?

Musk offered yesterday to impregnate Taylor Swift, after Swift identified herself as a "childless cat lady" endorsing Kamala Harris.

Kelce, the Kansas City Chief's future Hall of Famer, has been dating Swift.

Personally, I would not want to scrap with Travis Kelce.

I'd probably get hog-walloped in the first round.

Here we go... 😎

5630-FA60-455-A-4-F02-B20-E-EE0-E34-F3-C

14 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Steve,

Trump is the very definition of a "stochastic terrorist" -- i.e., a demagogue who incites random acts of violence against the citizenry.

William,

You are absolutely right. Trump's threat of mass deportation of Hatian immigrants so that he can " send them back to Venezuela" is terrorism just for the sake of causing terror.

There is no logic or political purpose. It's just terror for the sake of terror.

The man must never be allowed to hold power again.

Steve Thomas

More bomb threats hit Springfield, Ohio, after Trump elevates false claims about Haitians

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/14/more-bomb-threats-hit-springfield-ohio-after-trump-elevates-false-claims-about-haitians

"Two hospitals sent into lockdown, government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated."

“Two hospitals in Springfield, Ohio, were sent into lockdown after bomb threats, police said Saturday, marking the fourth such case in as many days that appears linked to false claims circulating among the far right that Haitian immigrants there are eating domestic pets and wildlife.

Saturday’s threats came even after the woman who started the rumors acknowledged to NBC News that they were unfounded and publicly apologized.”

They wont be happy until they shut that town down. It's an interesting case study. How you can bring a city of 60.000 people to its knees. Hospitals, schools, government offices...

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

LUKE NICHTER:

James H. Cavanaugh Endowed Chair in Presidential Studies at Chapman University
2w
I've said many times that in my lifetime all the big cities will be in Texas. The potential remains vast, on a scale not seen anywhere outside the southwest.

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

They wont be happy until they shut that town down. It's an interesting case study. How you can bring a city of 60.000 people to its knees. Hospitals, schools, government offices...

Steve Thomas

It's interesting.

Donald Trump, and his minions, have declared war on an entire town.

It's one thing when you attack something nebulous like a race of people, or a gender of people.

It's something entirely different when you start attacking infrastructure.

It will be interesting to see who wins.

David Jolly said that this was the week that Donald Trump lost the election.

I can believe it.

Steve Thomas

- Donald Trump -

"Because that's what they're doing. She's ( Kamala Harris) already talking about bringing back the draft. She wants to bring back the draft, and draft your child, and put them in a war that should never have happened."

We're in a war?

How come nobody told me?

Steve Thomas