The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some witty person has referred to the Moms for Liberty as, "Assholes With Casseroles.". 🤣

Trump initially said that everybody knows that the cocaine, which was found in a common area of the White House accessible to tour groups, belonged to Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

"Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden," Trump posted on Truth Social.

"Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE?" Trump wrote Wednesday. "He looks like a crackhead to me!"

AH YES. THE DERANGED CRACKHEAD WAS SEEN IN THE AREA!

Please raise your hand if you believe the cocaine was planted.

It's so obvious, it's embarrassing.

Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump initially said that everybody knows that the cocaine, which was found in a common area of the White House accessible to tour groups, belonged to Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

"Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden," Trump posted on Truth Social.

"Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE?" Trump wrote Wednesday. "He looks like a crackhead to me!"

AH YES. THE DERANGED CRACKHEAD WAS SEEN IN THE AREA!

Please raise your hand if you believe the cocaine was planted.

It's so obvious, it's embarrassing.

Steve Thomas

It's another classic Trump projection-- accuses others of his own nasal habits.

- Former Trump lawyer, Lin Wood -

"I concluded that the GA B.A.R. was heavily infiltrated and led by Freemasons and other secret society members and its symbols were satanic," Wood added. "I wanted out!!! Light cannot yoke with darkness. So I got out. On terms totally acceptable to me."

Alrighty then.

Steve Thomas

Ah Keef.  There is more to the Fordyce story.  Several hundred if not into the thousands of us were waiting outside the Cotton Bowl (general admission show the next day) when the story broke that night.  "Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood have been arrested in Arkansas and likely won't make it to the show tomorrow".  Never actually arrested, they did.  The story is funny, the judge was drunk, it's the first chapter of his autobiography "Life".

Keith Richards Threatened to Go After Donald Trump Using a Knife (msn.com)

From the same tour.  Note Keith's leather bell bottoms, Mick's makeup, and Billy Preston on Piano.

This guy, Trae Crowder, the "Liberal Redneck," always cracks me up.

Here's his latest monologue about the White House cocaine scandal. 

He flips all of the Fox/MAGA Hunter Biden defamation on its head by celebrating Hunter as a kind of party animal/anti-hero out of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Of course, the MAGA Moms for Liberty wouldn't think this is funny but, for most of us, Trae Crowder would be an entertaining guy to smoke a doobie with.

Geez...no one saw this coming. 

(I wasn't going to raise the issue when people here started posting photos of RFK, Jr. without a shirt.)

I'm shocked, shocked to hear that RFK, Jr. beefed up by using steroids.  🙄

Isn't his first cousin Arnold Schwarzenegger's ex?

Antivaxxer RFK Jnr admits using TRT - dubbed 'legal steroids' | Daily Mail Online

Edited by W. Niederhut

A MAGA tourist planted that bag of cocaine in the West Wing foyer.

Which is, of course, really pathetic.

Re: RFK Jr.:  I think when everyone saw that he could only do 9 pushups in that video, despite looking like he was a bodybuilder, most people assumed there was some chemical enhancement involved.

Which, considering his stance on bad substances in the body, is a really bad look.