The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Ramaswamy promoted his belief that birthright citizenship – which is in the U.S. Constitution – should end, along with the automatic right of U.S. citizens to vote in elections at the age of 18, both of which would dramatically reshape the electorate, greatly reducing the historically more Democratic, younger voters.

The Twenty-sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads: "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age."

He also wants a constitutional amendment that would require U.S. citizens to "earn" their right to vote, a right that too, technically, is automatic,...

Oh gee. Let's all vote for this guy and just voluntarily give up our right to live in a democracy.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump on Friday held a gathering at a Dairy Queen after an Iowa campaign rally in Council Bluffs, and, according to the former president, it was Blizzards for all.

“Everybody wants a Blizzard. What the hell is a Blizzard?!” Trump asked.

Twitter user @Carolina_Pines1 saw it differently, writing, “Did he skip out on the check? He did, didn’t he.”

That's the second time.

Steve Thonas

10 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Ramaswamy promoted his belief that birthright citizenship – which is in the U.S. Constitution – should end, along with the automatic right of U.S. citizens to vote in elections at the age of 18, both of which would dramatically reshape the electorate, greatly reducing the historically more Democratic, younger voters.

The Twenty-sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads: "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age."

He also wants a constitutional amendment that would require U.S. citizens to "earn" their right to vote, a right that too, technically, is automatic,...

Oh gee. Let's all vote for this guy and just voluntarily give up our right to live in a democracy.

Steve Thomas

I remember when Dallas oilman H. L. Hunt argued he and his offspring should have at least two votes each, commensurate with their ability to make money (from exploitation of natural resources robbed from the commons!) Don't give Ramaswamy any ideas.

Good articles--- Doug and W.!

I posted this as a link in another thread. As it turned out I misspoke.  RK Jr. hosted this Health Policy event last week.

In the the "Breaking points" interview RK said that one of the first things he'd do as President would be to appoint completely different people to public health posts. I assume these people might be anti vaxxers  and I fear they could actually be from this group he brought together.  This group includes Sheri Tenpeeny who first said that by the end  of 2022 there would be a "tsunami' of deaths of people who took the covid vaccine!

She's still sticking to this story. She was probably the source for Barnard who was spreading his alarmist fantasies to us over  a year ago telling us we were going to "drop dead like flies."

What's very unsettling is that RK would pick such a person to his Health Policy event. Isn't he aware she's been making these claims for a year and a half now?  And her "tsunami of death" due dates have long since past?

13 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Good articles--- Doug and W.!

I posted this as a link in another thread. As it turned out I misspoke.  RK Jr. hosted this Health Policy event last week.

In the the "Breaking points" interview RK said that one of the first things he'd do as President would be to appoint completely different people to public health posts. I assume these people might be anti vaxxers  and I fear they could actually be from this group he brought together.  This group includes Sheri Tenpeeny who first said that by the end  of 2022 there would be a "tsunami' of deaths of people who took the covid vaccine!

She's still sticking to this story. She was probably the source for Barnard who was spreading his alarmist fantasies to us over  a year ago telling us we were going to "drop dead like flies."

What's very unsettling is that RK would pick such a person to his Health Policy event. Isn't he aware she's been making these claims for a year and a half now?  And her "tsunami of death" due dates have long since past?

Yes, Kirk, it's a shame that RFK, Jr.'s important, accurate messages about the assassinations and the military industrial complex are being overshadowed in the media by his anti-vax stuff.

- Donald Trump -

""Was Crooked Joe Biden on Cocaine when he instructed the FBI/DOJ to illegally invade my home, Mar-a-Lago, in complete and total violation of my 4th Amendment Rights?" Trump posted. "Was he on Cocaine, or various other substances, when he, for the first time in U.S. history, had his political opponent, who is leading him in the Polls by a lot, indicted and arrested (twice, if you include the DOJ run Manhattan D.A.’s Office)? WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE!!!""

"If they don’t release information, it means they destroyed the tapes and the Cocaine was for use by Hunter, and probably Crooked Joe, in order to give this total disaster of a President a little life and energy!" he wrote.

Excuse me, Mr. Trump. How would you know what affect cocaine has on people? Have you seen it up close and personal? In members of your own family perhaps?

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

"Crooked" Joe Biden?  Geez... not this Trump trope again.

I'm reminded of Trump's endless attacks on "Crooked" Hillary and the Clinton Foundation in 2016 -- the year before the Trump Foundation was forced to close because of massive fraud.

Well, after Election Day in November 2024, many Republicans will look back at Trump's current social media rants and ask themselves, "Why did we let this guy be our nominee? We should have known we'd get slaughtered."

Their plan to roll with DeSantis has failed miserably because DeSantis is such an egregiously awful and unlikeable person that he's already eliminated himself from contention. Yet another example of their bad judgement. These people can't run anything competently.