The Education Forum

It's all fake

24 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Just ask the males here, you’re incorrect again. It’ll be raised if its an issue, as it often is when people get heated in debate. 

incorrect again

Ironically, only this morning a friend shared the following observation related to Chris Licht's abrupt restructuring of how the news is covered at CNN. You might recognize the relevance: 

When asked if there was a Lemon-Carlson parallel, Licht said both men were hired during a time when "people like them" were on the rise; America had moved on. "Like" them? That can only mean one thing: people who want to be free to speak confrontationally. In fact, word is that Lemon's (somewhat harsh) pushback against a bat-dooky crazy, machine gun-mouth guest who was spouting Trumpery (but never should have been on the damned show) was the last straw for Licht. And so you have good analysts of the likes of John Berman and Brianna Keillar (the former morning team) forced to wander about on-set, trying not to say anything that might be seen as confrontational . . . anything.

I wonder if Licht opposes on-air utterance of the word "N-azis" even in historical context? How might a compére pronounce N-azi?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing if its true.

57 million views on this? I actually liked what he said.  

19 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is amazing if its true.

57 million views on this? I actually liked what he said.  

As of yesterday when Twitter put a community note on it, it was around 74 million views. The community note said that 74 million had seen the link but only about 24 million watched it.