The Education Forum

Did David Josephs leave the forum?

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Why does this post not go to the top of the board as all others?

None of my posts were showing up & none were going to the top.

I asked a Administrator if I was on moderation.

Edited by Michael Crane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Again, frustrating.  Error message when Henry Wade entered in the UT library search.  Again, when Henry Wade letters entered LBJ library site.  i guess I shouldn't be surprised.  

North himself tells of filing a request for a search of US District Court files in 1996 about the indictment of Eli Stone on 10/23/1963.  Nothing.  Barefoot Sanders, Appointed US attorney for the north Texas district in 1961 by JFK, (at the behest of LBJ I believe) later a federal judge by Carter dies in 2008.  A 2010 request?  There's the indictment. ` All documented.

A little deep for here.  I've started to start a thread before but have reservations as it's a mob did it book.  

But the Ruby RFK connection may bear its own thread.  I need to re-read a bit.

This is the (amended and corrected) post from yesterday that when I clicked submit it appeared here in the thread, but the thread and it did not appear at the top of the first page of the forum as usual.  Sandy fixed this.

David Josephs said:

"You're amazingly good at finding things.. any chance you can set your sights on what the "ID Number 54018" might reference and lead to, as that last entry on the copy on the left?"

Steve Thomas said:

"David,

No, but it;s larger than the number above it, and looks like it might be written in the same hand as the person who wrote

"Assault to Murder OFF# (offense #?) F85964" about 2/3 of the way down the page.

That's kind of what makes me think it's a District Attorney's reference number, rather than a Department of Police number

Steve Thomas"

@Steve Thomas@David Josephs

54018 was the identification number assigned to Oswald for his mugshot.  Am I missing something obvious or did you two not know about this?  This is JFK Assassination 101.

Edited by Bill Brown

On 5/4/2023 at 11:32 AM, Michael Crane said:

Good news Dave,

I was hoping that you did not get into a conflict with a fellow member & get disgusted and leave.

Carry on.

Glad to see David back, his work is always appreciated by some of us.

I wonder though if this might not apply to another member, maybe more.  A week or two ago I noticed Dr. Joseph McBride had not visited the site since 3/ 20 and not posted since 2/2.  Douglas Caddy posted a link to a post on facebook Joseph had made about film work of his.  I think he's ok.  Just not posting here recently for whatever reason.  Hopefully just taking a break as DJ mentioned doing.

• 1 month later...