The Education Forum

RFK Jr. Suggests CIA Assassinated JFK and Is Taking "Precautions" Himself

Thanks for posting this.

Wow, when do you hear a presidential candidate talking like this about the JFK case.

And the Eisenhower MIC speech.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks for posting this.

Wow, when do you hear a presidential candidate talking like this about the JFK case.

And the Eisenhower MIC speech.

See my post.

The Rolling Stone has savaged RFK Jr. as a "conspiracy theorist" for suspecting the CIA in the JFKA.  

What the heck has happened to the old independent print papers of the pre-internet era? 

Rolling Stone has devolved into security-state party apparatchiks. 

Concern: If the DC establishment-security state cannot murder RFK Jr.'s campaign...what is their next step? 

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

See my post.

The Rolling Stone has savaged RFK Jr. as a "conspiracy theorist" for suspecting the CIA in the JFKA.  

What the heck has happened to the old independent print papers of the pre-internet era? 

Rolling Stone has devolved into security-state party apparatchiks. 

Concern: If the DC establishment-security state cannot murder RFK Jr.'s campaign...what is their next step? 

Ben,

See our previous discussion here about Penske and Shachtman.

23 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Interesting Greenwald interview following RFK Jr's recent Breaking Points interview.

Hope we see a Kennedy in the White House again. No, not nirvana...but maybe not on the road to ruin anymore....

He says he would like to circulate in crowds, but we saw what happened to his father.

BTW, that Krystal Ball interview is being demolished on the web by Sabrina Salvati, Jimmy D and most completely by Kim Iverson. Talk about lack of full disclosure.

42 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

He says he would like to circulate in crowds, but we saw what happened to his father.

BTW, that Krystal Ball interview is being demolished on the web by Sabrina Salvati, Jimmy D and most completely by Kim Iverson. Talk about lack of full disclosure.

About RFK Jr., what Glenn Greenwald said he especially liked was that RFK Jr. has come to dismiss Russiagate as a hoax. 

Why? asked Greenwald.

"It was propaganda, I believed the propaganda," answered RFK Jr.

Greenwald said he had never heard a political public figure refer bluntly to propaganda and say he/she had been duped. 

We have in RFK Jr. a candidate who is willing to think beyond the M$M-Deep-State-DC framework .

Is RFK Jr.  perfect? No, we all have flaws, blind spots, biases. 

But when a person says, "I believed the propaganda," we have someone willing to try to peak behind the curtains, who has humility not hubris. 

That is one of the things i like about him. 

BTW, when he does those interviews from his house, that is really his home library.  Its not a prop.  He must have 3000 books at his place.  Because he has two libraries.  One of them is huge, the other one is smaller.

Lisa Pease asked him if he read them all and he said most of them.  

Then he can actually discuss Albert Camus' The Plague and get to its thematic relevance--relating it to the myth of Sisyphus, with Rogan.

Like to see Trump try and do that.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is one of the things i like about him. 

BTW, when he does those interviews from his house, that is really his home library.  Its not a prop.  He must have 3000 books at his place.  Because he has two libraries.  One of them is huge, the other one is smaller.

Lisa Pease asked him if he read them all and he said most of them.  

Then he can actually discuss Albert Camus' The Plague and get to its thematic relevance--relating it to the myth of Sisyphus, with Rogan.

Like to see Trump try and do that.

Trump had some good instincts but was betrayed by his own personality and character (and Deep State long knives). 

I have much higher expectations of RFK Jr. ---but look out for those long knives.