The Education Forum

Rolling Stone Savages RFK Jr. For Suspecting CIA in JFKA

CONSPIRACY BRAIN---Rolling Stone---BY NIKKI MCCANN RAMIREZ

RFK Jr. Tells Joe Rogan He’s ‘Aware’ of Possibility CIA Could Assassinate Him

The conspiracy theorist thinks he could become the target of a nefarious deep-state plot, just like he says his uncle was

Vaccine conspiracy theorist and Democratic 2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. believes his uncle was assassinated by the CIA. He told Joe Rogan that he’s “aware” that he, too, could be targeted by U.S. intelligence — but he doesn’t “live in fear” of the possibility. 

Kennedy has repeatedly stated his belief that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassinations of his uncle, former President John F. Kennedy, as well as his father Robert F. Kennedy. Rogan brought it up during his podcast on Thursday. “You’re talking about your uncle, who was assassinated and you believe the intelligence agencies were a part of that,” he asked Kennedy. “What happens to you?” 

“I gotta be careful,” Kennedy replied. “I’m aware of that, I’m aware of that danger. I don’t live in fear of it — at all. But I’m not stupid about it and I take precautions.”

---30---

Where to start with this?

Rolling Stone and the once-independent liberal media have become security-state lackeys and party apparatchiks? 

RFK Jr. is the one candidate who would open up the JFK Records, and possibly curtail the ever-expanding security state.

That aspect of RFK Jr. gets zero mention...by Rolling Stone no less.  

But there is more:

"In April, fellow conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to his audience that Kennedy was an avid listener of his programming."

You see? RFK Jr. is a fellow with Alex Jones. Because Alex Jones claimed RFK Jr. was a listener. 

BTW, you notice how anyone who suggests the CIA was involved in the JFKA gets torpedoed? 

You don't see Tucker Carlson following the RFK Jr. campaign on Fox

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Ben, Rolling Stone has become yet another Mockingbird propaganda mouthpiece-- after being purchased by the Penske Media Corporation, and edited by Noah Schachtman-- the counter culture newspaper that once famously published Carl Bernstein's history of CIA Operation Mockingbird.

We discussed this journalistic tragedy here recently.

On the bright side, it has afforded you a pretext to start your daily RFK, Jr. thread here on the JFKA forum today.

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Ben, Rolling Stone has become yet another Mockingbird propaganda mouthpiece-- after being purchased by the Penske Media Corporation, and edited by Noah Schachtman-- the counter culture newspaper that once famously published Carl Bernstein's history of CIA Operation Mockingbird.

We discussed this journalistic tragedy here recently.

On the bright side, it has afforded you a pretext to start your daily RFK, Jr. thread here on the JFKA forum today.

Thanks for your comments.

Given that likely the last hope in my lifetime to open up the JFKA Records is RFK Jr....perhaps I will be forgiven for taking an intense interest in his campaign, and the media treatment of it. 

Perhaps there are others in the EF-JFKA with a similarly intense interest in the RFK Jr campaign, for much the same reasons.  

I only hope that if the DC establishment cannot murder the RFK Jr. campaign...they do not resort to more extreme measures....

Ben:

Can you post the article, I do not want to give them my money.

You know, this reaction is interesting, not just because its so patently phony but its so quick.

See, when RFK Jr went on that Elon Musk interview on Twitter, the Ny Times did a hatchet job on it.  Since he got 21 million views.

So now, with Joe R, which will also get millions of views, Rolling Stone does this hatchet job.

They are being threatened, because he is going around the MSM successfully and getting much bigger coverage in a much more conducive environment in the long form format. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

31 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Thanks for your comments.

Given that likely the last hope in my lifetime to open up the JFKA Records is RFK Jr....perhaps I will be forgiven for taking an intense interest in his campaign, and the media treatment of it. 

Perhaps there are others in the EF-JFKA with a similarly intense interest in the RFK Jr campaign, for much the same reasons.  

Yes, Ben, and your daily threads with these repeated tropes about RFK, Jr. and the JFK Records are, no doubt, helpful for forum members who suffer from profound short-term memory deficits.

30 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Ben, and your daily threads with these repeated tropes about RFK, Jr. and the JFK Records are, no doubt, helpful for forum members who suffer from profound short-term memory deficits.

WN--

Since the Rolling Stone article was just published, what "memory" would anyone have of the article? 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

WN--

Since the Rolling Stone article was just published, what "memory" would anyone have of the article? 

Ben,

In your lead post on this new thread, did you write, "RFK, Jr. is the one candidate who would release the JFK Records?"

Where have we heard that Ben Cole trope before?  🤥

57 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ben:

Can you post the article, I do not want to give them my money.

In response to JD's request, here is the whole RS article:

---30---

CONSPIRACY BRAIN

RFK Jr. Tells Joe Rogan He’s ‘Aware’ of Possibility CIA Could Assassinate Him

The conspiracy theorist thinks he could become the target of a nefarious deep-state plot, just like he says his uncle was

BY NIKKI MCCANN RAMIREZ

•  
  •  
  •  

JUNE 15, 2023
WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 16: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. visits "Special Report with Bret Baier" at FOX News D.C. Bureau on May 16, 2023 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Shannon Finney/Getty Images)
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. SHANNON FINNEY/GETTY IMAGES

Vaccine conspiracy theorist and Democratic 2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. believes his uncle was assassinated by the CIA. He told Joe Rogan that he’s “aware” that he, too, could be targeted by U.S. intelligence — but he doesn’t “live in fear” of the possibility. 

Kennedy has repeatedly stated his belief that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassinations of his uncle, former President John F. Kennedy, as well as his father Robert F. Kennedy. Rogan brought it up during his podcast on Thursday. “You’re talking about your uncle, who was assassinated and you believe the intelligence agencies were a part of that,” he asked Kennedy. “What happens to you?” 

“I gotta be careful,” Kennedy replied. “I’m aware of that, I’m aware of that danger. I don’t live in fear of it — at all. But I’m not stupid about it and I take precautions.”

Aside from his last name, Kennedy, who announced his campaign for the presidency in April, is best known for claiming that vaccines cause autism — a debunked assertion that he repeated during his interview with Rogan. 

“Everybody will say, ‘There’s just no study that shows autism and vaccines are connected.’ That’s just crazy. That’s people who are not looking at science.” 

“It’s part of the religion,” Kennedy added. Rogan agreed. 

Kennedy’s reactionary positions have already made him a darling for figures like Rogan and Elon Musk. Musk hosted a forum with Kennedy on Twitter in June. During the discussion, Kennedy ranted about social media companies who had banned vaccine misinformation from their platforms and blamed mass shootings on the use of antidepressants. 

Earlier this week, a report from the progressive watchdog Media Matters for America found that Kennedy’s anti-vaccine nonprofit, Children’s Health Defense, has been conducting intense outreach on the white supremacist website Gab.

TRENDING

The ideological overlap between Kennedy and the most extreme factions of the right has been emphasized by his interviews with Fox News, Breitbart, Newsmax, Megyn Kelly, and Jordan Peterson, among others. 

In April, fellow conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to his audience that Kennedy was an avid listener of his programming. “Kennedy is a listener. I’ll leave it at that,” Jones said. “We have the same publisher of his books, of my book, and I’m not gonna try to get Kennedy in trouble with this, and of course, he can deny it if he wants, that’s fine, but Kennedy’s definitely awake, and knows what’s going on, and has been listening to the show for a very long time.”

I won't do a fresh post on the RS slander of RFK Jr....but I have wondered, "How long until RFK Jr. is branded as a white supremacist?" 

The intel-state Donk mouthpiece Rolling Stone provided the answer yesterday:

---30---

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

RFK Jr. Group Has Been Cozying Up to White Supremacists

The Democratic presidential candidate's anti-vax group, Children's Health Defense, is active on the far-right platform Gab, Media Matters has reported

BY RYAN BORT

•  
  •  
  •  

JUNE 14, 2023
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - JUNE 02: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. visits "The Faulkner Focus"at Fox News Channel Studios on June 02, 2023 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. visits "The Faulkner Focus"at Fox News Channel Studios on June 2, 2023. JAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY IMAGES

ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr. is running for president, and thus on leave as the chairman of the Children’s Health Defense. The group, like its founder, has spent the past few years pushing misinformation about Covid-19 and vaccines. It has also, as Media Matters reported on Wednesday, been using the far-right social media platform Gab to recruit followers.

Media Matters notes that the CHD subscribes to Gab Pro, and has posted to the site over 1,500 times since Jan. 2021. The Anti-Defamation League has labeled Gab as a “haven for extremists, conspiracy theorists and misinformation.” The platform’s CEO, Andrew Torba, is openly antisemitic and has said American Christians are “done being controlled” in “our own country” by the “two-percent minority,” meaning Jewish people.

CHD made a direct appeal to Torba, whose user name is @a. “@a Please follow + support Children’s Health Defense and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. #Freespeech is yet again under attack,” the group wrote in July 2021, just one of several instances in which it hopped into Torba’s replies, tagging Torba.

Rolling Stone reached out to both CHD and Kennedy’s campaign for comment, but did not receive an immediate response.

Media Matters highlighted several other examples of the group appealing to white supremacists on Gab, including how the group slid into the replies of Rob Colbert, a former executive for the platform who has made several bigoted posts. “I don’t have any questions about why my ancestors kept these retarded man-like creatures locked in sheds with metal collars on their necks that had bells on them,” Colbert wrote in March, added a hashtag with the N-word.

Ben,

You should probably read the Naomi Klein related op-ed in this morning's issue of the progressive Common Dreams newspaper-- home of Ralph Nader and Jeffrey Sachs. (I posted the link on the Political Discussions board.)

The professor from British Columbia thinks that RFK, Jr. is a "counterfeit populist"-- an opinion possibly shared by such luminaries as Bernie Sanders, Russ Baker, and the Kennedy family.

Try keeping an open mind... 🙄

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

You should probably read the Naomi Klein related op-ed in this morning's issue of the progressive Common Dreams newspaper-- home of Ralph Nader and Jeffrey Sachs. (I posted the link on the Political Discussions board.)

The professor from British Columbia thinks that RFK, Jr. is a "counterfeit populist"-- an opinion possibly shared by such luminaries as Bernie Sanders, Russ Baker, and the Kennedy family.

Try keeping an open mind... 🙄

WN--

Maybe RFK Jr. is a "counterfeit populist," maybe not. Probably a topic for water coolers. 

My concern, and relevant to the EF-JFKA, is the opening of the JFK Records, and RFK's suspicions about the CIA's role in the JFKA. 

One thing is for sure: The security state-Donk establishment wants RFK's campaign murdered. 

That alone is reason to watch the RFK Jr. campaign closely. 

If RFK Jr.'s campaign becomes successful...what do you think the next steps of the security-state will be? 

Thanks Ben, what a piece of crud.

Bobby Kennedy made his name as an excellent environmental lawyer.

His team was the first to sue Monsanto and RoundUp successfully.  He did so much work in New York on the Hudson River that he became a scourge to polluters.

Now, I know someone who has a Ph D in epidemiology.  I asked her, now long does it  usually take to put out a vaccine?

She said, a minimum of 4-5 years.  Sometimes its even longer, like as much as 8-10

This one was put out in about a little over a year.

And they are coming out with the third version in August.

Just recall, Leslie Nielson:  Go away. Nothing to see here.

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Ben, what a piece of crud.

Bobby Kennedy made his name as an excellent environmental lawyer.

His team was the first to sue Monsanto and RoundUp successfully.  He did so much work in New York on the Hudson River that he became a scourge to polluters.

Now, I know someone who has a Ph D in epidemiology.  I asked her, now long does it  usually take to put out a vaccine?

She said, a minimum of 4-5 years.  Sometimes its even longer, like as much as 8-10

This one was put out in about a little over a year.

And they are coming out with the third version in August.

Just recall, Leslie Nielson:  Go away. Nothing to see here.

Jim,

Gene sequencing and mRNA technology has come a long way in recent years.

And, contrary to RFK, Jr.'s anti-vax disinformation, the COVID vaccines saved a lot of lives in comparison with un-vaccinated, older adults.  RFK, Jr. blew the call in a big way.

As for Ben's argument that repetitious pro-RFK, Jr. 2024 booster threads are appropriate for the JFKA forum, while contrary evidence and opinion belongs on the "Wafer Cooler" threads, it's absurd.

The Water Cooler threads were established mainly because of Ben (and Koch's) redundant MAGA spam on our 56 Years thread.  Now Ben simply posts his redundant tropes here.

Edited by W. Niederhut

William:

I am not going to get into this whole other debate with you.

Because the other side on this has been rounded up, exorcised, and burnt at the stake for dissenting.

But there IS another side, made up of some very intelligent professionals. And they have been marginalized.

Let's call them the silenced.  I will leave it  at that.