The Education Forum

Rolling Stone Savages RFK Jr. For Suspecting CIA in JFKA

IMO, those at the heart of the Ongoing Coverup will not allow a Kennedy to hold high office...slander is just the beginning...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Ben, what a piece of crud.

Bobby Kennedy made his name as an excellent environmental lawyer.

His team was the first to sue Monsanto and RoundUp successfully.  He did so much work in New York on the Hudson River that he became a scourge to polluters.

Now, I know someone who has a Ph D in epidemiology.  I asked her, now long does it  usually take to put out a vaccine?

She said, a minimum of 4-5 years.  Sometimes its even longer, like as much as 8-10

This one was put out in about a little over a year.

And they are coming out with the third version in August.

Just recall, Leslie Nielson:  Go away. Nothing to see here.

Yes, and now Rolling Stone insinuates RFK Jr. is a white supremacist. 

I ask you, if RFK Jr.'s campaign is successful...what actions will the intel-state-establishment take? They have already smeared RFK Jr. every way possible without detectable result....after talk, the next steps are actions?

Edited by Benjamin Cole

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

IMO, those at the heart of the Ongoing Coverup will not allow a Kennedy to hold high office...slander is just the beginning...

Anticipated, by RFKJR.  

Edited by Ron Bulman

I agree with Pamela.

And for Rolling Stone to make light of that with both the JFK and RFK cases shows how far down it had fallen since its heyday. Not so long ago.

When Bobby Kennedy Jr used to write for them.

Edited by James DiEugenio

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:
CONSPIRACY BRAIN---Rolling Stone---BY NIKKI MCCANN RAMIREZ

RFK Jr. Tells Joe Rogan He’s ‘Aware’ of Possibility CIA Could Assassinate Him

The conspiracy theorist thinks he could become the target of a nefarious deep-state plot, just like he says his uncle was

Vaccine conspiracy theorist and Democratic 2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. believes his uncle was assassinated by the CIA. He told Joe Rogan that he’s “aware” that he, too, could be targeted by U.S. intelligence — but he doesn’t “live in fear” of the possibility. 

Kennedy has repeatedly stated his belief that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassinations of his uncle, former President John F. Kennedy, as well as his father Robert F. Kennedy. Rogan brought it up during his podcast on Thursday. “You’re talking about your uncle, who was assassinated and you believe the intelligence agencies were a part of that,” he asked Kennedy. “What happens to you?” 

“I gotta be careful,” Kennedy replied. “I’m aware of that, I’m aware of that danger. I don’t live in fear of it — at all. But I’m not stupid about it and I take precautions.”

---30---

Where to start with this?

Rolling Stone and the once-independent liberal media have become security-state lackeys and party apparatchiks? 

RFK Jr. is the one candidate who would open up the JFK Records, and possibly curtail the ever-expanding security state.

That aspect of RFK Jr. gets zero mention...by Rolling Stone no less.  

But there is more:

"In April, fellow conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to his audience that Kennedy was an avid listener of his programming."

You see? RFK Jr. is a fellow with Alex Jones. Because Alex Jones claimed RFK Jr. was a listener. 

BTW, you notice how anyone who suggests the CIA was involved in the JFKA gets torpedoed? 

You don't see Tucker Carlson following the RFK Jr. campaign on Fox

Actually, Fox News has been giving RFK Jr. quite a bit of coverage lately, especially regarding his challenge to Biden to debate and Biden's refusal to do so.

RFK Jr. needs a good campaign manager to steer him away from saying things like "I'm aware the CIA might assassinate me, and I take precautions." That kind of talk comes across as extreme and paranoid. I doubt that today's CIA would harm him. If RFK Jr. wants to appeal to a wide audience, he needs to stop making those kinds of comments. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

13 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Actually, Fox News has been giving RFK Jr. quite a bit of coverage lately, especially regarding his challenge to Biden to debate and Biden's refusal to do so.

RFK Jr. needs a good campaign manager to steer him away from saying things like "I'm aware the CIA might assassinate me, and I take precautions." That kind of talk comes across as extreme and paranoid. I doubt that today's CIA would harm him. If RFK Jr. wants to appeal to a wide audience, he needs to stop making those kinds of comments. 

Maybe so, and thanks for your views. 

On the other hand, voters are entirely blah on the two major parties and the ongoing calculated perfidy that defines DC. 

RFK Jr. may earnestly believe if his campaign becomes successful, and the 24/7 smear jobs are ineffective, then other measures will be brought to bear. 

We are talking about a candidate who would open up the JFK Records, curtail the intel-state and close overseas military bases. 

Very interesting topic. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Maybe so, and thanks for your views. 

On the other hand, voters are entirely blah on the two major parties and the ongoing calculated perfidy that defines DC. 

RFK Jr. may earnestly believe if his campaign becomes successful, and the 24/7 smear jobs are ineffective, then other measures will be brought to bear. 

We are talking about a candidate who would open up the JFK Records, curtail the intel-state and close overseas military bases. 

Very interesting topic. 

As chance would have it, just this morning Fox News did another segment on RFK Jr., this time on how well he is polling in New Hampshire and Iowa and on the possibility that he could win the Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary. 

RFK Jr. may in fact believe that if he appears to have a real shot at winning the Dem nomination, he may become a target for assassination. However, I think it is unwise for him to voice that belief because most people will view it as extreme and a bit paranoid. 

I would support closing some overseas military bases, but not all. I would definitely not close our bases in South Korea, not with a maniacal North Korean regime in power. I would also certainly not close our bases in the Pacific, which are vital to protecting key shipping lanes and to providing a deterrence to Chinese aggression against Taiwan and Japan.

Edited by Michael Griffith

40 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

As chance would have it, just this morning Fox News did another segment on RFK Jr., this time on how well he is polling in New Hampshire and Iowa and on the possibility that he could win the Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary. 

RFK Jr. may in fact believe that if he appears to have a real shot at winning the Dem nomination, he may become a target for assassination. However, I think it is unwise for him to voice that belief because most people will view it as extreme and a bit paranoid. 

I would support closing some overseas military bases, but not all. I would definitely not close our bases in South Korea, not with a maniacal North Korean regime in power. I would also certainly not close our bases in the Pacific, which are vital to protecting key shipping lanes and to providing a deterrence to Chinese aggression against Taiwan and Japan.

Yes, it's interesting to watch Rupert Murdoch's right wing propaganda empire boost RFK, Jr.'s campaign against Biden, during the same week that they telecasted a ludicrous trope about Biden being a "Wannabe Dictator."  Geez... 🙄

If anyone has questions about RFK Jr's real views on vaccines, i urge you to listen to his 3-hour Rogan interview. This interview should make it clear that the anti-vaxxer label is a hit job from the liberal press as part of the policitization of this topic.  His issue is with Big Pharma.  

39 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

If anyone has questions about RFK Jr's real views on vaccines, i urge you to listen to his 3-hour Rogan interview. This interview should make it clear that the anti-vaxxer label is a hit job from the liberal press as part of the policitization of this topic.  His issue is with Big Pharma.  

I think I'll skip Joe Rogan, and stick with studying the virology and immunology data, thanks.

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

@W. Niederhut good. then you can listen to RFK's extended discussion and let us know if you disagree with him. this program presents an excellant opportunity for those who are open to learn RFK's real positions unfiltered by the DNC hit teams.   

Oh, I see.  Are NEJM and the scientific community also part of the alleged "DNC hit team" that has criticized RFK, Jr.'s anti-vax disinformation?

Meanwhile, Larry, is your Fox/Tucker Carlson contact the producer (McCaskill?) who just got sacked for pushing the ridiculous "Biden is a Wannabe Dictator" trope on Faux News?

Edited by W. Niederhut