The Education Forum

Ron Johnson Floats JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory

15 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim D did what I would have done but find no need to, which you apparently ignored when you wrote this untruthful post. 

For once, Let's see this through. What the hell are you talking about here? You're referring to the post by William Paris. How specifically is it untruthful?

16 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

You are in fact living in the bubble of fake news that has overwhelmed nearly everyone

This sounds like conspiracy bubble talk to me. "Oh everyone so stupid. If they only had my awareness, and could only see comprehensive conspiracies that are all around!"

There is an agenda to destroy him, unlike anything I have witnessed in my lifetime.Because he’s dangerous to the American public? Dangerous yes, but not to our citizens, to corporate fascism. 

Paul , you're starting to foray into actual policy. But I took an interview and broke down what RK said, and he's corporate with populist rhetoric.. You then accused me of being a CIA agent for Joe Biden. Which was truly pathetic. I then dispassionately asked you what you thought of his statement that climate change and the environment,, something he's been working on all his political career is not going to be an issue in his campaign and I never heard from you again..

Hence my thread to answer another paranoid delusional thread that stating that "RK fears for his life." (like that deserves a thread!)

Nobody whose anybody wants to kill RK-- RK on the issues.

They’ve joined the Mockingbird chorus.

Yeah, what a cliche! Unfortunately the "mockingbird chorus " has been so overused. Yes Paul, there are people who write in even  major publication  that have some prejudices, maybe I might even agree with you there some of them are just plain stupid. But aren't they just the half that don't agree with Paul B. who just knee jerk just categorizes them as  the "Deep state", (another completely overworked cliche) and assumes an overwhelming conspiracy he'll never be able to extricate himself from, and worse yet, by his accounts apparently no one else around him seems to understand? It's really just intolerance and some of these people, though not you,  specifically are the first ones to cry out about "free speech  rights".

Why do Kennedy family members opinions matter?

I don't think they matter, but you guys have been spamming "RK fanboy thread"s when you thought things were going your way. And then you've  became very intolerant, when things aren't going your way. What was really bubbleicious was the fact that you had to ask me to see the RK clip, which means you totally ignore Jonathan's post when he put it out over a week ago. Aren't you at all curious what other people think? He was obviously very concerned.

Paul: Maybe they just don’t want to lose another member of the family.

Believe that if it gives you some comfort. I think the Kennedy are aware enough to know that no one powerful will greatly object to his policies, and could probably work around his vaccine stuff.  But of course, there's always the availability of guns for any famous person.

They’ve joined the Mockingbird chorus.

See above. William Paris was right to ask you that question.

Imagine having to sit through a Congressional hearing and listen to some doofus Democrat invoke his father’s legacy and chastise the son.

We shouldn’t forget that they have no credibility when it comes to the legacy of JFK and RFK, demonstrably. 

Oh, and you do Paul?

You don't seem to understand Paul, there are a number of us here who don't believe Bobby or JFK would approve at all of  RK candidacy positions on the issues,  and I haven't  seen that you  have any specific political knowledge to tie either JFK or RFK to either RK's position on vaccines or even the War in Ukraine. On that,what I've seen here is just a superficial dummying down total whitewashing of JFK and RFK's policy positions before 1963, to make them both into sterile peaceniks, and so of course they could negotiate a happy settlement for both parties and the world at large, right? Are you really that naive?

Those hearings always have grandstanding Paul. If you  were able to listen to me. RK might be a legacy admission, but still a pretty smart guy, if that makes everyone here happy. But he's a dumb politician to attend such a hearing at the behest of the Republicans. And now he's been forced into a corner where is only possibility of survival is to become a VP for Trump. But that doesn't matter, right Paul?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2023 at 1:59 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

For once, Let's see this through. What the hell are you talking about here? You're referring to the post by William Paris. How specifically is it untruthful?

This sounds like conspiracy bubble talk to me. "Oh everyone so stupid. If they only had my awareness, and could only see comprehensive conspiracies that are all around!"

Paul , you're starting to foray into actual policy. But I took an interview and broke down what RK said, and he's corporate with populist rhetoric.. You then accused me of being a CIA agent for Joe Biden. Which was truly pathetic. I then dispassionately asked you what you thought of his statement that climate change and the environment,, something he's been working on all his political career is not going to be an issue in his campaign and I never heard from you again..

Hence my thread to answer another paranoid delusional thread that stating that "RK fears for his life." (like that deserves a thread!)

Nobody whose anybody wants to kill RK-- RK on the issues.

Yeah, what a cliche! Unfortunately the "mockingbird chorus " has been so overused. Yes Paul, there are people who write in even  major publication  that have some prejudices, maybe I might even agree with you there some of them are just plain stupid. But aren't they just the half that don't agree with Paul B. who just knee jerk just categorizes them as  the "Deep state", (another completely overworked cliche) and assumes an overwhelming conspiracy he'll never be able to extricate himself from, and worse yet, by his accounts apparently no one else around him seems to understand? It's really just intolerance and some of these people, though not you,  specifically are the first ones to cry out about "free speech  rights".

I don't think they matter, but you guys have been spamming "RK fanboy thread"s when you thought things were going your way. And then you've  became very intolerant, when things aren't going your way. What was really bubbleicious was the fact that you had to ask me to see the RK clip, which means you totally ignore Jonathan's post when he put it out over a week ago. Aren't you at all curious what other people think? He was obviously very concerned.

Paul: Maybe they just don’t want to lose another member of the family.

Believe that if it gives you some comfort. I think the Kennedy are aware enough to know that no one powerful will greatly object to his policies, and could probably work around his vaccine stuff.  But of course, there's always the availability of guns for any famous person.

See above. William Paris was right to ask you that question.

Oh, and you do Paul?

You don't seem to understand Paul, there are a number of us here who don't believe Bobby or JFK would approve at all of  RK candidacy positions on the issues,  and I haven't  seen that you  have any specific political knowledge to tie either JFK or RFK to either RK's position on vaccines or even the War in Ukraine. On that,what I've seen here is just a superficial dummying down total whitewashing of JFK and RFK's policy positions before 1963, to make them both into sterile peaceniks, and so of course they could negotiate a happy settlement for both parties and the world at large, right? Are you really that naive?

Those hearings always have grandstanding Paul. If you  were able to listen to me. RK might be a legacy admission, but still a pretty smart guy, if that makes everyone here happy. But he's a dumb politician to attend such a hearing at the behest of the Republicans. And now he's been forced into a corner where is only possibility of survival is to become a VP for Trump. But that doesn't matter, right Paul?

They wouldn't approve RFK jr's position on abortion, that for sure!