The Education Forum

RFK JR on Hannity Says LHO was CIA Asset

Since many of you are loathe to watch this show, i had posted link to excerpt where he (1) explains his covid statement and (2) discusses the JFK assassination. 

https://hannity.com/media-room/rfk-to-hannity-i-will-sign-an-order-day-one-to-end-weaponization-of-gov-agencies-watch/

Hannity Visibly Frustrated As RFK Jr. Dismantles Ukraine Talking Points

Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JUL 26, 2023 - 09:40 PM

With Tucker Carlson out at Fox, what remains are the usual neocon "talk radio personalities" drawing large viewership at the network, namely Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, and some other lesser names. While long advancing conservative domestic policies and fighting the "culture wars", their foreign policy messaging really hasn't changed in decades—having more in common with George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Tom Cotton, or even Barack Obama.

So when someone with the 'outsider' views of the fiercely independent Democratic presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr squares up against someone like Hannity (who for years has donned a CIA pin while on air) in a one-on-one interview, fireworks ensue. That's exactly what happened when the issue of Ukraine became a focal point during a town hall event Tuesday. It also didn't take long for RFK Jr. to win over the crowd. Hannity wasn't happy that RFK was "blaming America's role in this" for the Ukraine crisis...

Kennedy Jr. focused his comments on exposing NATO's role in pushing Moscow into a corner, given its historic expansion east and turning Ukraine into a proxy, but Hannity sought to interrupt him multiple times

"Because of our pushing the Ukraine into the war—" RFK had begun, before the Fox host interrupted with, "We pushed them into it or did Putin invade?"

According to the response:

"Well, let me answer your question," replied Kennedy Jr., who then accused the U.S. of sabotaging the Minsk agreements in 2014 and 2015, which aimed to end the Donbas war yet largely failed to stop the fighting between Russian separatists and Ukraine’s armed forces.

"Putin, in good faith, began withdrawing troops from the Ukraine. What happened? We sent Boris Johnson over there to torpedo it because we don’t want peace. We want the war with Russia," he argued, drawing applause from the audience.

Kennedy then harped on the clearly documented history of NATO expansion east, and further highlighted that Ukraine is undergoing NATO militarization right on Russia's border. There was also this moment:

Hannity: "Do you trust Putin? Why are you blaming America's role in this? Putin to me is an evil murdering dictator thug."

RFK Jr: "On two occasions the Russians tried to sign a peace agreement. You do not need to make an enemy out of Russia. We won the Cold War."

He also emphasized that Russia is going to do anything not to lose. "It would be like us losing a war to Mexico," RFK Jr. said. "They are not going to lose the war."

Hannity is not used to handling foreign policy arguments which break free of the narrow MSM parameters and establishment group think dialectic. 

FWIW, Paul Rigby's source here, Tyler Durden, is a pseudonym for a Bulgarian emigre named Daniel Ivanjiiski.

His father was some sort of Soviet/Bulgarian apparatchik in Sofia, where Daniel was born.

He was banned by the SEC for some sort of investment banking fraudulence, before starting his Zero Hedge website.

He has been accused of peddling Kremlin propaganda, but has, reportedly, denied the allegation.

U.S. Accuses Zero Hedge of Spreading Russian Propaganda - Bloomberg

Zero Hedge lol

Эта тирада против этих злых сатанинских американских империалистов исходила из Москвы или Петербурга?

Hannity eh? My my. So is RFK Jr. still denying that he'd accept an invitation to be Trump's VP pick?

27 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I think RFK Jr. is out to lunch on Putin and Ukraine. 

I think Hannity is out to breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the JFK case. He buys the lone-gunman theory hook, line, and sinker.

I would like to hear RFK, Jr.'s opinions about;

1) Putin's missile attacks on Ukrainian civilian targets since February of 2022,

2) Putin's recent drone attacks on Ukrainian grain warehouses-- and how that might impact several nations dependent on Ukrainian grain.

Perhaps he can "school" us.

RFK Jr. defining LHO as a CIA asset is likely spot-on.

Those outraged at Hannity-RFK Jr. might better save their biliousness for the Biden snuff job on the JFK Records Act. 

RFK Jr.'s analysis of how the US-Nato triggered a war in Ukraine may be correct. Putin is still a war criminal. 

A legitimate question is if the US intel community laid out a bear trap in Ukraine, while Biden nodded off. 

There is a surfeit of US intel guys, including Leon Panetta, who have said out loud the purpose of the Ukraine war is to effect regime change in Russia, a line the Dictator-Puppet-in-Chief Biden himself has parroted. 

Remember, RFK Jr. is not the one doing a snuff job on the JFK Records Act, which might reveal a fuller story on LHO. 

The Dictator-Puppet-in-Chief Biden has tightened the noose, with a near-complete blackout-job by Op Mock-ified media. 

56 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RFK Jr.'s analysis of how the US-Nato triggered a war in Ukraine may be correct. Putin is still a war criminal. 

A legitimate question is if the US intel community laid out a bear trap in Ukraine, while Biden nodded off. 

We already know why Putin decided to attempt an illegal annexation of Ukraine, Ben, and the head of the Wagner Group was nice enough to confirm it for all of us:

https://www.newsweek.com/prigozhin-wagner-group-putin-ukraine-war-shoigu-nato-lie-1808700

35 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

We already know why Putin decided to attempt an illegal annexation of Ukraine, Ben, and the head of the Wagner Group was nice enough to confirm it for all of us:

https://www.newsweek.com/prigozhin-wagner-group-putin-ukraine-war-shoigu-nato-lie-1808700

Damn.  Every time we get to the nitty gritty on these threads, they get banished to the "discussion" forum.

49 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt---

I will say it again. Putin is a war criminal. This is volitional war, like US invasion-occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. 

There is plenty of evidence of US-Nato hubris in dealing with Putin-Russia in the years leading up to the war. 

The CIA may have laid a bear-trap for Putin in Ukraine, as they wanted to effect regime change in Moscow. 

Biden has parroted the regime-change mantra, even citing the divine almighty deity in calling for regime change in Moscow:

It does get much more clear than that. Biden is on the record, indisputably. 

My own view from now: the best of bad options to propose an immediate armistice to stop the awful human carnage, and destruction of valuable infrastructure. Let things cool off, and wait for mortal Putin to leave the scene. 

My sad guess:  instead 200,000 or so fellow human beings will first be massacred, who knows how many maimed, how many hearts broken, families torn asunder, grief of every kind, and then there will be armistice.  

25 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Matt---

I will say it again. Putin is a war criminal. This is volitional war, like US invasion-occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. 

There is plenty of evidence of US-Nato hubris in dealing with Putin-Russia in the years leading up to the war. 

Most Putin apologists around here have completely ignored the longstanding Aleksander Dugin blueprint (from 1997) for Russia to annex Ukraine-- even after Putin annexed Crimea in 2014.

It's bizarre.

The Kremlin narrative blaming NATO for Putin's goal and efforts to annex Ukraine has been deeply embedded in the world media.

Even Putin's illegal annexation of Crimea was blamed on the West by Kremlin propagandists working in Western Europe and North America.