The Education Forum

RFK Jr. Says He's Not Anti-Vaccine; Record Shows Otherwise

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Great find, Leslie!  Wish i could read it but I don't want to subscribe.

Patrick Byrne, with Michael Flynn ans Sydney Powell were part of the plan to seize the voting machines in the key states and to have Trump declare martial law.  Then later to put pressure on Pence to declare a delay one week so they, in a coordinated attack  could try to influence those key state legislators.

If they are contributors  to RK's campaign. I wonder why he hasn't been asked about them yet? It would be interesting to see how many people here would still insist that RK is being picked  on by the "Deep State"! 

Watch how cagey Byrne is in this episode of Frontline before he is exposed as the kingpin! @26:45 through 35:00!

Where is Robert Kennedy's outrage?

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Great find, Leslie!  Wish i could read it but I don't want to subscribe.

Patrick Byrne, with Michael Flynn ans Sydney Powell were part of the plan to seize the voting machines in the key states and to have Trump declare martial law.  Then later to put pressure on Pence to declare a delay one week so they, in a coordinated attack  could try to influence those key state legislators.

If they are contributors  to RK's campaign. I wonder why he hasn't been asked about them yet? It would be interesting to see how many people here would still insist that RK is being picked  on by the "Deep State"! 

Watch how cagey Byrne is in this episode of Frontline before he is exposed as the kingpin! @26:45 through 35:00!

I think Financial Times permits a couple of free reads.

https://www.ft.com/content/bafd0e2b-901a-4c47-b721-5c563532028a

35 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Where is Robert Kennedy's outrage?

He has expressed no outrage about any of Trump's serious crimes, to my knowledge.

But he did recently express some outrage about the trumped-up GOP Biden-Burisma nothing burger.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

He has expressed no outrage about any of Trump's serious crimes, to my knowledge.

But he did recently express some outrage about the trumped-up GOP Biden-Burisma nothing burger.

That's a start.

Seems to me that playing to MAGA is only going to further enrage Kennedy Democrats during the primary so he's actually cancelling out any serious chance of taking the nomination.  He'll drain Biden of much needed energy and resources to defeat Trump.  So, what's up? 

23 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ok, I try to put in some laughs just to let you know I can do this with love.

But your fluffy presentation interview that you've used now 3 times between Ellen Vargas and RK. is really superficial.

And the list of donors to the Rk/ Hotez debate on Joe Rogan includes a pimp misogynist.

Did you check out my recommended clip in the Reason interview with RK? The difference between the Vargas interview is night and day.

Even if you're an RK worshipper, he spends so much time rambling, back pedaling and off on diversions.

I know something about holding an audience, and he takes way too long.  But more importantly, he  provides no sense of closure.

Is it any surprise that his campaign has stalled?.

It doesn't look good. Unfortunately this topic has dominated his campaign. But it is important, and he has only himself to blame.

I posted that town hall video because it’s relevant to the thread topic. But then, as I’ve been at pains to explain to William (to no avail, alas), relevance is an alien concept to those more interested in disruption than rational debate.

RK was excellent in that town hall video. He debunked the “pro-vaccine” arguments of the moderator and a doctor. He was likewise excellent in that video you posted of his interview with the two “libertarians”. He roundly refuted every argument they put to him about covid and other “vaccines”.

The only plausible explanation for your not seeing that is that you’re blinded by your political bias in favour of the mainstream Democratic party. Please specify even one argument put to him in either of those two videos that RK didn't refute.

I’m not an RK worshipper. I’ve even criticised him in this forum for his poor performance in an interview with Sean Hannity (I think that’s his name) when he gave a weak response to the question of how he (RK) knew the CIA was involved in the JFKA. I also disagree with RK’s capitalist ideology.

Unlike you, I’m not a member or a supporter of any political party. My opinions on public policy issues are based on my own assessment of those issues, not on what any political party tells me what my opinions should be.

RK is the only US presidential candidate who could possibly save the US from the dire straits it’s now in – and he's the only candidate who might bring about some kind of meaningful resolution to the assassinations of his father and uncle.

Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been accessories to those assassinations for the past 60 and 55 years respectively. That’s what people like you are voting for.

Edited by John Cotter

John: RK is the only US presidential candidate who could possibly save the US from the dire straits it’s now in.

Ok, and what are those dire straits? And how does RK  save us from them?

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

John: RK is the only US presidential candidate who could possibly save the US from the dire straits it’s now in.

Kirk,

I think John Cotter is getting at the issue that only RFK. Jr. can save the US from the dire staits of science-based public health policies.  🙄

18 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Not so fast, Kirk. I asked you to specify even one argument put to him in either of those two videos that RK didn't refute.

Before you go haring off on a tangent which is not relevant to this thread topic, could you please respond to my request?

If you’re unable to cite even one instance of RK failing to refute the pro-vaccine arguments put to him, your criticisms of his stance on vaccines and his communication in that regard are bunkum.

6 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Not so fast, Kirk. I asked you to specify even one argument put to him in either of those two videos that RK didn't refute.

Before you go haring off on a tangent which is not relevant to this thread topic, could you please respond to my request?

If you’re unable to cite even one instance of RK failing to refute the pro-vaccine arguments put to him, your criticisms of his stance on vaccines and his communication in that regard are bunkum.

Not so fast?     John You've had 24 hours to come up with "Not so fast"?  Where have you been?

But OK,  RK was refuted for making the tired argument that some African nations for example have lower covid rates than the U.S. He was refuted by one of moderators who said that with country to country comparisons, you have to take in account factors such as demographics, such as age ,(Africa is a younger continent.)  health status, and I'll add the fact  that people are outdoors more in hotter climates, and RK conceded that fact.

Ok, You made this statement.

Can you understand that anyone would ask. What are you talking about?

On 8/6/2023 at 2:08 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Not so fast?     John You've had 24 hours to come up with "Not so fast"?  Where have you been?

But OK,  RK was refuted for making the tired argument that some African nations for example have lower covid rates than the U.S. He was refuted by one of moderators who said that with country to country comparisons, you have to take in account factors such as demographics, such as age ,(Africa is a younger continent.)  health status, and I'll add the fact  that people are outdoors more in hotter climates, and RK conceded that fact.

Contrary to what you claim, Kirk, the “libertarian” interviewers of RK did not refute anything he said.

They responded to his point about African nations having both lower covid and jab rates by saying that those lower rates were due to those countries’ lower age demographics and so on.

There’s nothing about that which refutes anything RK said or stands for. On the contrary, it corroborates both what he said during the interview and his basic stance on the covid jab.

It corroborates his basic stance on the covid jab in that he’s maintained all along that there’s no need for the young and other non-immunocompromised people to get jabbed. Hence, his saying during the interview that he had no problem with people taking the covid jab if they so wished, that he was opposed only to covid jab mandates, not to the covid jab per se.

Accordingly, if you wish to defend your claim that anything RK said in either that interview or the town hall interview was refuted, you need to try again.

So please either do try again or admit you were wrong. That’s how honest rational debating is supposed to proceed.

You don’t get to make baseless claims which purportedly refute your opponent’s position and then hare off on a diversionary pish lollop as if you’ve “won” the debate. Not here with me anyway.

And by the way, I see @W. Niederhut is now taking pots shots at me from the side, despite abandoning his direct debate with me after his authoritarian apologetics concerning the purported infallibility of the medical establishment, drug companies, the New England Medical Journal and the supposed medical luminaries whom he name-dropped was exposed as gibberish.

Edited by John Cotter

On 8/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Kirk,

48 hours later, John Cotter is still refusing to answer your question about the identity of the Dire Straits.

I think the answer is, "Mark and David Knopfler, John Illsley, and Pick Withers."  🤥

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

48 hours later, John Cotter is still refusing to answer your question about the identity of the Dire Straits.

I think the answer is, "Mark and David Knopfler, John Illsley, and Pick Withers."  🤥

When a asked a simple question to clarify his own statement. John first manufacturers a question he never asked with a question mark. ?

He's accommodated in good faith.

Still no answer, and he's still 48 hours out.

What a charade!

Stop trying to B. S. us John.

4 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Both @Kirk Gallaway and @W. Niederhut have been exposed as debating in bad faith.

This place is a waste of time.

That's rich, John.

You have refused to answer Kirk's questions about your claims (regarding America's "dire straits") for the past 48+ hours, then you accuse others of "debating in bad faith?"

You're, obviously, a debating legend in your own mind.

It seems like every attempt to debate with you ends with you declaring that you are brilliant and your adversaries are disingenuous idiots.