The Education Forum

RFK Jr. Says He's Not Anti-Vaccine; Record Shows Otherwise

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

That's rich, John.

You have refused to answer Kirk's questions about your claims (regarding America's "dire straits") for the past 48+ hours, then you accuse others of "debating in bad faith?"

You're, obviously, a debating legend in your own mind.

It seems like every attempt to debate with you ends with you declaring that you are brilliant and your adversaries are disingenuous idiots.

Have you been so institutionalised by the 40 years you spent practising the fraudulent pseudoscience of psychiatry “treating” your purportedly mentally inferior “patients” that you’re incapable of conceiving that you might be wrong, let alone admitting it?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Have you been so institutionalised by the 40 years you spent practising the fraudulent pseudoscience of psychiatry “treating” your purportedly mentally inferior “patients” that you’re incapable of conceiving that you might be wrong, let alone admitting it?

John,

I can't possibly correct all of your bizarre, mythical concepts of reality, so I'll take a break.

Did you study any science at a collegiate or graduate school level?

As for the subject of this thread, do let us know what you imagine to be America's "dire straits," from which only RFK, Jr. can save us.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Just to remind any readers of what this “debate” was supposed to be about before @Kirk Gallaway and @W. Niederhut derailed it.

KG claimed that RFK Jr’s vaccine stance was exposed as flawed in two videos of him being interviewed posted upthread.

I asked KG to specify even one such flaw, and he was unable to do so.

KG and WN have since tried to obfuscate this fact by insisting that I debate another issue, which “debate” they will of course reduce to another shambles by their typical diversionary gibberish.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:31 PM, John Cotter said:

Just to remind any readers of what this “debate” was supposed to be about before @Kirk Gallaway and @W. Niederhut derailed it.

KG claimed that RFK Jr’s vaccine stance was exposed as flawed in two videos of him being interviewed posted upthread.

I asked KG to specify even one such flaw, and he was unable to do so.

KG and WN have since tried to obfuscate this fact by insisting that I debate another issue, which “debate” they will of course reduce to another shambles by their typical diversionary gibberish.

Lent was over Easter, your current obfuscation/reasoning please?

On 8/9/2023 at 9:15 PM, David G. Healy said:

Lent was over Easter, your current obfuscation/reasoning please?

Please go away. 

Quickly.

On 8/7/2023 at 12:42 PM, John Cotter said:

BUMP!

On 8/11/2023 at 11:42 PM, Matthew Koch said:

BUMP!

Thank you, Matthew.

As explained here, I’ve been somewhat “indisposed” for a couple of days.

On 8/7/2023 at 1:10 PM, W. Niederhut said:

John,

I can't possibly correct all of your bizarre, mythical concepts of reality, so I'll take a break.

Did you study any science at a collegiate or graduate school level?

As for the subject of this thread, do let us know what you imagine to be America's "dire straits," from which only RFK, Jr. can save us.

BUMP!

"Idolizing a politician -- ANY politician -- is very much like believing the stripper really likes you."   -- Some wise person, sometime in the past.