The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson Ep. 16 RFK Jr. explains Ukraine, bio-labs, and who killed his uncle

Karl Kinaski

... and "who killed his uncle." Remember Mods? His uncle ... JFK ... i would appreciate if you would let this thread stay here ... 

Who killed his uncle? 

Listen to RFK Jr. 

The JFKA part starts about 50min.

One Quote: (about 59min 20 sec. ) RFK jr had dinner with Mike Pompeo(sic) a week or so ago. Pompeo said to RFK jr. , quote RK jr. " ... he(Pompeo)turned to me and looked me in the eye and he said "The entire upper echelon of that agency(CIA) is made up o individuals who not believe in the democratic institutions in the United States of America."  That from a former DCI who convinced Trump as DCI NOT to release the JFKA records left. LOL. 

When Tucker talked about CIA's involvement in the JFKA on FOX, quote Tucker Carlson: " ... I got a text from a guy who works for Mike Pompeo informing me that I had just broken federal law and anyone who had told me that was a felon because we had revealed classified information." 

That sounds like a confession. 

PS 

(Little bit OT. 

It is sad that a presidential candidate  has to do the job of all those MSM presstitutes when it comes to the border crisis.  I learned more about that crisis from RFK jr than of all the stuff I read about it since 20121 ... 

IMO it is appropriate to add: Not only the "entire upper echelon of that agency(CIA) is made up o individuals who not believe in the democratic institutions in the United States of America." those guys do not believe in any democratic institution anywhere in the world. A non democratic US echelon with it's hidden hand (the CIA) is in power because of the murder of JFK, the last president who believed in democracy. A non democratic echelon is fighting Putin because he is non-democratic. A non democratic echelon of the US is playing god via brute force for ever ... and the remaining JFKA records, if there are any left, which I doubt,  will never see the day of light ... 

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Do a lot of Democratic candidates lunch with Mike Pompeo?

I’m sure they don’t. RFK Jr doesn’t live in the current Democratic bubble. Did JFK go to an Orange County and talk about the dangers of conspiracy thinking to the local Birchers? Do we only talk to those with whom we agree?  Was that your point Andrew? 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m sure they don’t. RFK Jr doesn’t live in the current Democratic bubble. 

Paul,

There's no such thing as a "Democratic bubble."  False equivalence.

You must be thinking of the Fox News/MAGA "bubble" in contemporary America.

Did you ever read the UC Berkeley study about "partisan coverage filtering" and Fox News viewers?

A good current example is the Fox-filtered coverage of Trump's historic Georgia indictments.

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m sure they don’t. RFK Jr doesn’t live in the current Democratic bubble. Did JFK go to an Orange County and talk about the dangers of conspiracy thinking to the local Birchers? Do we only talk to those with whom we agree?  Was that your point Andrew? 

Did JFK force Gen. Walker out of the military? Did he recognize the insanity of Curtis LeMay and call it out? Did he know when he was entering nut country?

Would RFK Jr. welcome Generals Flynn (both) into his fold or has he rebuked them for their role in attempting to impede and overthrow an election?  Does he challenge the inflammatory rhetoric of  Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Tucker Carlson?  Has he shamed Trump for his attempts to overthrow our government?

I think we Dems must be very circumspect in drawing comparisons between Jack and his nephew.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

In another interview (here) RFK jr was asked if Trump would choose to pick him as running mate, would he consider it? RFK jr said "No". I am not so sure. And I laughed, because I brought up this possibility on this forum two or three month ago. 

BTW I now know that Woody Harrelson, according to RFK jr. is very hard to get on the cell phone. He doesn't use cell phones. But wait a minutes: what was that thing about Woody Harrelsons father Charles Harrelson? He was a hitman and one of the three famous tramps crossing dealy place in the afternoon of November 22. 1963  passing a man who Fletcher Prouty claimed was Edward Lansdale ... 

The 2024 US presidential election will be a Hitchcock movie. Lean back and enjoy. That's democracy I suppose. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

There's no such thing as a "Democratic bubble."  False equivalence.

You must be thinking of the Fox News/MAGA "bubble" in contemporary America.

Did you ever read the UC Berkeley study about "partisan coverage filtering" and Fox News viewers?

A good current example is the Fox-filtered coverage of Trump's historic Georgia indictments.

It’s interesting that you don’t see the bubble on the Democratic side. A good example is their coverage of RFK Jr. 

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

It’s interesting that you don’t see the bubble on the Democratic side. A good example is their coverage of RFK Jr. 

Paul,

There is no Democratic "bubble," aside from Mockingbird.  A "bubble" is based on the systematic filtering out of reality by a political party/cult and their propagandists.

It is true that our Mockingbird M$M has been suppressing the truth about military and intelligence black ops since WWII, but that has been bipartisan, with the anomalous exception of Tucker Carlson's recent truth-telling about the JFK assassination.

But, aside from the bipartisan Mockingbird suppression of military/intel stuff, what is the "liberal" media filtering, in your opinion?

In contrast, there is a well-documented Fox News/Trump cult "bubble" in contemporary American society-- a systematic filtering of reality for propaganda purposes.

Fox News viewers are, frankly, delusional about a wide array of subjects.

For example, an astonishing percentage of Fox News viewers still believe that Donald Trump has not committed any crimes!

Here's the 2022 UC Berkeley study of Fox News viewers that I mentioned.

The manifold effects of partisan media on viewers’ beliefs and attitudes: A field experiment with Fox News viewers

osf.io/jrw26/

April 2, 2022

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul, I suppose we'd have to look at each example you're talking about. But  are you sure your "democratic  bubble" is not just an intolerance of a free press of people who disagree with you, and maybe from time to time show their bias, like any humans? I haven't seen much evidence in your posts that you're  informed citizen enough that policies even matter to you.   It looks like your RK following  is ,just in my thinking a naive trust that whatever he does will be in all good people's interests.

I do think that characterizes the nature of a lot of his appeal as a candidate among his followers and particularly on this forum, where it ranges from a very visceral sort of attraction to an outright blood worship. IMO

21 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

The point is that people like Mike Pompeo, Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, etc. seem to be the only people he ever talks to. I've not seen a news report of him ever addressing a traditional Democratic constituency. He's funded by right wingers, supports abortion restrictions along with every ridiculous conspiracy theory Q comes up with. His entire campaign is a right wing astroturfed project to cause chaos, like Tulsi Gabbard.

He and people like him should run as Republicans.

47 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Wow - 

Paul,

I don't know what, exactly, you're astonished about, but the UC Berkeley study (above) is worth reading.

Also, have you ever studied fact-checking stats for Fox News-- the most trusted GOP source of information?

PolitiFact | Fox News Channel

News flash to those that insult me - Kirk - I am a well informed citizen who finds your posts incomprehensible. I’m in good company there. You just enjoy tearing people down. 
Andrew - you don’t have a clue. Nothing you said is factual. 
william - I don’t need a lesson in the Republican bubble. I’m not confused or leaning rightward. The problem is the opposite. I’m far to the left in my political opinions than any of you. I’m hoping you will realize you are being manipulated. by fear of Trump into embracing corporate Military industrial media congressional complex fascism. 
Is it too much to ask that people fact check by listening to the man himself? The journalist I most respect in the world is clearly on his side. Talbot is an expert on the Kennedy family history, on CIA manipulations. He sees through all the crap you all apparently take as gospel. Kirk is grasping at straws when he tries to poke holes in Talbot’s truthful study of the Kennedy brothers. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

News flash to those that insult me - Kirk - I am a well informed citizen who finds your posts incomprehensible. I’m in good company there. You just enjoy tearing people down. 
william - I don’t need a lesson in the Republican bubble. I’m not confused or leaning rightward. The problem is the opposite. I’m far to the left in my political opinions than any of you. I’m hoping you will realize you are being manipulated. by fear of Trump into embracing corporate Military industrial media congressional complex fascism. 
Is it too much to ask that people fact check by listening to the man himself? The journalist I most respect in the world is clearly on his side. Talbot is an expert on the Kennedy family history, on CIA manipulations. He sees through all the crap you all apparently take as gospel. Kirk is grasping at straws when he tries to poke holes in Talbot’s truthful study of the Kennedy brothers. 

Paul,

You have studied RFK's history in more detail than I have.  But, in a sense, he's not really the issue.

What I'm looking at is the larger picture of the GOP Koch Machine in the 21st century-- which has been focused on stacking the courts with right wing, pro-corporate plutocrats, cutting taxes for billionaires, and rolling back Democratic social programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

Trump was a Koch Trojan Horse in the guise of white populist.

I agree that the Democratic establishment has sold out to the military industrial complex, but so have the Republicans, who launched our Persian Gulf War, Panama invasion, Afghanistan, and Iraq Wars.

So, on balance, the Democrats are the lesser evil-- given the above-mentioned domestic policy agendas. 

The important thing is to not let the GOP plutocrats regain control of the White House and Congress in 2024.

If they do, the GOP court-stacking, Reaganomic tax cuts, and roll back of Medicare and the New Deal will only get worse.

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I've actually listened a lot to RK, including most of this clip.

I'm not going to get mean spirited. I haven't seen that you are at all issue oriented, and I didn't expect you to take offense at that.

Paul, Any candidate saying identical things, whose easier to listen to, who wasn't a Kennedy wouldn't get your time of day. That's the truth!
Check out the link below. Now that you're in it this far . At this point, Might as well give up girlfriends!
It's the least you can do.
Heh heh   I'm informing you that's a joke, so I don't appear incomprehensible!

This is what I mean by "issues".
Are you sure you're "to the left" of us?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-says-sign-federal-ban-abortions-three-months-pregnancy-rcna99689