The Education Forum

OFFICIAL FORUM BUSINESS -- Everybody please read.

Today a long-time member was logged out of the forum by the forum software, for some reason. The last time he logged in was almost twenty years ago! He just stayed logged in all these years.  Anyway, he had forgotten his password. When he tried to recover his password, he ran into all kinds of problems.

The thing that caused most his problems was that he had never updated his account with his new e-mail address. It happens.

Because of this, I've decided to get as many members as possible to check their e-mail addresses, to see if they are up-to-date.

Check Your e-Mail Address Setting

Click your name (or menu icon) at the upper-right corner of the window. Click Account Settings in the dropdown menu. Look for your e-mail address setting and see if it is up-to-date.

It it is NOT up-to-date, please PM me and let me know what your current e-mail address is.

BTW, for those who check this topic whenever there in a new post, just so you know:

I will never add anything new to this thread. If I ever do have anything new to announce, I will make a new thread for it.

So there is no reason for members to check this thread after reading the first post.

(Just wanted to save forum members some time.  😎)