The Education Forum

Yes!

On 9/6/2023 at 5:41 PM, Michael Crane said:

Who knows,there might have been a team of CIA killers,a team of Mafia killers & a team of anti Castro Cubans.

I think about 10 shots were fired that day,but I don't know how many shooters there were.

What if you are on to something.   Seven teams of four hit men, plus LHO acting by himself, all coincidently and unknowingly hitting him at the same spot.  The plaza was actually crowded with teams all wondering “hey, who is that?”     
Solves everything except, the ships the payricia  Olga and the Nina and was docked in Corpus Christie.    The uss elderidge even briefly appeared off the Texas coast.   Why?   Certainly because it was playing rock music of “I fought the law and the law won”.    

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

What if you are on to something.   Seven teams of four hit men, plus LHO acting by himself, all coincidently and unknowingly hitting him at the same spot.  The plaza was actually crowded with teams all wondering “hey, who is that?”     
Solves everything except, the ships the payricia  Olga and the Nina and was docked in Corpus Christie.    The uss elderidge even briefly appeared off the Texas coast.   Why?   Certainly because it was playing rock music of “I fought the law and the law won”.    

3 teams but only 3 or more shooters.

I count a minimum of 6 shots that hit Kennedy & Connally & then you can count up all of the missed shots.

The further that JFK travelled down Elm street,is the more likeliness that a back-up team could have fired.

I personally think the assassins wanted to fire all at the same time.

"Hey Dulles/Landsdale..get your boys ready,Texas gives us alot of advantages

"Hey Marcello..get your boys ready,Texas gives us alot of advantages.

"Whoever was in charge of Herminio Diaz Alpha 66/Operation 40?...get your boys ready,Texas gives us alot of advantages.

Edited by Michael Crane

3 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Besides the nefarious ships you mentioned there were also some others ready to go upon orders to again invade Cuba if it could be determined that Castro was behind the JFKA.

There was the "Barbara J." the "Houston" the "U.S.S. Minnow", the "Nina", "Pinta" and "Santa Maria", the HMS "Bounty" and even the "Pacific Princess" which was later the actual boat used as the stage prop for the TV show "Love Boat."

Yes, the U.S.S. Eldridge was also close by if needed but kept fading in and out to the degree it was sent back to the Philadelphia shipyard, where it took welders weeks to free sailors imbedded into the ship's hull.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Besides the nefarious ships you mentioned there were also some others ready to go upon orders to again invade Cuba if it could be determined that Castro was behind the JFKA.

There was the "Barbara J." the "Houston" the "U.S.S. Minnow", the "Nina", "Pinta" and "Santa Maria", the HMS "Bounty" and even the "Pacific Princess" which was later the actual boat used as the stage prop for the TV show "Love Boat."

Yes, the U.S.S. Eldridge was also close by if needed but kept fading in and out to the degree it was sent back to the Philadelphia shipyard, where it took welders weeks to free sailors imbedded into the ship's hull.

Lol I already mentioned the Nina but forgot the others.  Lest I forget it was radio station WKRP broadcasting from Ohio letting the Clark S Griswald know that they needed to begin the second wave attack with the uss Merl Stubing.  But alas, the Griswald did not make it as it was ordered to fall back by Admiral Adama of the seven colony fleet.   This will be published in my seventy volume project with Cliff in the Onion.